Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,609 members, 7,847,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:30 PM

Ukrainian Soldiers Are To Be Trained By Finland During The Winter Fighting - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainian Soldiers Are To Be Trained By Finland During The Winter Fighting (404 Views)

Russian Soldiers Are Like Zombies, Hard To Kill & Tireless - Ukrainian Soldier / Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) / The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukrainian Soldiers Are To Be Trained By Finland During The Winter Fighting by Kemzyudo: 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2022
Finland has offered to train Ukrainian soldiers in fighting in winter conditions.

Finland and Sweden are adding their aid to Ukraine so that the country can more fight during downtime
Click the link below to read the full details of it
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=30ed65631b85cb7d9803ddc282e2e8bd&news_entry_id=s16db0d06221201en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_b459fc30-d0c0-450c-874d-cda9073ff5c2&from=news
Re: Ukrainian Soldiers Are To Be Trained By Finland During The Winter Fighting by Vl3ly: 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2022
Kemzyudo:
Finland has offered to train Ukrainian soldiers in fighting in winter conditions.

Finland and Sweden are adding their aid to Ukraine so that the country can more fight during downtime
Click the link below to read the full details of it
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=30ed65631b85cb7d9803ddc282e2e8bd&news_entry_id=s16db0d06221201en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_b459fc30-d0c0-450c-874d-cda9073ff5c2&from=news
this is 20 century

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Soldiers Are To Be Trained By Finland During The Winter Fighting by Dvdpity: 6:47pm On Dec 01, 2022
Vl3ly:
this is 20 century
They think that This is 19 century.
Russia has accepted the challenge of killing any Ukrainian on military uniform. Thousands of them has been slaughtered in bakhmut, that why we are seeing the terrorists designation of PMC Wagner. But russia doesn't give a Bleep about it. Ukraine soldiers will die like flies in bakhmut.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Soldiers Are To Be Trained By Finland During The Winter Fighting by Otobong3374(m): 7:04pm On Dec 01, 2022
Dvdpity:

Russia has accepted the challenge of killing any Ukrainian on military uniform. Thousands of them has been slaughtered in bakhmut, that why we are seeing the terrorists designation of PMC Wagner. But russia doesn't give a Bleep about it. Ukraine soldiers will die like flies in bakhmut.
What This Authentic Mugu Talking In His Mouth? Bitch Is Wailing Like A Fucking Shithole. Oh! Oh! Oh! He Is A Russian Asslicker, Keep On Servicing Their Ass With Your Useless Tongue, Okay? When You Are Through With Your Salavery Service Come Up To My Office Let Me Lecture Your Stuff Fish Brain About Ukrainian War.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Soldiers Are To Be Trained By Finland During The Winter Fighting by Adjovi: 7:23pm On Dec 01, 2022
More like giving Finland soldiers ukranian soldiers uniform and sending them to the war front. Either way it will still be the same outcome for them. The only way to end this war is peacetalk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Soldiers Are To Be Trained By Finland During The Winter Fighting by obedience4(m): 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2022
Dvdpity:

I9 century or 20 century..
Is winter not winter?
We are in the 20th century yet Russia still thinks war is won by rolling tanks..Putin thinks it ww2, thank god he withdrew his forces of Kiev after been thought a lifetime lessons by the javelin anti tank missile
Re: Ukrainian Soldiers Are To Be Trained By Finland During The Winter Fighting by Vl3ly: 8:08pm On Dec 01, 2022
obedience4:

Is winter not winter?
We are in the 20th century yet Russia still thinks war is won by rolling tanks..Putin thinks it ww2, thank god he withdrew his forces of Kiev after been thought a lifetime lessons by the javelin anti tank missile
the generation that fought the winter war has gone evendo they were defeated by red army
During that time tanks can't fight well during winter even radar or GPS guarded missile bcs of unclear weather
But now Russia don upgrade everything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Soldiers Are To Be Trained By Finland During The Winter Fighting by Dvdpity: 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2022
Otobong3374:
What This Authentic Mugu Talking In His Mouth? Bitch Is Wailing Like A Fucking Shithole. Oh! Oh! Oh! He Is A Russian Asslicker, Keep On Servicing Their Ass With Your Useless Tongue, Okay? When You Are Through With Your Salavery Service Come Up To My Office Let Me Lecture Your Stuff Fish Brain About Ukrainian War.
Who cares about fagots.. LGBT bastards. Keep ranting. While ukronazis die in 100 thousands. Fool.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukrainian Soldiers Are To Be Trained By Finland During The Winter Fighting by Dvdpity: 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2022
obedience4:

