Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

OpenAI ChatGPT Conversation AI Shocked The World - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / OpenAI ChatGPT Conversation AI Shocked The World (1917 Views)

Unity Muse And Unity Sentis Game AI Shocked The World / Openai’s Chatgpt Faces Hurdles As Italian Regulator Bans AI Tool / Let's Talk About OpenAI ChatGPT. What's The Future of Developers ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OpenAI ChatGPT Conversation AI Shocked The World by Shomek(m): 9:56am On Apr 17
Alphabyte3:

It is because you need to install termux terminal
and Awebserver to run the codes the process is too long.
i have awebserver already sir
Pls sir can you help me with the process
Re: OpenAI ChatGPT Conversation AI Shocked The World by Alphabyte3: 11:00am On Apr 17
Shomek:
i have awebserver already sir
Pls sir can you help me with the process

Do it manually make save the code in htdocs
Re: OpenAI ChatGPT Conversation AI Shocked The World by Shomek(m): 12:13pm On Apr 17
Alphabyte3:

Do it manually make save the code in htdocs
I have done that but the address is not showing static ip address
Re: OpenAI ChatGPT Conversation AI Shocked The World by Alphabyte3: 12:39pm On Apr 17
Shomek:
I have done that
but the address is not showing static ip address

U know to run it you need to create a folder using zarchiver called htdocs and Set path of the document root choose internal. In acode write the codes and save it in the htdocs folder . Make sure u click save . You must be connected to the internet click start service and the IP address which will take you to the browser to view the codes . Click on it to run it
Re: OpenAI ChatGPT Conversation AI Shocked The World by Shomek(m): 2:34pm On Apr 17
Alphabyte3:

U know to run it you need to create a folder using zarchiver called htdocs and Set path of the document root choose internal. In acode write the codes and save it in the htdocs folder . Make sure u click save . You must be connected to the internet click start service and the IP address which will take you to the browser to view the codes . Click on it to run it
i set it to my project folder
Because all the files that i need are in that folder.

But the address is showing something like this {0.0.0.0:8080}
When i click it
It take me to my browser and view the webpage that i needed
It supose to display an ip address right ?
Re: OpenAI ChatGPT Conversation AI Shocked The World by Alphabyte3: 3:27pm On Apr 17
Shomek:
i set it to my project folder
Because all the files that i need are in that folder.

But the address is showing something like this {0.0.0.0:8080}
When i click it
It take me to my browser and view the webpage that i needed
It supose to display an ip address right ?

U have to upload the PHP file In Awebserver and you connect then you click on the IP address which will you would be directed to the browser click on the the PHP code in like hello.php and it will display on the browser .make sure you are connected to the internet.
Re: OpenAI ChatGPT Conversation AI Shocked The World by Shomek(m): 8:33pm On Apr 17
Alphabyte3:

U have to upload the PHP file In Awebserver and you connect then you click on the IP address which will you would be directed to the browser click on the the PHP code in like hello.php and it will display on the browser .make sure you are connected to the internet.
Okay sir
Do i need to on the data for it to show my ip address
Re: OpenAI ChatGPT Conversation AI Shocked The World by Alphabyte3: 9:00pm On Apr 17
Shomek:
Okay sir
Do i need to on the data for it to show my ip address

Click on the IP address 0.0.0.0:8080 on it through any browser then click it on welcome.php or index.php link . Make sure u are connected to the internet.
Re: OpenAI ChatGPT Conversation AI Shocked The World by Shomek(m): 11:23pm On Apr 17
Alphabyte3:

Click on the IP address 0.0.0.0:8080 on it through any browser then click it on welcome.php or index.php link . Make sure u are connected to the internet.
I have done it without internet connection and it works html

i will try it with php also

I have log in to sqlmyadmin and it showing something like documentation.
How can i set that up
Re: OpenAI ChatGPT Conversation AI Shocked The World by Alphabyte3: 10:16am On Apr 18
Shomek:
I have done it without internet connection and it works html

i will try it with php also

I have log in to sqlmyadmin and it showing something like documentation.
How can i set that up

Take a look at this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwGg2GFSryY?si=UbHS_vMaqjpM-2jc
Re: OpenAI ChatGPT Conversation AI Shocked The World by Shomek(m): 1:24pm On Apr 18
Alphabyte3:

Take a look at this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwGg2GFSryY?si=UbHS_vMaqjpM-2jc
Ok thanks sir
i will watch it
Re: OpenAI ChatGPT Conversation AI Shocked The World by Alphabyte3: 2:34pm On Apr 27
Assistant AI is now control by generative AI by calling system API of the operating system to perform tasks such as opening apps, making phone calls, setting reminders, or sending messages etc . This integration allows for a more seamless and efficient user experience, as it enables Assistant AI to access and utilize the full functionality of the operating system.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Was O2tvseries.com Built / Some Missing Data Structures In Java(and Most Languages) / Anybody Know How To Install Video Maker Fx?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.