Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,082 members, 7,852,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

Cnn African Voices Cover Nollywoodlove Very Interesting - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cnn African Voices Cover Nollywoodlove Very Interesting (985 Views)

CNN Claims Nairobi Is In Nigeria ( Pics) / Glo Advert on Cnn Degrades Nigerians Living Abroad / NTA TV Programmes And Cartoons Of The Good Old Days, Very Interesting! (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cnn African Voices Cover Nollywoodlove Very Interesting by ak47mann(m): 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XIUl46tweM,

what do you think about internet in Nigeria especially uploading films and our nollywood movies being the 2nd biggest in the world, but still carry low quality films but apart fom that am impressed from nollywood producers and marketers they are trying but they need more work to be done.Thats my own opinion, PLS enjoy the video is very interesting,
Re: Cnn African Voices Cover Nollywoodlove Very Interesting by Ufeolorun(m): 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2011
I was very impressed when I got to YouTube,and landed on Yorubalove one of their channels,you get the whole length of the movies and not  the usual tiny pieces.Though, i was initially disappointed when youtube took them all off but I strongly agree on any frame work that will put money back in the hands of the movie makers or the industry. cool
Re: Cnn African Voices Cover Nollywoodlove Very Interesting by ak47mann(m): 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2011
i think the piracy need to be tackled seriously too, so that these guys will see the fruit of their labour i think they are getting there,

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Stars Limited - Do You Want To Be A Movie Star? / What Happened To Legend Of The Seeker / Nigeria's Reigning Superstars Of Twitter...and The 'top 5'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.