Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah (43712 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Reacts As Governor Otti Spends ₦927M On Food, Others / Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand / #EndSARS: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Death Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by FullBlastLight: 10:20pm On Dec 01, 2022
Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Aminu Adamu Supporting Death Of Slain Undergraduate, Deborah Samuel

Human rights activist, Aisha Yesufu has reacted to the old tweet of the detained student of the Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa State, Aminu Adamu, supporting the gruesome killing of Deborah Samuel.

Recall that Debora, a female student of the Shehu Shagari College of Education was burnt to death by a mob of Muslims over the blasphemy of Prophet Mohammed.

In a recent tweet that surfaced on Thursday morning, Adamu posted a picture of a t-shirt with Deborah’s picture on it, writing in Hausa, ‘Duk Wanda yasa wannan rigar ah Bauchi sai munchi uwarsa’, which means “Anyone that wears this shirt in Bauchi, we will deal with them”.

This tweet sparked several reactions from Nigerians clamouring for his release, in which some of the tweeps expressed that his arrest is an act of karma.

However, Yesufu in a tweet cautioned the people withdrawing from seeking justice for the undergraduate.

She wrote:
“If your demands for justice for anyone is dependent on the person’s behaviour, affiliations, words or even whether you like the person or not then you really need to ask yourself if it is justice you want or something else.”

Recall that Adamu was arrested by the Department of State Services (DSS) over his statement on the First Lady, Aisha Buhari’s weight.

https://independent.ng/aisha-yesufu-reacts-to-tweet-of-aminu-adamu-supporting-death-of-slain-undergraduate-deborah-samuel/

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by FullBlastLight: 10:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
Those who deny justice 2 others deserve it not for themselves!

Aminu Adamu doesn't deserve any justice, cos he was among d twisted folks who denied justice 2 Deborah Samuel!

Aisha, if not 4 d fact dt u're practically thoroughly OBIdient, we 4 drag u wotowoto 4 dis ur tweet wey be like yeye post so!

...bt jst continue...

...since we are 2geda Obi-centrically yoked already!

Nairalanders, vote #Obi-Datti2023 for a New & Better Nigeria 4 us all!

Let's be irrepressibly OBIdient!

After all, it's of no use being anytin else!

362 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by JASONjnr(m): 10:32pm On Dec 01, 2022
Aisha should do her activism and allow other people to have their opinion of things....We mustn't reason alike.,

The dude in question was in support of Deborah's murder..... Deborah was killed for speaking against Islam and their religion ...And he supported it...

Now he's locked up for criticizing Buhari's wife...

Infact, I had the sympathy over his arrest, but right now ...He can rot his ass I. the jail for all I care ..

269 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by HarlequinLekex: 10:41pm On Dec 01, 2022
Islam is meant for the insane people in up nigeria. Violent religion. Let's divide this kontri. What was done when Deborah was killed? Ordinary arrest! Dem don dey look for way to release am. When a babaric and devilish region with MR muric governs nigeria, this is what u expect.
Feel free to masturbate on my mention.

129 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:41pm On Dec 01, 2022
Religion- The opium of the people.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by slivertongue: 10:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mrs Buhari should let the young man go. He didn't say steal he simply said eat . ain't politicians feeding fat on our resources .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by Franzinni: 10:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
This woman sense dey temporary out of service ...

She is only saying this trash becasue the wool of religion is over her eyes... If roles were reversed I am sure she would be of a different stance ...

The boy is a religious bigot and God of Deborah is on his matter. God is just using Aisha buhari to deliver the judgement ... I had pity for him until I realized he is a soulest religion fanatic so... Let him rot for all I care... Can't believe I am even wasting my time typing about the anummpa!

96 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by DSC7: 10:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
So the clown na religious bigot sef

He should rot in jail....

Yeye dey smell...

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by zeuss: 10:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
Justice for Deborah first.

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by omonnakoda: 11:14pm On Dec 01, 2022
Franzinni:
This woman sense dey temporary out of service ...

She is only saying this trash becasue the wool of religion is over her eyes... If roles were reversed I am sure she would be of a different stance ...

The boy is a religious bigot and God of Deborah is on his matter. God is just using Aisha buhari to deliver the judgement ... I had pity for him until I realized he is a soulest religion fanatic so... Let him rot for all I care... Can't believe I am even wasting my time typing about the anummpa!
You are the bigot

The issue is once it is done to one person it can be done to anybody
The fight is for what kind of country we want to have and not for the person

When we fight for the rights of a person who is first in queue it is not because he is a good person. We are fighting to establish rules and order

I remember a few years ago . When Kemi Olunloyo was jailed for many months. Nigerians did not talk because they hated her. I talked .

