Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Prophet Tells Members To Contribute N130k Each So He Can Buy A New Car - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prophet Tells Members To Contribute N130k Each So He Can Buy A New Car (473 Views)

“i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags / Lizzy Jay: I Am Gold Digger, Money Can Buy My Love (Pix) / D&G Photo Of Wizkid Sold Online By Getty Images For N130k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Tells Members To Contribute N130k Each So He Can Buy A New Car by nwakaegomarcy3: 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUXYteiZEbI

Prophet Samuel Kakande from Uganda's Synagogue Ministries is looking to start the new year with a new vehicle, and he says the congregation will buy him.

During his latest livestream, the man of God indicated that the vehicle he is currently driving was bought by believers, but it has since become old and needs to be replaced.

He was categorical that only those who love him should join the course so that he gets a good vehicle and that the Lord Jesus will reward them.

"I want only 300 dollars from each one. We’ll contribute, and then buy a good vehicle. I drive while I pray for you. What’s wrong with that?" he preached.

He quoted Luke Chapter 6, which says, “give and it shall be given to you, pressed down and in good measure.”

https://www.legit.ng/people/1506858-prophet-kakande-tells-followers-contribute-n130k-buy-car/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Tells Members To Contribute N130k Each So He Can Buy A New Car by Prechgold1180(m): 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2022
Nah wah

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Tells Members To Contribute N130k Each So He Can Buy A New Car by chinedukenneth9: 10:15pm On Dec 01, 2022
Oga pastor go and sleep.look at the kind of car you are driving and you are saying is old may GOD HELP US.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Tells Members To Contribute N130k Each So He Can Buy A New Car by addasjohnsona: 10:16pm On Dec 01, 2022
If he says they should contribute #130k each for his new car let them contribute nah�i hope they have been obeying his other instructions right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Tells Members To Contribute N130k Each So He Can Buy A New Car by chatinent: 10:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
Na to wipe am cord for en head.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Tells Members To Contribute N130k Each So He Can Buy A New Car by money121(m): 10:49pm On Dec 01, 2022
Endtime pastor

1 Like

Re: Prophet Tells Members To Contribute N130k Each So He Can Buy A New Car by Anieke77(m): 11:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
Since they wan make he remind them
Re: Prophet Tells Members To Contribute N130k Each So He Can Buy A New Car by jabor4Naija(m): 6:06am On Dec 02, 2022
The crooked ones always find the scripture that favors their greed and selfishness

1 Like

Re: Prophet Tells Members To Contribute N130k Each So He Can Buy A New Car by sageb: 7:38am On Dec 02, 2022
nwakaegomarcy3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUXYteiZEbI

Prophet Samuel Kakande from Uganda's Synagogue Ministries is looking to start the new year with a new vehicle, and he says the congregation will buy him.

During his latest livestream, the man of God indicated that the vehicle he is currently driving was bought by believers, but it has since become old and needs to be replaced.

He was categorical that only those who love him should join the course so that he gets a good vehicle and that the Lord Jesus will reward them.

"I want only 300 dollars from each one. We’ll contribute, and then buy a good vehicle. I drive while I pray for you. What’s wrong with that?" he preached.

He quoted Luke Chapter 6, which says, “give and it shall be given to you, pressed down and in good measure.”

https://www.legit.ng/people/1506858-prophet-kakande-tells-followers-contribute-n130k-buy-car/

Awon fake pastor
Re: Prophet Tells Members To Contribute N130k Each So He Can Buy A New Car by PerfectStranger(m): 8:45am On Dec 02, 2022
god’s servant gats change car na. Na these ones go dey fvck people wife for church grin

(1) (Reply)

The Dark Secret Of The Destiny Etiko Family | You Never Knew / SHOCKING As Portable Goes Almost Crazy In An Epic Celebration For His Born Child / Korra Obidi In Search Of Love In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.