Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

How This Investigative Journalist Died After Exposing Reverend King - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How This Investigative Journalist Died After Exposing Reverend King (3423 Views)

Story Of Kola Olawuyi, The Investigative Journalist Who Exposed Many Evil People / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates After Exposing Ex Husband's Premature Ejaculation / Uduak Akrah Dies: Things To Know About Actress Who Died After Fall In Bathroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How This Investigative Journalist Died After Exposing Reverend King by DarkSideYT: 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2022
Kolawole Olawuyi was probably the most popular man in the whole of South West Nigeria, and for good reason.

In 1998, he started exposing the secrets of fake pastors such as Revered King, top kidnappers, and native doctors.

He carried out secret investigations with his team, and revealed his findings via his radio and TV program called Nkan nbe.

Thousands of people across Oyo, Ogun, Osun, Lagos, and other western parts of Nigeria listened to his program.

They would stop whatever they were doing once it was 8pm on Sunday and gather around radios in their homes, mechanic workshops, or market, just to hear him talk.

The program grew in popularity and made him very famous and wealthy, but there was a problem. The people he was exposing were very dangerous people, and they swore to take their pound of flesh.

One day in 2007, the man fell sick under very mysterious circumstances. He died 3 months later, but the circumstances surrounding his death are very sketchy.

Watch the video below to see my analysis, and what I concluded to be his cause of death — from my findings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy94yMx3x7Q

2 Likes

Re: How This Investigative Journalist Died After Exposing Reverend King by Buharidgeneral: 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2022
AAA nkan nbeee

2 Likes

Re: How This Investigative Journalist Died After Exposing Reverend King by Buharidgeneral: 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2022
A !!! nkan nbee

3 Likes

Re: How This Investigative Journalist Died After Exposing Reverend King by DarkSideYT: 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2022
Buharidgeneral:
AAA nkan nbeee

You know it cool

2 Likes

Re: How This Investigative Journalist Died After Exposing Reverend King by habsydiamond(m): 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2022
This man na the fbi wey they investigate witchcraft that year oo... o boy.. many people no dey sleep after them watch him show oo...

5 Likes

Re: How This Investigative Journalist Died After Exposing Reverend King by DarkSideYT: 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2022
habsydiamond:
This man na the fbi wey they investigate witchcraft that year oo... o boy.. many people no dey sleep after them watch him show oo...

I heard that many used to have a hard time sleeping after watching the program. But it appears he was only popular in the west, because people down south don’t seem to know him.
Re: How This Investigative Journalist Died After Exposing Reverend King by habsydiamond(m): 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
DarkSideYT:

I heard that many used to have a hard time sleeping after watching the program. But it appears he was only popular in the west, because people down south don’t seem to know him.
I think its majorly because of the language barrier that causes that.. there are many musical in the west that are not known in the south and the other way round. But seriously, after his programme children always have nightmares oo

2 Likes

Re: How This Investigative Journalist Died After Exposing Reverend King by irunoko(m): 7:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
habsydiamond:
I really missed his program on mitv Those days.everybody go gather for Sunday night cheesy

Now kidnappers and all sorts of criminals are not only having a field day, they have found their ways into Politics as senators and religion as pastors and imams.

I wish he can have another replacement embarassed

3 Likes

Re: How This Investigative Journalist Died After Exposing Reverend King by habsydiamond(m): 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2022
irunoko:
I really missed his program on mitv Those days.everybody go gather for Sunday night cheesy

Now kidnappers and all sorts of criminals are not only having a field day, they have found their ways into Politics as senators and religion as pastors and imams.

I wish he can have another replacement embarassed
if anybody replace am na kill dem go kill am again... this time it won't be through witchcraft it will be through assassination... cos bad people don plenty berekete ooo

1 Like

Re: How This Investigative Journalist Died After Exposing Reverend King by irunoko(m): 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2022
shocked lipsrsealed

So everybody dey fear to wear the journalism shoe wey he wear? Not even his sons? shocked embarassed
habsydiamond:
if anybody replace am na kill dem go kill am again... this time it won't be through witchcraft it will be through assassination... cos bad people don plenty berekete ooo

2 Likes

Re: How This Investigative Journalist Died After Exposing Reverend King by habsydiamond(m): 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
irunoko:
shocked lipsrsealed

So everybody dey fear to wear the journalism shoe wey he wear? Not even his sons? shocked embarassed
who wan die now... to be alive and living a lowkey life is better than to be famous and die untimely as a hero. With time dem go forget u oo

1 Like

Re: How This Investigative Journalist Died After Exposing Reverend King by irunoko(m): 7:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
habsydiamond:
who wan die now... to be alive and living a lowkey life is better than to be famous and die untimely as a hero. With time dem go forget u oo
chaiiiiii shocked

Aye le o shocked
Re: How This Investigative Journalist Died After Exposing Reverend King by MMempire(m): 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
The man really expose bad and evil people. Keep resting in peace man.

1 Like

Re: How This Investigative Journalist Died After Exposing Reverend King by Wealthoptulent(m): 3:53am On Dec 02, 2022
DarkSideYT:
Kolawole Olawuyi was probably the most popular man in the whole of South West Nigeria, and for good reason.

In 1998, he started exposing the secrets of fake pastors such as Revered King, top kidnappers, and native doctors.

He carried out secret investigations with his team, and revealed his findings via his radio and TV program called Nkan nbe.

Thousands of people across Oyo, Ogun, Osun, Lagos, and other western parts of Nigeria listened to his program.

They would stop whatever they were doing once it was 8pm on Sunday and gather around radios in their homes, mechanic workshops, or market, just to hear him talk.

The program grew in popularity and made him very famous and wealthy, but there was a problem. The people he was exposing were very dangerous people, and they swore to take their pound of flesh.

One day in 2007, the man fell sick under very mysterious circumstances. He died 3 months later, but the circumstances surrounding his death are very sketchy.

Watch the video below to see my analysis, and what I concluded to be his cause of death — from my findings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy94yMx3x7Q

Make una FIND UNTY KEMI a SPOT. cool grin

(1) (Reply)

Who's Bodyguard Will You Be?(pics) / Hottest Music Divas; Tiwa Savage, Chidynma, Waje, Lami Covers Genevieve Magazine / download Video: The Mavins – Adaobi Ft. Don Jazzy, And Co

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.