Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,644 members, 7,861,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana (25902 Views)

Ghana Players Yet To Forgive Luis Suarez's 2010 World Cup Handball / Jose Gimenez In Tears As Uruguay Crash Out Of 2018 World Cup (Photos) / Uruguay Vs Portugal: World Cup (2 - 1) On 30th June 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by Bluntemperor: 12:40pm On Dec 02, 2022
deswiftfxn:
... fifa needs to review their rules.... any deliberate handball obstruction by an opposing player with a ball clearly directed towards the net is a GOAL and no penalty kick should be taken, or a penalty without a goal keeper, because even if VAR were to be deployed, that's clearly a ball directed towards goal. And by implication, players would be discouraged from committing such act and even if they default, the GOAL stands.. Maybe 2026 world cup rules.. lol

GBAM!
True talk!
Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by Emola12(m): 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2022
If you like apologize if you like not nop
Asha no say u dey comot from group stage today trust me
Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by sukkot: 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2022
unbiased2021:

I take Ghanaians just same way they take Nigerians. I can’t love you when you hate me.

they hate you because you go to their country to commit crime. it is warranted hate

1 Like

Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by sukkot: 1:39pm On Dec 02, 2022
MT:

That makes it more difficult. The so-called second string are deadly, and they will play to death to send a message to the coach.

Once they put on that yellow and blue short, they become beasts.
well lets watch and see then lol
Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by sukkot: 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2022
paradigmshift:
Cameroonians are well built but Dem no sabi finishing and defense, d muscle self dey draw Dem go back... The coach ain't very good too. Senegal plays better. Ghana is very good too but if care is not taken, they fit no qualify. Let's see how it goes
hehe you funny bro grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by sukkot: 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2022
phemmyfour:
That's more like using your tongue to count your teeth
its highly possible bro
Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by ALFADOS(m): 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2022
Is too late to apologise
Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by Litmus: 4:55pm On Dec 02, 2022
Nigerians go dey gnash teeth and cry Super eagles up and down and yet they spent the prior years expressing hatred for Nigeria and boasting about JAPPA. You wanted super eagles to play with determination, win all matches and qualify for world cup in order to make you proud of Nigeria abi? You want others to represent Nigeria similarly in order to make Nigeria a place where you will be proud enough not to shamelessly shout Jappa with pride, abi. So it is always Others and not you that must perform for Nigeria so Nigeria will be the place you patriotically embrace. The thing is, what makes you think the super eagles players didn't give up on Nigeria in thire hearts because you fans gave up on Nigeria . And like you they want others to first make Nigeria a place worthy of them to fight tooth and nails for on the pitch ?
Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by AfonjaPriest: 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2022
ogbiwa:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/63821327
Suarez did what they call Ójóró. It shouldn't be strange, Tinubu only thrives on the evil conduct of ójóró.
Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by AfonjaPriest: 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2022
ogbiwa:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/63821327

Suarez did what they call Ójóró. It shouldn't be strange, Tinubu only thrives on the evil conduct of ójóró.
Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by Lanre1st(m): 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2022
This Ghana for allow Nigeria qualified, now they crash out like "sosoliso plane"
Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by yinkeys(m): 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2022
Apologies for what shocked
Mtcheew
He was handed the consequence that day on the pitch
Don’t know why they’re making ridiculous requests
Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by unbiased2021: 4:17am On Dec 03, 2022
sukkot:
they hate you because you go to their country to commit crime. it is warranted hate

They should hate on those who they’ve confirmed commit crimes on their soil. And are you by any chance saying only Nigerians commit crimes in Ghana ? Or no Ghanaian ever committed crime on Nigerian soil ?

Your type are the ones who go about saying Ghana is better than Nigeria. Dude both countries are lame.

And man I hate it when a dunce quotes me.
Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by sukkot: 6:05am On Dec 03, 2022
unbiased2021:

They should hate on those who they’ve confirmed commit crimes on their soil. And are you by any chance saying only Nigerians commit crimes in Ghana ? Or no Ghanaian ever committed crime on Nigerian soil ?

Your type are the ones who go about saying Ghana is better than Nigeria. Dude both countries are lame.

And man I hate it when a dunce quotes me.
if you stop committing crimes in other peoples countries you will not have all the problems you are having
Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by unbiased2021: 1:36pm On Dec 03, 2022
sukkot:
if you stop committing crimes in other peoples countries you will not have all the problems you are having

Dunce !!

Don’t quote me one more time. I never been to Ghana before, wonder why I’ll even go there in the first place after all they’re not a favorite vacation country. so why will they hate Nigerians because of 0.01% of Nigeria’s population who are there for their personal interests. Besides crimes have no nationality, anyone can commit a crime anywhere.
You’re even talking as if you’re a saint.
Don’t quote me, you’re not intelligent enough to do so.

THE DAY ALL NIGERIANS UNITE TO PROTECT NIGERIA, THE REST OF THE WORLD WILL STOP DISRESPECTING US.
Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by pargelenis(m): 10:01pm On Dec 03, 2022
[quote author=Swanz][/quote]
Like a hungry dog waiting for a bone, you will cluelessly follow me … I don’t need to quote you because you will be reading through all my posts because of your pain. The pain caused by your woeful Ghana Wack Starz shamelessly losing to mediocre Uruguay grin grin grin
Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by benjanny(m): 10:27am On Dec 04, 2022
He owe the Ghanians no apology

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ozil Cut From Arsenal's 25-Man Europa League Squad As Gunners Exile Continues / Steve Ogboh: Enugu Government Meets Visually Impaired Commonwealth Gold Medalist / Match-fixing Allegation: Westerhof Defeats Bonfrere In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.