Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

LP Vice Presidential Candidate, Datti Holds Press Conference On Attacks On Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Vice Presidential Candidate, Datti Holds Press Conference On Attacks On Obi (1881 Views)

LP Defeated And Disgraced Vice President Candidate Datti Protest With PDP / Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis / Plateau Killings: Questions Fayose Is Asking Buhari On Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LP Vice Presidential Candidate, Datti Holds Press Conference On Attacks On Obi by AcuraZDX: 12:46pm On Dec 01, 2022
The Vice Presidential candidate of Labour Party, Distinguished Senator Datti Baba Ahmed, addressing a press conference now in Abuja and reacting to the dubious demarketing and lies against Peter Obi by APC and PDP and violations of signed Peace Accord by these out dated Parties.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lScZ4FxXNeQ

3 Likes

Re: LP Vice Presidential Candidate, Datti Holds Press Conference On Attacks On Obi by AcuraZDX: 12:46pm On Dec 01, 2022
Both APC and PDP have now become one over a "structureless" LP

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Vice Presidential Candidate, Datti Holds Press Conference On Attacks On Obi by AcuraZDX: 12:47pm On Dec 01, 2022
nlfpmod fp please

1 Like

Re: LP Vice Presidential Candidate, Datti Holds Press Conference On Attacks On Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 12:47pm On Dec 01, 2022
Very good

7 Likes

Re: LP Vice Presidential Candidate, Datti Holds Press Conference On Attacks On Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 12:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
AcuraZDX:
Both APC and PDP have now become one over a "structureless" LP
Peter Obi is giving them sleepless nights

11 Likes

Re: LP Vice Presidential Candidate, Datti Holds Press Conference On Attacks On Obi by AcuraZDX: 12:49pm On Dec 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Peter Obi is giving them sleepless nights

Even Keyamo left the main opposition to be attacking LP.

They're really scared

15 Likes

Re: LP Vice Presidential Candidate, Datti Holds Press Conference On Attacks On Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 12:51pm On Dec 01, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Even Keyamo left the main opposition to be attacking LP.

They're really scared
Peter Obi is there biggest threat right about now

Obi is roundly loved and generally accepted

He's the next President of Nigeria

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LP Vice Presidential Candidate, Datti Holds Press Conference On Attacks On Obi by Obaofaba: 12:52pm On Dec 01, 2022
Small yansh too dey shake grin

Here we go again!!!

Blaming everyone and everything for their downfall. Before the campaign started, we were made to believe the whole country is 'obidient' and that those who are vocal and against a catastrophe of a candidate like obi are either urchin or paid. Not knowing multiple of millions others are silent observers like me.

Now I'm here to burst your bubble.

Peter Obi is a fraud and worst than anyone else.

For example, he signed a bill for ex governors to be taking pension for life in anambra state, now some of his attack dogs are saying he only signed but didn't benefit from it. Like seriously, are you kidding me?
Are you equally implying that Obi is a rubber stamp governor? simply because PDP is dominant in the house, he must sign everything they put at his desk?

Just go through the other thread and see reasonable Nigerians of anambra state extraction cursing and criticising Obi for wasting an 8 years of their time and resources.

No ideology
No infrastructure to show
Religious bigot (favors Catholic christians above other Christians)
No manifesto
Grow poverty by over 50%
Pandora paper indictments
Endless strike by unions
School Fee hike to favor the rich

Everything I stated are nothing but the truth. You can go and verify

1 Like

Re: LP Vice Presidential Candidate, Datti Holds Press Conference On Attacks On Obi by AcuraZDX: 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
Obaofaba:

Bot don drop comment.

Una no dey tire to create accounts?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LP Vice Presidential Candidate, Datti Holds Press Conference On Attacks On Obi by Lauraobd1: 1:25pm On Dec 01, 2022
Very intelligent and respectful

7 Likes

Re: LP Vice Presidential Candidate, Datti Holds Press Conference On Attacks On Obi by Penguin2: 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2022
A very refined northerner!

See him looking very Vice Presidential…

Swear with your life that won’t like to see this man as your Vice President.

Now they are doing what I’ve been thinking…

Obi and Labour Party should not let the death of that woman in Kaduna go just like that.

They need to milk it,

Hype it,

Visit the woman’s husband and children,

Bring the husband for interviews.

That woman was assassinated; her death must not be allowed to waste.

11 Likes

Re: LP Vice Presidential Candidate, Datti Holds Press Conference On Attacks On Obi by AcuraZDX: 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
Obaofaba:

Here we go again!!!

Blaming everyone and everything for their downfall. Before the campaign started, we were made to believe the whole country is 'obidient' and that those who are vocal and against a catastrophe of a candidate like obi are either urchin or paid. Not knowing multiple of millions others are silent observers like me.

For example, he signed a bill for ex governors to be taking pension for life in anambra state, now some of his attack dogs are saying he only signed but didn't benefit from it. Like seriously, are you kidding me?
Are you equally implying that Obi is a rubber stamp governor? simply because PDP is dominant in the house, he must sign everything they put at his desk?

Just go through the other thread and see reasonable Nigerians of anambra state extraction cursing and criticising Obi for wasting an 8 years of their time and resources.

No ideology
No manifesto
Grow poverty by over 50%
Endless strike by unions

Cry cry baby.

6 Likes

Re: LP Vice Presidential Candidate, Datti Holds Press Conference On Attacks On Obi by freshvine(f): 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2022
The Obidatti team will surely build strong institutions and not strong politicians.

The arrogant druggie who see himself as demigod will definitely kill rule of law and order in order to appear as lord of the mafia sect.

