Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

2023 & The G5 Governors: Can Your State Governor Tell You Who To Vote? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 & The G5 Governors: Can Your State Governor Tell You Who To Vote? (239 Views)

Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election / Bashir Ahmad: The G5 Governors Gave Us A Fantastic Offer, We Will Work Together / PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 & The G5 Governors: Can Your State Governor Tell You Who To Vote? by iSense247: 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
How do Governors influence elections?

As far as I'm concerned, the impact of my state Governor concerning my choice for 2023 elections is as useless as p in psychology. He only has one vote likewise me. I will vote LP for presidency while others go for PDP. I can never vote for terrorists.
Re: 2023 & The G5 Governors: Can Your State Governor Tell You Who To Vote? by slivertongue: 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
Time will tell
Re: 2023 & The G5 Governors: Can Your State Governor Tell You Who To Vote? by JASONjnr(m): 7:10pm On Dec 01, 2022
iSense247:
How do Governors influence elections?

As far as I'm concerned, the impact of my state Governor concerning my choice for 2023 elections is as useless as p in psychology. He only has one vote likewise me. I will vote LP for presidency while others go for PDP. I can never vote for terrorists.

You are sounding this way because there's hope in the new electoral processes....

Before now, the state REC was under the state governor's pocket....They chose who to work with using federal support from the presidency... Especially if the state governor belongs to the ruling party...

What this means is that, votes were manipulated to favour the highest bidder. Your single vote will not even be counted as those ballot snatchers will remove it from the bush.

But the BVAS is speaking s different language and we hope that our votes will count.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 & The G5 Governors: Can Your State Governor Tell You Who To Vote? by Praxis758: 7:12pm On Dec 01, 2022
Never!!!

A failed or intellectually bankrupt governor does not possess the political or social acumen to influence whom I should vote for.

Imagine an intellectually bankrupt guy like Okezie Ikpeazu dictating the pace for Abians? That’s absurdity in the highest order.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 & The G5 Governors: Can Your State Governor Tell You Who To Vote? by Timatayo1: 7:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
I dey craz ... de no born dem papa and dem mama to tell mi dat

(1) (Reply)

Taiwo Akerele On Peter Obi’s Democratic Credentials / PDAPC: The Twin Devil (pics) / What Contributions Has Obi Made To Democracy In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.