On this Nairaland

The fight is that we do not want people jailed for insults. Why ? because that kind of law only applies to poor people

Femi Fani-Kayode spends his life insulting people and has never for one day been arrested. Now we are hearing of courts saying people should be flogged for insults
This same Aisha Buhari called governor Fayose a Mad dog and who knows whether that is why he was arrested too.
Nnamdi Kanu called Buhari a pedophile in connection to Aisha Buhari and where is he now?
We do not think anyone should be jailed for defamation. I think the maximum penalty is one year in prison we would like to see that scrapped and before then no one should spend time in prison until sentenced and all appeals exhausted. IG police and Chief of Army staff sentenced but no action

Nnamdi Kanu ordered released no action. So government chooses which orders to obey. When we fight for freedom of speech it does not mean we agree with what is being said

But there is indeed an irony
The victim opposed the freedom of speech of Deborah and supported her killing still the fight is not and should not be about individuals

207 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by longetivity(m): 11:15pm On Dec 01, 2022
They should make sure the boy dies in prison, I hate religious fanatics.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by LiveWithIt: 5:05am On Dec 02, 2022
Stupid Moslem boy

166 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by GolDRoger: 5:06am On Dec 02, 2022
angry
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by NOC1(m): 5:06am On Dec 02, 2022
I wash my hands off this post.

Everybody is right on this post, those of us sitting on the fences should not be considered.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by Terry44: 5:06am On Dec 02, 2022
Religion of peace indeed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by adecz: 5:06am On Dec 02, 2022
When talking anyhow is your character,
then be prepared to be treated anyhow.☹️☹️

Nice one Mrs Buhari, deal very well
with the fanatic ✅✅✅✅

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by MisterGrace: 5:08am On Dec 02, 2022
Aisha should go and sit down.

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by phemmyfour: 5:09am On Dec 02, 2022
FullBlastLight:
Those who deny justice 2 others deserve it not for themselves!

Aminu Adamu doesn't deserve any justice, cos he was among d twisted folks who denied justice 2 Deborah Samuel!

Aisha, if not 4 d fact dt u're practically thoroughly OBIdient, we 4 drag u 4 dis ur tweet wey be like yeye post!

...bt jst continue...

Nairalanders, vote #Obi-Datti2023!

Let's be irrepressibly OBIdient!

After all, it's of no use being anytin else!
Eye for an eye will make everyone go blind

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by Abolodje: 5:09am On Dec 02, 2022
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by OloYeOfEgbE: 5:11am On Dec 02, 2022
Adamu and yeesufu don crase..Two terrorist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by BluntCrazeMan: 5:13am On Dec 02, 2022
Ok oo

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by daywatcher: 5:14am On Dec 02, 2022
Nigeria is full of Christian and Muslim religious bigots

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by Dshocker(m): 5:17am On Dec 02, 2022
Muslims up north are extremists...

My parents were based in Niger state, but had to relocate down to Lagos in 1981, due to their violent nature.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by Ladiesdoctor(m): 5:19am On Dec 02, 2022
What is good for the goose is also good for the gander

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by CodeTemplar: 5:21am On Dec 02, 2022
The idiot was an aisha Buhari all along just in less privileged skin.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by FOOTSOLDIER1: 5:22am On Dec 02, 2022
B,bbsbss
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by Manny21: 5:22am On Dec 02, 2022
Exactly, justice will always be justice no matter what is used to convey it

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by rezzy: 5:22am On Dec 02, 2022
An Eye for an eye

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by treatise: 5:22am On Dec 02, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Islam is meant for the insane people in up nigeria. Violent religion. Let's divide this kontri. What was done when Deborah was killed? Ordinary arrest! Dem don dey look for way to release am. When a babaric and devilish region with MR muric governs nigeria, this is what u expect.
Feel free to masturbate on my mention.
What would happen to the Christians in the north if the kontri is divided as suggested by you or you're only considering ethnic identities not Christianity?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 5:23am On Dec 02, 2022
Adamu Adamu no goat b4
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by zedegit: 5:23am On Dec 02, 2022
FullBlastLight:

https://independent.ng/aisha-yesufu-reacts-to-tweet-of-aminu-adamu-supporting-death-of-slain-undergraduate-deborah-samuel/

There's a proverb that says that if a child messes in his sleep, you wake him up to perceive the ordour.

How do you expect the north to wake up to the seriousness of the task ahead in 2023 if not like this?

If they like, let them not have brain and vote for Atiku. Boko will use them as toothpick.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by bigdammyj: 5:23am On Dec 02, 2022
Reading...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Raid Patience Jonathan's House In Abuja / Akeredolu Attends Church Service At St. Francis Catholic Church, Owo (Photos) / Solomon Dalung Wore This To Visit El-Rufai At Kaduna Govt House (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.