Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

- Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / (5628 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by OfficialDJ: 7:36am On Dec 02, 2022
I need investable business plans that'll stand the test of time, not fantasies.

Need four more winners and I'll begin crediting.

Thrown open till 10pm today again.

Dj

2 Likes

Re: by Pax101: 7:55am On Dec 02, 2022
officialdj
Happy new month, boss.
This is my 6 years post-nysc without a job, sir. I'm 30 already and most times, I see myself as a colossal failure.
I finally used my savings to learn a video editing skill. I rounded off the skill acquisition in September, but not having a high-tech configuration laptop has been a major constraint in kickstarting.
I've been saving since October, but you know, family expenses are defiantly affecting the pace of raising the fund to get a laptop.

Pls, sir, I beg to be chosen.
Thanks and remained blessed.
Re: by Promicah: 7:56am On Dec 02, 2022
Let me tell you what your supposed officialdj(fedelis) did.

He used his numerous alternative accounts to write and pick his winners. This guy never seem to surprise us here. Don't fall for his trick. He's a known scammer on nairaland. Don't be deceived.

Even a blind man knows from all the business plans written some people have great prospect. He picked him selves.

If I was financially buoyant, I would have helped those people.

Officialdj, I haven't forgotten what you did on what app.

2 Likes

Re: by Joseph1505(m): 8:01am On Dec 02, 2022
Pax101:
officialdj
Happy new month, boss.
This is my 6 years post-nysc without a job, sir. I'm 30 already and most times, I see myself as a colossal failure.
I finally used my savings to learn a video editing skill. I rounded off the skill acquisition in September, but not having a high-tech configuration laptop has been a major constraint in kickstarting.
I've been saving since October, but you know, family expenses are defiantly affecting the pace of raising the fund to get a laptop.

Pls, sir, I beg to be chosen.
Thanks and remained blessed.

Learn Copywriting, clients will never be a problem I promise
Re: by JerkyChan(m): 8:04am On Dec 02, 2022
OfficialDJ:
Jerkychan- Winner 1. Very viable business plan.
Please mail me

Wow....thank you very very much boss.
This means a lot to me.

I'll contact you right away.
Re: by oladosuphemmy: 8:05am On Dec 02, 2022
OfficialDJ:

Dj

My business plan is an investment one. The 100k will go a long way to help me purchase more quality jerseys and shoes into my shop here in Lagos
It will also aid my advertising on social media.

As I do Nationwide delivery.

My instagram page is @deluxejersey.
Also on twitter the money will aid my

I am a Rpiller and I have being following the To thread for more than 2 years now.
Re: by BlackAIIDay: 8:06am On Dec 02, 2022
OfficialDJ:
winner 6

Wow

I'm short of words right now sir, thank you very much sir for picking me as one of the winners of this financial assistance. I pray God/Allah blesses you beyond human understanding.
Re: by BlackAIIDay: 8:09am On Dec 02, 2022
Promicah:
Let me tell you what your supposed officialdj did.

He used his numerous alternative accounts to write and pick his winners. This guy never seem to surprise us here. Don't fall for his trick. He's a known scammer on nairaland. Don't be deceived.

Even a blind man knows from all the business plans written some people have great prospect. He picked him selves.

Please don't do this sir, I for one haven't had any contact with official DJ before on this forum expect seeing his post on both the betting and redpiller thread. Don't make him change his mind on helping people he wants to help please, I'm begging you

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 02, 2022
Nasirboy:
I'm a POS Agent with Firstmonie and Nomba Nigeria
I started the business around august this year and I was making steady commission from Firstmonie In the Tune of around 50k per month plus Nomba commission of about 25k
But due to a new Thread of Scam in Town
my salesgirl fall for a scam which destabilize my business
I had around 500k as my capital but those scammers Empty my account with about 452k and I have been trying going from this place to this place to get capital to enable me run my business smoothly , but none

Currently I have 100k+ as my capital but it isn't enough due to large customer base that I have
sometimes I have to just close shop or say There is no network to avoid losing customers who may think I'm not serious for business

I won't suggest how much you should help me
but any amount I'm forever grateful
I have my business registered with CAC and also state government
i have evidence of all that I said above
should you need to know more about it

Thanks
OfficialDj
Re: by samsamo48: 8:15am On Dec 02, 2022
OfficialDJ:
winner 4

Wow!. Thank you, I really appreciate this. I have sent you a nairaland mail request. Thanks once again.
Re: by DorimeQueen(f): 8:16am On Dec 02, 2022
Promicah:
Let me tell you what your supposed officialdj did.

