Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Adidas Smart Football Being Charged In Qatar. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Adidas Smart Football Being Charged In Qatar. (27029 Views)

Ahmad Bin Ali Stadium In Qatar Unveiled To The World With Spectacular Launch / Sergino Dest Leaves Club's Training Camp In Qatar Amid Iran Tensions / Liverpool's Club World Cup Celebration In Qatar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adidas Smart Football Being Charged In Qatar. by Brendaniel: 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
lovinagbad:
They are talking about sport. Soccer to.be precise and not politics. Grow up

Politics still controls sports, why didn't they organize the world cup in Afghanistan if politics is a not a major factor...
Re: Adidas Smart Football Being Charged In Qatar. by Fiyin007: 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
Won't be surprised if they introduce wireless charging next or better still self charging on kicking the ball.
Re: Adidas Smart Football Being Charged In Qatar. by Kingcalls: 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
It touched his hair...and definitely it wudnt read on the electronic ball ..but if he was offside with same hair, una for cancel the goal...images show that if touched his hair ...and thats contact already .... Adidas na messi , so I'm not surprised.... but na world cup be the target for Ronaldo and not goals
Re: Adidas Smart Football Being Charged In Qatar. by Banbanna(m): 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
jimetagambo:
Some people would say it's sign of end times.

Abi o, cheesy. Those are the kind of people, a commenter before you said, are still stuck in 1407.
Re: Adidas Smart Football Being Charged In Qatar. by ruggedtimi(m): 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
Viking07:
Post link to where Adidas released the readings? Una go just come online begin post imaginary stories. Na why Aisha dey send una go prison.
they did
Re: Adidas Smart Football Being Charged In Qatar. by clockwisereport: 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
Fiyin007:
Won't be surprised if they introduce wireless charging next or better still self charging on kicking the ball.

This one go make sense o
Re: Adidas Smart Football Being Charged In Qatar. by Ameoba300: 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2022
grin what if someone hacks the ball shocked and make it score own goals? cheesy
Re: Adidas Smart Football Being Charged In Qatar. by Brendaniel: 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
clockwisereport:

Adidas is not owned by government of any nation. Na people like you and I dey run the company. We shouldn't blame government for everything.

It does not need to be owned by the government but the government can create an enabling environment that can help in such production, the little things we produced from tyre to textile, a lot have packed up and went to Ghana, why? Because of bad governance, so you can't tell me bad governance cannot affect production....
Re: Adidas Smart Football Being Charged In Qatar. by clockwisereport: 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2022
Brendaniel:

It does not need to be owned by the government but the government can create an enabling environment that can help in such production, the little things we produced from tyre to textile, a lot have packed up and went to Ghana, why? Because of bad governance, so you can't tell me bad governance cannot affect production....

Stop complaining. So many Nigerian companies are doing well in this same Nigeria. Seamfix is a tech company cofounded by young UNN graduates. Seamfix is doing well for itself. Until you stop seeing reasons not to do something, you will always complain and complain without any output
Re: Adidas Smart Football Being Charged In Qatar. by Oceanjagaban: 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2022
When I go village this Christmas na this ball I wan play
Re: Adidas Smart Football Being Charged In Qatar. by infohenry(m): 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2022
Viking07:
Post link to where Adidas released the readings? Una go just come online begin post imaginary stories. Na why Aisha dey send una go prison.
You don't have respect? If you doubt the story counter it with a superior argument or make research to verify.
Re: Adidas Smart Football Being Charged In Qatar. by Golan007: 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2022
Brendaniel:
Some of our leaders believe we don't deserve this type of innovations to be designed and used by us, they feel they will lose control of the poor and uneducated who are readily available to fight for them against those who want such innovations and growth.

That is why APC and PDP are doing everything possible to fight Peter Obi - but they will not succeed - Amen

I saw all innovations Obi made in Anambra state such as

Keep looking

Found it yet?
Re: Adidas Smart Football Being Charged In Qatar. by CodeTemplar: 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
Brendaniel:

My poiny is If Adidas was in Nigeria, they may have packed up because if bad governance, I can list almost 10 big industries like Dunlop, textile industries and so on that have packed up, some moved to Ghana, why? Bad governance, so don't come here and and try to justify rubbish, now imagine if these big industries could not survive the harsh conditions because of bad governance, now imagine how many start ups that did not even see the light of the day, in the end a working environment by the government goes a long a way for local production, PDP and APC have been given their chances for 24 years and they messed up, abeg stop defending rubbish...
businesses pack up everywhere. Do your childish campaign in peace bros and stop multiplying the folly of your fingers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adidas Smart Football Being Charged In Qatar. by Golan007: 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2022
sonature1:

Stop heaping the blame on the leaders alone.

