Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,872 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

What Form Of Gamers In Every Function - FIFA 23 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Form Of Gamers In Every Function - FIFA 23 (191 Views)

Brand New Fifa 23 For Ps4 And Ps5 Now Available / FIFA 23 Mod FIFA 14 Apk+obb+data Offline Download - PS5 Camera / Cool Stuff For Gamers In This Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Form Of Gamers In Every Function - FIFA 23 by MMOexp2022: 9:14am On Dec 01, 2022
For the ones of you who run a 442 or 4222: what form of gamers do you run at every function? What form of stats/ matters do you search for in every function, now no longer a lot particular gamers names.

For me - Twinbolt-NZ.

I begin in a 433, play a 4231 however transfer to a 4222 if I want a further guy withinside the the front. My OTW Sterling or Foden will soak up the striker function due to the fact they may be quicker.

I want my primary striker to be robust at the ball and take longer photographs due to the fact I use them to preserve whilst the CAMs cut up the defence or make ahead runs. I use Kane and he is a legend, scoring desires from 30yard out.

CDMs want to be a chunk pacey, passing and defence above 80, properly physical/stamina. I'm good enough with one being a touch much less defence targeted however the different desires to step up. So as an instance I actually have Rulebreaker Phillips with 88 defence so my different.

CDM may be extra container to container. I actually have tale O'Nien who stat changed into is a touch weaker however I've positioned a Shadow on him and he's clearly insane for me.

CAMs, want a left footer to take the proper aspect corners (Foden/Harrison) want to be quicker and an amazing shot and properly dribbling, my primary 2 are Sterling and Foden. I'm having problems with Mount on the moment. Dynamic Duos Jaxk Harrison has been terrific beginning or sub. My RB (Trippier) take my left aspect corners and unfastened kicks.

CBs for me want to be rapid and properly defence stat. I actually have Tomori and Smalling. I handiest simply were given Tomori and it is extremely sizeable having each CBs be prolonged, over simply 1. My defence has continually been above common however I appear to be shutting down assaults alot extra having a CB like Tomori.

My primary substitutes are the mid discipline. I need to preserve them sparkling so I actually have subs for CDM and CAM and CBs.

My FIFA Guides
Buy FIFA 23 Coins Quickly & Fast On MMOexp Shop.

Thank you for reading.

By MMOexp2022
Re: What Form Of Gamers In Every Function - FIFA 23 by crafteck(m): 10:02am On Dec 01, 2022
For now, for is nonsense, after 2 months, they would update it so d players would be more careful with ball then we would realise its 22 with less ball control we have

(1) (Reply)

PC Games Needed In Agbede (or Tanke Oke Odo) Ilorin / Fdgusdtyj / Youtube Channel Monetization Changed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.