This thing that most Nigerians do is really annoying.
so because he selected six business ideas out of the numerous ones means he called the other business ideas trash?
You can't please everyone, even if he picked six other people there will always be nice business ideas still left out
Then about him being the same accounts, only am na get account 1, account 2, account 3, account 4, account 5, and account 6, and also use the said accounts on daily basis, then wrote six totally different business ideas himself 🤨
Let's reason some things na, if he doesn't pick you or any other person, that doesn't mean he looked down on the rest people, you can't please everyone.
If he's genuine and really help them as he said then for a fact God will bless him. Ona good morning

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Sent4rina: 8:41am On Dec 02, 2022
OfficialDJ:

Dj

Will you consider buying some tools for me as a shoemaker to ease my work and for optimal performance?

I have a sustainable handiwork but i need more shoe last and filing machine. This gift will go a long way.

Thank you.
Re: by FANTASER: 8:43am On Dec 02, 2022
OfficialDJ:
winner 5
Have you eaten?

4 Likes

Re: by Rafiquie: 9:31am On Dec 02, 2022
OfficialDJ:
winner 2

Omooo shocked I'm very grateful man, you'll really be helping out my life here. Thanks for choosing me.
Re: by VicThory(m): 10:03am On Dec 02, 2022
OfficialDJ:
winner 2
Brotherly, I just need a laptop for school, struggled with my fam to pay my all my entrance fee even though I'm still lacking in a few. Always wanted a 4gb ram 256gb ROM spec. Help a brother abeg.
My phone can't handle the kind of job I handled. Need something heavy weight to support the hustle. Also need to buy some tools for my blog and YouTube account.
Re: by miiky(m): 10:09am On Dec 02, 2022
OfficialDJ:

Dj

bro you made a mistake by giving clue of what you exactly want. You should select the remaining people randomly. By saying investable business plan that will stand the test of time, you have already leaked your selection criteria and some people will now go and formulate a very sweet business plan that looks convincing based on the hint you gave. I will advise you to disregard any other business plans and select from the ones that is already here. Don't also judge by people's participation, alot of people on the Redpill thread are very active but ain't contributing or commenting, posting on the thread.
Re: by Hustle2flex(m): 10:16am On Dec 02, 2022
@officialDJ.Thank you for the help you are about to render.Not many would think of such gesture even though they are capable of doing so.Keep it up and may blessings and favor continue to locate you in your endeavors.Amen
And to those that will be the lucky winners make sure you use the funds for the business you stated.Don't squander it.Use it and better your lives.
OfficialDJ:

Dj
Re: by Segun139: 10:18am On Dec 02, 2022
Goodmorning Sir.
Trust this finds you well Sir.I write to buttress on the information I dropped here yesterday as regards the business grant.
This grant will really be a boost to our business as it will enable us acquire:
1.A small industrial machine for efficiency and
effective delivery to customers.
2.Buy materials that we can use to make different styles and sell to customers.
3.As it will mean making of more profit which can be used to keep the business running.I have not been able to get some of this done as a student.
Evidences of all that is said here will be made available on request.
Thank you very much for considering our plans.God bless you Sir .
Re: by Swissli(f): 10:22am On Dec 02, 2022
miiky:

bro you made a mistake by giving clue of what you exactly want. You should select the remaining people randomly. By saying investable business plan that will stand the test of time, you have already leaked your selection criteria and some people will now go and formulate a very sweet business plan that looks convincing based on the hint you gave. I will advise you to disregard any other business plans and select from the ones that is already here. Don't also judge by people's participation, alot of people on the Redpill thread are very active but ain't contributing or commenting, posting on the thread.
forget him abeg, how can someone be so biased, some of the people he selected have not a single post in the redpill thread and he omitted some people based on the diabolical plan conceived by that John of a person, his moniker is not among those he suggested, he just picked the best ideas to throw everyone off that it's the same moniker behind all, I was very sure tinubup must have initially been selected

1 Like

Re: by BlackAIIDay: 10:47am On Dec 02, 2022
Sir please I don't have data to access my mail and also send you a PM. Please kindly mention me here and I will drop my account details sir.
Re: by fattprince(m): 10:48am On Dec 02, 2022
OfficialDJ:

Dj
Boss I would have asked my brother to send you his draw up plans but he doesn't have a phone and he's at work right now. But here is his list of material he wants to get. We might not be able to get all now but we will get the basic ones to start. My area is near Unilag and estate developers are building hostels which will be good customer base for us and also the space we will be using is front of our house which is a family house. Thank you for considering sir.

