Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? (13941 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Advises Fans: 'Stop Going For Flashy Guys,Open Your Eyes'(pics) / The Bleachers Celebrate; Tonto Dike Spotted With Bleaching Expert Pela.. / Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2011
the theme of her dressing is "nerd" and i think she nailed it, not a big fan of tonto but abeg she looks very good here.not trashy,not flashy but rather nerdy which is a trend now.
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2011
^^^
Exactly! Not everyone can pull that nerdy look, but she did it and looking hot while at it.

Try the same outfit on Mercy Johnson and see if she can ever pull it off. lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 28, 2011
^^^LOL, most def a disaster
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by eggo: 1:13pm On Aug 28, 2011
omg, y did she do dis to me, y dis black and white na? anyway na mistake,
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by juman(m): 1:57pm On Aug 28, 2011
Not a good look.
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by thegeorgy(f): 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2011
if to say she no resemble me naw,i for say something but for now no comment, undecided
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by cold(m): 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2011
^^Thegeorgy pls where u at? smiley
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by thegeorgy(f): 2:54pm On Aug 28, 2011
@Cold,all the way in the Bahamas,
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by Ivynwa(f): 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2011
"
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by DaraAlina(f): 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2011
If she dressed like that in a American premiere she of got posted on www.mediatakeout.com, why black, she should of did a virbant color like purple, green and wore a print shirt nothing solid,
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by cold(m): 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2011
thegeorgy:

@Cold,all the way in the Bahamas,
nice nice me likey.Maybe we could. . .
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by looknlaff(m): 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2011
Guys, must we post a topic at all cost? There is nothing trashy about her outfit. Stlye is a personal thing so long as it does not offend sensibilities. Methinks this does not. This forum must not be all about 'hating'. Even if we must 'hate' can we please do so on reasonable and jusitifiable grounds?
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2011
I love you Tonto. mmmmmuuuuuuuaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by LesbianBoy(m): 5:38pm On Aug 28, 2011
darne:

But thanks for letting Us Know You Met her  angry angry

@Post

TRASSSSSHHHYYY is the Word For her !!!! Mtccheeeew !

I don laff s-h-i-t for body grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by asagal(f): 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2011
pls critics let her b. i bet she luks beta dan most of u tongue mtchewwwww. GO GO GIRL!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by ddippset(m): 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2011
T.O.T.O D.I.C.K.E
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by ssemire(f): 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2011
lipsy, looks like sausages glued on. well, what can i say?
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by software(m): 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2011
thank God for Mary K for ladies of now n days
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 28, 2011
k
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by igboboy1(m): 2:39am On Aug 29, 2011
Hoodrat:

I love her mouth she will be good at sucking undecided

hahaha nna e di kwa very very bad (in thick oshimili accent),

Those lips are other wise referred to as DSL (no be cable tv o), D*** Sucking Lips

Her dress style too bush sha, the only encouraging thing was her thighs, o boy i like dem thick thighs
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by chocobunny(f): 7:11am On Aug 29, 2011
Ivynwa:

I want to use this opportunity not to comment on her dress but to note something i have observed in her acting. She has this way of overdoing things and taking it out of the context of acting and make-believe, can somebody tell her to get a grip-a-bit. She overdoes/over acts it. Am I the only one that have observed that? She needs to put in a balance in her acting and get a hold on some of her mannerisms that gets in the way of her acting and takes "acting" out of her good job. I am still happy for her and her successful career.

I know people will be upset that you are off topic, but I noticed as well. I used to love Tonto Dike die! Her acting was so superb and she was just so gorgeous with those beautiful lips, I guess she started to feel herself to much and now she is just ridiculous. Her antics in movies frustrates me. That one Blackberry Babes I just wanted to reach through my screen and smack her.

I first saw her in "Native Son" and thought she was cool. I can't remember the name of the movie now but she tried to overtake the throne and just became insane with power. At some point she had a sword and was just acting nuts. I really fell in love with her acting that day! grin now she just sucks.
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 29, 2011
Her lips are huge!!! tongue
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by ndahbros1: 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2011
The girl get big mouth sha.but i like her aspiration to be the bad gurl (Sharon Stone) of Hollywood.
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by Nayah(f): 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2011
Seriously I do like Tonto Dikey but she should think sometimes for fashion look , because this doesn't put her on top
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by oferefe(f): 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2011
she looks like a dull angry
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2011
Her outfit is nothing to write home about, she bleeped UP, lol sad
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2011
too many cloths makes one mis-wear,
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by airmark(m): 8:42pm On Aug 29, 2011
Her pic reminds me of Papa Ajasco & company comedy series. Has she joined the group? smiley
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by Esinwaju: 1:22am On Aug 30, 2011
Me like what me is seeing, babe too fine abeg!
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by tpia5: 3:05am On Aug 30, 2011
not sure what look that is.

the glasses would make it nerdy in a way but real nerds wouldnt use that much makeup.

some work was obviously done on the lips- she might have to get them redone because it could be a problem.

lisa something [of hollywood] explained what it was all about.
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by MissyB3(f): 11:48am On Aug 31, 2011
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Xlgp32SyCLs/Tl3xri62e7I/AAAAAAAAGs0/NJysA3gT_OM/s1600/tonto+lindaikejiblog.jpg[/img]
Tonto, you have completely yawered! Anyways, you were never known to be classy, just beautiful.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido And Chidinma Emerge Winners At The Kora Awards 2012 / 12 Famous People You Didn’t Know Were Transgender / ,,,,,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.