If someone can be campaigning for Tinubu when Peter Obi is in the race, you should know why black people will always be on the least rung of the ladder.

Obi that failed woefully in Anambra state.

grin
Re: Adidas Smart Football Being Charged In Qatar. by DrinkWater10: 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2022
Brendaniel:

Politics still controls sports, why didn't they organize the world cup in Afghanistan if politics is a not a major factor...
You don't know ball.

1 Like

Re: Adidas Smart Football Being Charged In Qatar. by Wildkat02: 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2022
dejonathan:
If not for this smart technology,Goal stealer for don add stolen goal to his national team goal tally...

See painment. Neither did it reduce his National team goal tally which is Portuguese highest so far. And still doesn’t stop him from being highest international goal scorer of all time. Deal with it with a bottle of sniper
Re: Adidas Smart Football Being Charged In Qatar. by fineboynl(m): 4:23pm On Dec 01, 2022
Adidas should have used wireless charging or solar charging.

This tire charging doesn’t make sense and backward.
Re: Adidas Smart Football Being Charged In Qatar. by LoveJesus87(m): 4:28pm On Dec 01, 2022
jimmyolasun:
if to say this kain ball don dey available since 2010, kleptonaldo goal no fit pass 150 by now. that guy naa god go judge am... naso e steal rooney, benzema and co goals... and e still dey argue with tech again dem suppose wipe am USB cord for that him tiff tiff head cheesy
Lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adidas Smart Football Being Charged In Qatar. by Brendaniel: 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2022
CodeTemplar:
businesses pack up everywhere. Do your childish campaign in peace bros and stop multiplying the folly of your fingers.

See talk now, Business pack up everywhere, Dunlop and so many textile industries packed up even before covid 19, the military era had more manufacturing industries than the supposed civilian era and I should not complain when it is supposed to be other way round, are you guys alright at all, that is how you guys keep supporting rubbish and the country keeps going down, 2023 is before us again, it is very obvious Peter Obi is the best among the 3 major candidates, he might not be overall best of all the candidates but among the 3 major ones, but here we are again, some people still want to make sure we don't get the possible best we can because of unreasonable reasons, then come out and be complaining after the damage has been done just like Buhari and they will claim they know how to play politics, politics that only brings sorrow, pain, disaster, poverty and so on, Nonsense!
Re: Adidas Smart Football Being Charged In Qatar. by Brendaniel: 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2022
Golan007:

I saw all innovations Obi made in Anambra state such as

Abeg park well...

Keep looking

Found it yet?
Re: Adidas Smart Football Being Charged In Qatar. by CodeTemplar: 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2022
Brendaniel:

See talk now, Business pack up everywhere, Dunlop and so many textile industries packed up even before covid 19, the military era had more manufacturing industries than the supposed civilian era and I should not complain when it is supposed to be other way round, are you guys alright at all, that is how you guys keep supporting rubbish and the country keeps going down, 2023 is before us again, it is very obvious Peter Obi is the best among the 3 major candidates, he might not be overall best of all the candidates but among the 3 major ones, but here we are again, some people still want to make sure we don't get the possible best we can because of unreasonable reasons, then come out and be complaining after the damage has been done just like Buhari and they will claim they know how to play politics, politics that only brings sorrow, pain, disaster, poverty and so on, Nonsense!
@underlined, Great summary of your illogical rant.
Re: Adidas Smart Football Being Charged In Qatar. by femlad97(m): 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
Brendaniel:
Some of our leaders believe we don't deserve this type of innovations to be designed and used by us, they feel they will lose control of the poor and uneducated who are readily available to fight for them against those who want such innovations and growth.

That is why APC and PDP are doing everything possible to fight Peter Obi - but they will not succeed - Amen
everytime peter obi.. Apc...pdp...u b biggest fool to think peter obi will do magic to turn nigeria economy around...na so una advocate 4 buhari then for change...even obaseki second time ogun kill all of una.....my advice for you don't be deceived go hustle using ur phone instead of forcing people on who to vote for...obi,tinubu, atiku wey no know u exist..open ur eye...hustle,ask for update..and you will make it...thank you
The peter obi u advocating 4 don do governor before what change does he bring learn
Re: Adidas Smart Football Being Charged In Qatar. by Brendaniel: 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2022
CodeTemplar:
@underlined, Great summary of your illogical rant.

