Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Praise Heaven! Anal Schwab Suffers Second Heart Attack. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Praise Heaven! Anal Schwab Suffers Second Heart Attack. (423 Views)

Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) / Man Arrested After Faking Heart Attack In 20 Restaurants To Avoid Paying Bill / Russian Defence Minister, Sergei Shoigu Had Heart Attack After Speaking To Putin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Praise Heaven! Anal Schwab Suffers Second Heart Attack. by KwaraRat: 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2022
I hope he has a stroke and can't open his putrid mouth to spill more if his psychotic WEF agenda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Praise Heaven! Anal Schwab Suffers Second Heart Attack. by shaqhead: 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
KwaraRat:
I hope he has a stroke and can't open his putrid mouth to spill more if his psychotic WEF agenda.
I am no supporter of his inanities but you with this bile that has consumed you is no different! And you think when he dies like we all will it will make people like him cease? Where do u people get this kind of reasoning from biko?

1 Like

Re: Praise Heaven! Anal Schwab Suffers Second Heart Attack. by KwaraRat: 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2022
shaqhead:

I am no supporter of his inanities but you with this bile that has consumed you is no different! And you think when he dies like we all will it will make people like him cease? Where do u people get this kind of reasoning from biko?

FCK you and that already hell bound kike bastard

1 Like

Re: Praise Heaven! Anal Schwab Suffers Second Heart Attack. by caye(m): 10:03am On Dec 03, 2022
You will own nothing, and you will be happy
Translation:-
You will become poor,
but you will NEVER be able to complain.

The man that plans to feed the Africans left ( after murdering the majority; that is if we even qualify for the depopulation residues) with insects and lab meats , while maintaing a small elites who will rule over electronics- embedded zombies.

Awọn oníṣe ibi.

(1) (Reply)

Russia Shoots Down American Plane And Threatens To Escalate More Against America / Wagner To Be Declared A Terrorist Organisation / Niger's Junta Revokes Military Agreement With US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.