Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Obasanjo: God Is A Nigerian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obasanjo: God Is A Nigerian (141 Views)

Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others / Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend / Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo: God Is A Nigerian by Enenim(m): 6:34am On Dec 02, 2022
Why I believe God is a Nigerian — Ex-Pres. Obasanjo

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has explained why he believes God is a Nigerian

Speaking at an event in Abuja on December 1, he said: “I believe that God is a Nigerian. Bishop Kukah may not agree with me. Because God loves us so much that we have done so many st¥pid things and he allowed us to get away with these st¥pid things

I sincerely hope that God’s patience has no limit of elasticity because if he does, there will soon be a day that God will say: ‘No, I have heard enough.’ And if God says he has heard enough it doesn’t matter, Musikilu can write 20 books on Lettermen and Letter women, it won’t help us

Yesterday's Winnings

Japan vs Spain

Ov 2.5 @ 1.67
☞786130✅✅

Highest scoring half (2nd) @ 2.01
☞786131✅✅

Canada vs Morocco

Ov 2.5 @ 1.98
☞786126✅✅

@ 1.88
☞786127✅✅

Today's Booking Codes

786199 - 6.37

786200 - 9.39

All bet codes exclusive to Naijabet

I believe the right lessons must be learnt. We have all that we need to have. God has given us all that we need to have; that we are not doing what we should do. It is not God; we should blame ourselves

We probably don’t appreciate what we have as a country & I believe if we do appreciate it, make good use of it, we will do better than we are now.
Re: Obasanjo: God Is A Nigerian by orisa37: 7:56am On Dec 02, 2022
The EXCLUSIVE LIST of The 1999 Decree24 is "TOWER OF BABEL". AND THE VIRUS. For that NIGERIA is SATAN!
Devolution of authorities and responsibilities of Policing, Resourcing and Electioneering Statuses to our 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES is THE VACCINE. And for This NIGERIA IS GOD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: God Is A Nigerian by Mathantics: 8:04am On Dec 02, 2022
He said this because he's not in jail

(1) (Reply)

Living In The Fear Of GOD / The True Witness Is That Yahu'ah Is The Holy Spirit / 042 Enugu Real Friends!! God Most High Is Supreme Preaching & Prayer Warrior Mi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.