4 Likes

Re: LP Vice Presidential Candidate, Datti Holds Press Conference On Attacks On Obi by slivertongue: 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2022
The attacks must not stop it's an advantage to Peter Obi. The attacks has given him more visibility and made him the center of discourse every day. Datti Sir, allow them to continue mentioning obi daily. It's helping his campaign. Obi can only fall if there is evidence to the call outs. Moreover if obi has no potential and not a threat nobody will care about his person.

8 Likes

Re: LP Vice Presidential Candidate, Datti Holds Press Conference On Attacks On Obi by Image123(m): 2:32pm On Dec 01, 2022
Are you kidney me or kidding me? Attacks on Obi? No be Obi nzogbu nzogbu politics and fans dey insult and attack everyone day and night?

1 Like

Re: LP Vice Presidential Candidate, Datti Holds Press Conference On Attacks On Obi by christejames(m): 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2022
This is how a running mate should look like cool

Full of life and vigor, highly intelligent and ready to work for the growth of a nation...

ObiDatti is a goal!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Vice Presidential Candidate, Datti Holds Press Conference On Attacks On Obi by AcuraZDX: 3:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
Image123:
Are you kidney me or kidding me? Attacks on Obi? No be Obi nzogbu nzogbu politics and fans dey insult and attack everyone day and night?

You guys just Killed their woman leader few days ago. Is that not enough yet?

2 Likes

Re: LP Vice Presidential Candidate, Datti Holds Press Conference On Attacks On Obi by Image123(m): 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2022
AcuraZDX:

You guys just Killed their woman leader few days ago. Is that not enough yet?

Who are the you guys? Do you have any evidence to this rubbish you just said or you are usually that dumb?
Re: LP Vice Presidential Candidate, Datti Holds Press Conference On Attacks On Obi by Willy7(m): 4:47pm On Dec 01, 2022
So Presidential. Seeing the duo of Obi and Datti resonates true hope. I keep wondering how Labour Party became the ruling party, while APC and PDP became opposition parties. This is the most astonishing and mysterious thing I've seen in this campaign so far. It's still a mystery to me. See how people they called master strategist and maker of men is feeling threatened by a structureless party and her unknown candidates. The only reason Tinubu is being mentioned in this election is because he is the candidate of the ruling party, otherwise he would've been relegated to the dustbin even before elections. Peter Obi na man mehn. The man carry grace. I'm so delighted that he and Datti are in the race. Just can't imagine myself having to choose between a Tinubu and one Atiku. God forbid. Thank God for Obidatti.

2 Likes

Re: LP Vice Presidential Candidate, Datti Holds Press Conference On Attacks On Obi by AcuraZDX: 4:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
Image123:

Who are the you guys? Do you have any evidence to this rubbish you just said or you are usually that dumb?

Amy other thing?

1 Like

Re: LP Vice Presidential Candidate, Datti Holds Press Conference On Attacks On Obi by Image123(m): 5:12pm On Dec 01, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Amy other thing?

Who or what is ripples Nigeria and people's Gazette? Are this your credible source of information? Can you now put your money and go to court with your ridiculous evidence?
Re: LP Vice Presidential Candidate, Datti Holds Press Conference On Attacks On Obi by AcuraZDX: 6:37pm On Dec 01, 2022
Image123:

Who or what is ripples Nigeria and people's Gazette? Are this your credible source of information? Can you now put your money and go to court with your ridiculous evidence?

My happiness is that, nobody has Monopoly of madness.

Keyboard warrior

2 Likes

Re: LP Vice Presidential Candidate, Datti Holds Press Conference On Attacks On Obi by mycar: 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2022
Obaofaba:

Here we go again!!!

No ideology
No manifesto
Grow poverty by over 50%
Endless strike by unions

someone called you a prostitute last time and I thought the person was lying until I saw it myself but why? so shameful

1 Like

Re: LP Vice Presidential Candidate, Datti Holds Press Conference On Attacks On Obi by Image123(m): 7:15pm On Dec 01, 2022
AcuraZDX:

My happiness is that, nobody has Monopoly of madness.

Keyboard warrior

Why on earth will you choose to be mad or like to be mad? It's a democratic election mr, no need to run mad or seek the right to exercise madness.
Re: LP Vice Presidential Candidate, Datti Holds Press Conference On Attacks On Obi by AcuraZDX: 8:49pm On Dec 01, 2022
Image123:

Why on earth will you choose to be mad or like to be mad? It's a democratic election mr, no need to run mad or seek the right to exercise madness.

Seems you have enough time in your hand, why not use it to be translating all the gaffes by your principal.

1 Like

Re: LP Vice Presidential Candidate, Datti Holds Press Conference On Attacks On Obi by favor914: 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2022
freshvine:
The Obidatti team will surely build strong institutions and not strong politicians.

The arrogant druggie who see himself as demigod will definitely kill rule of law and order in order to appear as lord of the mafia sect.
A party without any structure will build a strong institution.
Re: LP Vice Presidential Candidate, Datti Holds Press Conference On Attacks On Obi by Image123(m): 10:59am On Dec 02, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Seems you have enough time in your hand, why not use it to be translating all the gaffes by your principal.

You don't seem to know the meaning of principal. Stop taking every English you hear or read as correct. Tinubu has not been very strong in speaking from the little i know about him. We don't need sweet tongues, we need results. Tinubu gives results.

(1) (Reply)

This What Seun Osewa Has To Say About Ipob/ESN Atrocities In Igbo Land(pic) / When Am I A Nigerian? —chichi Aniagolu-okoye / Jonathan, Seeking 7-year Tenure, Meets Tb Joshua And Attends Redeemed Church Hol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.