1 Like

Re: by Tekahashi: 10:53am On Dec 02, 2022
OfficialDJ:

Dj
apologies sir if many sounded so, a laptop is all I need to kick-start my ideas, even a fairly used one would do, I've worked with someone for the past two years and he has been making money out of my works and I had no right to speak, I made projects for students in and outside my school, he has made more than 7mil naira with my help alone this year for which I received nothing more than 200k for which he paid in bits ,a laptop would really help me break away from him and start my own, I already have other things link a printer and scanner gifted to me by someone, I hope you reconsider
Re: by tayotayo60: 11:21am On Dec 02, 2022
OfficialDJ:

Dj

A good afternoon to you. Concerning the business plan, I would like to use the 100 thousand to start a Rabbit farm, otherwise known as cuniculture. Getting it off the ground and completed from start to finish would cost about N55,000 to N100,000.

Learning from past mistakes in the farming venture largely due to constant mobility and no stability because of NYSC, the money would go a long way in investing in a good caging system that will be needed for a successful rabbit farming business. for example, rabbit is not supposed to come in contact with their urine which is so toxic to them and can kill them. The cages to be used this time around must be made such that there can be containers that collects urine. A good cage system I can say solves 70 per cent of the farmer’s problem.

The demand for the rabbit meat from my past little experience is also very huge. An average adult rabbit though depending on weight, can be sold for about 2,500 to 6,000. I was made aware that at a time, Shoprite wanted about 1,000 rabbits in one of its malls which could not be met from a combined group of small scale rabbit farmers.

With a gestation period of about 28 to 33 days, a female rabbit can give birth 3 times in a year with a minimum of 4 young at each time. So with about 15 female rabbit for example, by the end of the year, 180 rabbit from these 15 females is practicable, not taking into consideration the fact that they are sexually mature from between 4 to 6 months meaning that their young would have attained sexually maturity within this one year.

The major investment here would be the housing. I believe past experience will come in handy to make it a success this time around.

Thank you.
Please note that picture attached is for illustrative purpose only.

4 Likes

Re: by akwesenana: 11:54am On Dec 02, 2022
Tekahashi:
apologies sir if many sounded so, a laptop is all I need to kick-start my ideas, even a fairly used one would do, I've worked with someone for the past two years and he has been making money out of my works and I had no right to speak, I made projects for students in and outside my school, he has made more than 7mil naira with my help alone this year for which I received nothing more than 200k for which he paid in bits ,a laptop would really help me break away from him and start my own, I already have other things link a printer and scanner gifted to me by someone, I hope you reconsider
Boss what particular skill is this (
I wish you good luck. smiley
Re: by kobams(m): 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2022
OfficialDJ:
winner 3

Omg, I’m so so grateful boss, I never expected this, thanks so much OfficialDJ, Allah bless you abundantly and enrich your pocket
Re: by Tekahashi: 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2022
akwesenana:

Boss what particular skill is this (
I wish you good luck. smiley
it depends on demand,we do project works and assignments for students here and some in other institution, even did one for a student in canada 3 months ago which i received not more than 5k for after the sleepless nigths, the students here are very lazy and rich,for example i'm currently working on the cobes presentation material for 2 groups of med and surg students, these both should cost nothing less than 200k but i'm pretty sure i'll receive nothing more than 5k
Re: by akwesenana: 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2022
Tekahashi:
it depends on demand,we do project works and assignments for students here and some in other institution, even did one for a student in canada 3 months ago which i received not more than 5k for after the sleepless nigths, the students here are very lazy and rich,for example i'm currently working on the cobes presentation material for 2 groups of med and surg students, these both should cost nothing less than 200k but i'm pretty sure i'll receive nothing more than 5k
And you need a laptop to start on your own?
Good luck.
Re: by TheirFADA: 1:57pm On Dec 02, 2022
Officialdj

i didn't know another thread has been created for this, i dropped my business plan in the other thread about 1½ weeks ago, so I'll just paste it here again

I've never had any other thought of business idea except agriculture
pig farming, Fish farming, livestock, poultry,
i don't really like planting

But if i see 100k now, i know what I'll do with it next. I'll just buy a foreign female pig (around 70k)
the remaining 30k for feeding and medical treatments

when it's mature enough, I'll take it to another male for mating.. It should give birth to at least 6 to 7 piglets

I'll retain a male from the piglets and sell the rest

I'll continue with the male and female i retained, then when the female gives birth again, I'll retain another male and female, then sell the rest...
Re: by Tekahashi: 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2022
akwesenana:

And you need a laptop to start on your own?
Good luck.
yes sir ..got a printer already,then been saving for the laptop ,the main work is done on the computer ..final year students are major targets,, thanks for your well wishes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Clarification Of New Law For MMM Participants. / Pls I Need Genuine Site To Invest My #20,000 / Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.