Is winter not winter?
You think that russia withdrawal was because of javelins and anti tank missiles.. you are funny.
I will say that russia made a mistake by thinking that Ukraine will come back to them so peace can rain. But they were wrong. If Russia has bombarded Kyiv with heavy missiles within the first month of this conflicts, by now this conflict would have been over. I recalled vividly when Russia I kilometres long convoy was in Kyiv road for more than 2weeks counting and Ukraine couldn't do any harm to them. Well let see how many million men and women Ukraine will throw into this fight and also how many russia will throw into this fight.
From EU chairperson, 100 thousands of Ukraine soldiers are dead. We are still counting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Soldiers Are To Be Trained By Finland During The Winter Fighting by obedience4(m): 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
Dvdpity:

You think that russia withdrawal was because of javelins and anti tank missiles.. you are funny.
I will say that russia made a mistake by thinking that Ukraine will come back to them so peace can rain. But they were wrong. If Russia has bombarded Kyiv with heavy missiles within the first month of this conflicts, by now this conflict would have been over. I recalled vividly when Russia I kilometres long convoy was in Kyiv road for more than 2weeks counting and Ukraine couldn't do any harm to them. Well let see how many million men and women Ukraine will throw into this fight and also how many russia will throw into this fight.
From EU chairperson, 100 thousands of Ukraine soldiers are dead. We are still counting

Dude you are writing rubbish,
The Early stages of the Russian invasion saw the highest Numbers of Russian missiles in Kiev,
Please dose 11 kilometers conveys weren't in Kiev but outside keiv, they were halted by drones attacks and fled back
.so your reason why Russian Left the capture of the capital was because because he taught Ukraine was going to come back peacefully, lol
Now that Putin has found out that Ukraine won't come back peaceful he should go capture keiv.
Even the four region Putin declared to be Russian forever he has fled.

Please tell us the causality of the Russian army?
You only talk about Ukraine.
Putin sent over 150k men and in just 3 months he was mobilized 300k more What dose they tell you?
Re: Ukrainian Soldiers Are To Be Trained By Finland During The Winter Fighting by obedience4(m): 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2022
Vl3ly:
the generation that fought the winter war has gone evendo they were defeated by red army
During that time tanks can't fight well during winter even radar or GPS guarded missile bcs of unclear weather
But now Russia don upgrade everything

Please go and read about the Russian Finland war,
Dude the Russian armry outnumbered the Finns 10 to 1 yet never let the Russian capture their capital,
Just one island was taken by the Russian.

Even in clear Sky's Russian tanks are found wanting even the Ukraine
You said Russian don upgrade I laugh, the same Russian army performing badly in Ukraine. Against a Ukrainian army still using Soviet era jets, Soviet era artillery, Soviet era tanks..
Dude Finland has been a NATO partner for year's before they officially join this year, Finland is a proper westner armed county
Re: Ukrainian Soldiers Are To Be Trained By Finland During The Winter Fighting by Karnice600: 11:31pm On Dec 01, 2022
Dvdpity:

Peace can only reign, not rain. Agbaya . Uncle iranu
Re: Ukrainian Soldiers Are To Be Trained By Finland During The Winter Fighting by Vl3ly: 12:56pm On Dec 02, 2022
obedience4:

Please go and read about the Russian Finland war,
Dude the Russian armry outnumbered the Finns 10 to 1 yet never let the Russian capture their capital,
Just one island was taken by the Russian.

Even in clear Sky's Russian tanks are found wanting even the Ukraine
You said Russian don upgrade I laugh, the same Russian army performing badly in Ukraine. Against a Ukrainian army still using Soviet era jets, Soviet era artillery, Soviet era tanks..
Dude Finland has been a NATO partner for year's before they officially join this year, Finland is a proper westner armed county
olodo na who get saint Petersburg
Re: Ukrainian Soldiers Are To Be Trained By Finland During The Winter Fighting by obedience4(m): 1:01pm On Dec 02, 2022
Vl3ly:
olodo na who get saint Petersburg

What dose a Russian city has to do with what I said,
You well so?

(1) (Reply)

Israel Announces The 1st Joint Projects With Saudi Arabia To Build Normalization / Kenya Flooding: At Least 10 Dead In Building Collapse / UN Blacklists Saudi Coalition Over Killing Yemeni Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.