And your logical rant is what ? grin Businesses in Nigeria have been shutting down since 1999 because of covid grin
Re: Adidas Smart Football Being Charged In Qatar. by Brendaniel: 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2022
clockwisereport:

Stop complaining. So many Nigerian companies are doing well in this same Nigeria. Seamfix is a tech company cofounded by young UNN graduates. Seamfix is doing well for itself. Until you stop seeing reasons not to do something, you will always complain and complain without any output

Oga, we are talking about manufacturing, do you know how many have shut down, do you know how many that did not survive as manufacturing start ups, Dunlop and so many textile industries packed up, the military era had more manufacturing industries than the supposed civilian era and I should not complain when it is supposed to be other way round.

I have businesses I run, I have an ICT firm, I am a farmer, I have farmlands and I work from home internationally, I want a better Nigeria for all.
Re: Adidas Smart Football Being Charged In Qatar. by Brendaniel: 5:16pm On Dec 01, 2022
femlad97:
everytime peter obi.. Apc...pdp...u b biggest fool to think peter obi will do magic to turn nigeria economy around...na so una advocate 4 buhari then for change...even obaseki second time ogun kill all of una.....my advice for you don't be deceived go hustle using ur phone instead of forcing people on who to vote for...obi,tinubu, atiku wey no know u exist..open ur eye...hustle,ask for update..and you will make it...thank you
The peter obi u advocating 4 don do governor before what change does he bring learn

I am not expecting Peter Obi to do Magic, what I am expecting is for him to leave as president better than he met it as president, that was the same thing I expected of Buhari, I was just expecting improvement better that what he met, If every president can make improvement better than they met it then the country will be moving forward...
Re: Adidas Smart Football Being Charged In Qatar. by henrijin: 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
What did you see FalseProphet?
Re: Adidas Smart Football Being Charged In Qatar. by jimmyolasun: 6:16pm On Dec 01, 2022
Kingcalls:

Only peole from strictly very poor homes have wizardry opinions like u...I pity any successful person that comes close to ur family members...na una time de poison people out of jealousy...Tufia

If I was a family member of yours, you and your parent for dey call me for allowances.. but that aside, I know wetin I talk about penaldo pain you but naa your suicide note I dey wait for since he be una br3adwinner.. Omo ale jatijati

Re: Adidas Smart Football Being Charged In Qatar. by LordHarrizona(m): 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2022
joshuaidibia:
Adidas and FIFA are very corrupt. Messi is the official ambassador of Adidas. Adidas is the official sponsor of FIFA. Do the math. I know people will come at me, but the truth is clear, fifa is doing everything in their power for Argentina to win. Before you argue with me,go watch the Netflix documentary 'Fifa uncovered'
Saw the documentary and I was speechless!
When facts are laid bare some dumbos would still wanna argue!
#PO2023!!
Re: Adidas Smart Football Being Charged In Qatar. by femlad97(m): 6:40pm On Dec 01, 2022
Brendaniel:

I am not expecting Peter Obi to do Magic, what I am expecting is for him to leave as president better than he met it as president, that was the same thing I expected of Buhari, I was just expecting improvement better that what he met, If every president can make improvement better than they met it then the country will be moving forward...
okay...but for me until nigeria vote president wey go work on and change nigeria constitution 1999 to better one....nigeria go still dey like this
Re: Adidas Smart Football Being Charged In Qatar. by dejonathan(f): 6:50pm On Dec 01, 2022
Wildkat02:

See painment. Neither did it reduce his National team goal tally which is Portuguese highest so far. And still doesn’t stop him from being highest international goal scorer of all time. Deal with it with a bottle of sniper
Cry More
Re: Adidas Smart Football Being Charged In Qatar. by yinkeys(m): 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Those balls transmit back to a graphical UI as the ball is being instantaneously played.

Technology was used to proof that Ronaldo did not score that goal.
His hair is a piece of him
So it’s a goal grin
If your lose shirt touches the ball it’s a goal

Just joking
Re: Adidas Smart Football Being Charged In Qatar. by jamesversion: 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
infohenry:
World Cup balls need to be charged like a phone
Now, photos have begun to emerge online that have left fans giggling as the balls were shown lined up on the side of the pitch while plugged into an electric port.

Yes, that’s right, the 2022 World Cup ball needs to be charged just like any modern smartphone.

Adidas smart ball proves Cristiano Ronaldo didn’t get a touch
However, as much as he tried to argue, Ronaldo’s case simply fell away when Adidas released the readings from their incredible smart-ball.

Show us the readings from smart ball. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Makes Its Worst World Cup Outing Against Croatia. / Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport / Asisat Oshoala Wins Treble With Barcelona (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.