Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Teni Storms Abuja For The First Edition Of Abuja Organized Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Storms Abuja For The First Edition Of Abuja Organized Party (16644 Views)

Morning Fresh Ends Wash-a-thon Campaign As @diaryofakitchenlover Storms Abuja / Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political / Teni Storms Third Mainland Bridge, Dressed Like Santa To Announce Her Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teni Storms Abuja For The First Edition Of Abuja Organized Party by StoriesUpdate: 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
Popular hip-hop star, Teni Mackanaki will storm Abuja the nation's capital for the first edition of the Abuja Organized Party (AOP) at the festive season gradually takes its full swing in Abuja.

The billionaire crooner is expected to dazzle one of its kind 60 feet stage immersed in AOP.

Also expected to thrill guests are the event are popular artistes including Tunde of Styl Plus, Benny Willis, Black Solo and many more.

Chuks D'General who is the host, Willy Willy, Amb. Wahala and many other respected brands in Abuja entertainment industry will also be there live.

The first edition of AOP will take place Dec. 2, 2022 at Nicon Luxury Hotel in Garki Abuja.

Also legendary and multiple award winning Dj ADX Da Big Don will be there live to excite guests with thrilling sounds.

At this 18+ rated show, organisers have assured intending guests of a maximum security in the well tended outdoors of Nicon Luxury Hotel.

This event is organised and powered by MOVIAN MEDIA Get your tickets at designated vendors. Enjoy music, comedy, food and dance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlF4UdF6mrk

1 Like

Re: Teni Storms Abuja For The First Edition Of Abuja Organized Party by StoriesUpdate: 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
Nice

Re: Teni Storms Abuja For The First Edition Of Abuja Organized Party by Zdr1: 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
Oh
Re: Teni Storms Abuja For The First Edition Of Abuja Organized Party by phemmyfour: 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2022
Surgery to nice....na money kill am

I am still fat n proud anyway
Re: Teni Storms Abuja For The First Edition Of Abuja Organized Party by chris4gold(m): 3:24pm On Dec 01, 2022
Teni ku irin

3 Likes

Re: Teni Storms Abuja For The First Edition Of Abuja Organized Party by Jestin: 3:24pm On Dec 01, 2022
This lady that snub Buhari smelling hand shake

3 Likes

Re: Teni Storms Abuja For The First Edition Of Abuja Organized Party by davodyguy: 3:24pm On Dec 01, 2022
From headline, I know its Alex Nwankwo on the beat

2 Likes

Re: Teni Storms Abuja For The First Edition Of Abuja Organized Party by Reporting34(f): 3:25pm On Dec 01, 2022
Please everyone don't mind this fraudsters Anthony okeke is back with a full forces to continue scamming Nairaland people with the same format he has always been using, so just check the format oloriburuku man is still using to defraud a lot of people's here on Nairaland just be aware not to be scam

Pls guys don't just scroll pass, pls kindly assist me i have,i have nothing left again for me and my brother to eat. We have been hungry since this week, no money to cook something to eat pls assist us with whatever little you have in any little way, we will be eternally grateful pls. May God almighty bless u and come to your aid as u have come to ours.
Account: Annie

Please don't send penny to this fraudsters .

He has always been using this same format to still continues scamming a lot of people here on nairaland he even used to say he got an asthma and so on please don't mind this fraudsters, they are working as a group here doing this as a full time job & business

5 Likes

Re: Teni Storms Abuja For The First Edition Of Abuja Organized Party by aycapri(m): 3:25pm On Dec 01, 2022
Go girl...
Re: Teni Storms Abuja For The First Edition Of Abuja Organized Party by Savechild23: 3:25pm On Dec 01, 2022
Nice artist
Re: Teni Storms Abuja For The First Edition Of Abuja Organized Party by Drickles: 3:26pm On Dec 01, 2022
English hard o
Re: Teni Storms Abuja For The First Edition Of Abuja Organized Party by Brendaniel: 3:27pm On Dec 01, 2022
Teni is a fine girl

2 Likes

Re: Teni Storms Abuja For The First Edition Of Abuja Organized Party by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2022
Party of sin
Re: Teni Storms Abuja For The First Edition Of Abuja Organized Party by ViceGovernor: 3:33pm On Dec 01, 2022
Teni be careful pls
U don't have much fans in Abj especially after your stunt with Buhari undecided
Re: Teni Storms Abuja For The First Edition Of Abuja Organized Party by Biafranodogwu55: 3:33pm On Dec 01, 2022
How is teni a hip hop star
Re: Teni Storms Abuja For The First Edition Of Abuja Organized Party by ednut1(m): 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2022
Her time don dey pass. She cashed out with many office and xmas parties sha.
Re: Teni Storms Abuja For The First Edition Of Abuja Organized Party by Johel(m): 3:41pm On Dec 01, 2022
phemmyfour:
Surgery to nice....na money kill am

I am still fat n proud anyway

Are you a female?
Re: Teni Storms Abuja For The First Edition Of Abuja Organized Party by KennethEnyi(m): 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
Still a fat monkey…
Re: Teni Storms Abuja For The First Edition Of Abuja Organized Party by Danisaint112(m): 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2022
This Teni get big boobs Sha. If she Slim's down it will become too obvious or is this fat. Well she still looks fat to me. What do I know?
Re: Teni Storms Abuja For The First Edition Of Abuja Organized Party by Danisaint112(m): 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2022
Zjjd
Re: Teni Storms Abuja For The First Edition Of Abuja Organized Party by Sweetvie: 4:11pm On Dec 01, 2022
Fine girl grin
She is still fat tho
Re: Teni Storms Abuja For The First Edition Of Abuja Organized Party by Williams150(m): 4:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
If this girl born one I wonder how that breast is going to look like...
Re: Teni Storms Abuja For The First Edition Of Abuja Organized Party by Sleekfingers: 5:22pm On Dec 01, 2022
KennethEnyi:
Still a fat monkey…

Another ill-bred slowpoke spotted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Storms Abuja For The First Edition Of Abuja Organized Party by FireUpNow(m): 5:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
Ok
Re: Teni Storms Abuja For The First Edition Of Abuja Organized Party by meobizy(f): 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mscheew. I thought it was Tems. I clicked the link hoping to feed my eyes with curves and thunder thighs.

2 Likes

Re: Teni Storms Abuja For The First Edition Of Abuja Organized Party by KennethEnyi(m): 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Another ill-bred slowpoke spotted

Lie say I no talk tru

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dakore Akande Dazzles In New Photos / Toyin Lawani Vs Denrele Edun. Who Rocked The Pink Suit Better? / Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.