Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,029 members, 7,835,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Prohibition On Laying/sleeping On Your Stomach - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prohibition On Laying/sleeping On Your Stomach (221 Views)

Prohibition Of Spying And Prying Into People's Life / The Prohibition Of Looking At Another Person’s Private Part (awrah) / The Prohibition On Fasting In The Second Half Of Sha’baan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prohibition On Laying/sleeping On Your Stomach by Bintdawood(f): 8:09am On Dec 02, 2022
Abū Dharr said:

*“The Messenger of Allah ﷺ passed by me and I was lying on my stomach. He nudged me with his foot and said: ‘Junaydib! This is how the people of Hell lie.’”* (Ibn Mājah)

He also said:

*“Allah dislikes that one who sleeps in this manner.”* (Abū Dāwūd)

_A Reminder Benefits the Believers_ [b][/b]
Re: Prohibition On Laying/sleeping On Your Stomach by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:39am On Dec 02, 2022
May we not be among the inhabitants of Hell!

Aamin.

1 Like

Re: Prohibition On Laying/sleeping On Your Stomach by Bintdawood(f): 9:21am On Dec 02, 2022
Rashduct4luv:
May we not be among the inhabitants of Hell!

Aamin.

Amin Ya Rabb
Re: Prohibition On Laying/sleeping On Your Stomach by ANTIISLAMA: 5:39pm On Dec 02, 2022
Your Muslims/islam room don turn to desert you never see solution to that, na report you dey report.. You go report tired aswear

1 Like

Re: Prohibition On Laying/sleeping On Your Stomach by BeardedMeat(m): 7:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
On top lying down again grin

How would someone sleeping be too careful not to roll over his stomach? grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Interpretation Please / Finally, A Sincere Evaluation Of Schooling / Islamic Ruling On Lost And Found Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.