Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Interpreter Confused As Tinubu Struggles To Pronounce ‘Technological’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interpreter Confused As Tinubu Struggles To Pronounce ‘Technological’ (430 Views)

Laila Johnson-Salami Rattles David Umahi. "I Need An Interpreter!" / Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday / Apga Excited, PDP Hopeful, Apc Confused As Inec Concludes Anambra Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interpreter Confused As Tinubu Struggles To Pronounce ‘Technological’ by iSense247: 9:35am On Dec 02, 2022
Sign Language Interpreter Confused As Tinubu Struggles To Pronounce ‘Technological’

The All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, has embarrassed himself at a public event for the umpteenth time.

Naija News reports that Tinubu and party Chieftains stormed Yenagoa, the Bayelsa State capital on Thursday for the APC presidential campaign rally.

The former Governor of Lagos State while delivering his campaign promises to the residents of the state, mumbled his words as he tried to pronounce the word ‘technological’.

While some of the party chieftains kept a straight face, the sign language interpreter was left confused while another lady standing behind Tinubu laughed over the statement.

https://www./2022/12/01/sign-language-interpreter-confused-as-tinubu-struggles-to-pronounce-technological-video/amp/

Re: Interpreter Confused As Tinubu Struggles To Pronounce ‘Technological’ by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:37am On Dec 02, 2022
I think say na only me notice am

The guy just looked lost!

Come which university for Chicago give am "certificate" again

1 Like

Re: Interpreter Confused As Tinubu Struggles To Pronounce ‘Technological’ by Nbote(m): 9:39am On Dec 02, 2022
Lolzzzz... Another day, anoda brain Fart

1 Like

Re: Interpreter Confused As Tinubu Struggles To Pronounce ‘Technological’ by drands: 9:39am On Dec 02, 2022
This Life sef
Re: Interpreter Confused As Tinubu Struggles To Pronounce ‘Technological’ by WibusJaga: 9:40am On Dec 02, 2022

Tinubu should be chained & not allowed to go anywhere near a microphone. grin

5 Likes

Re: Interpreter Confused As Tinubu Struggles To Pronounce ‘Technological’ by Hezzyluv: 9:41am On Dec 02, 2022
Jokes aside, Buhari's poor performance will be child's play compare to this guy when he becomes the president.
We would totally turn to laughing stock to other communities if Tinubu wins.

3 Likes

Re: Interpreter Confused As Tinubu Struggles To Pronounce ‘Technological’ by Newton2024: 9:43am On Dec 02, 2022
Bola Tinubu and 2023, an interesting comedy season. It's as if this campaign should not end again. Abdul05 drlateef Moh247 and other yoruba muslims defending him are as funny as Tinubu. grin

1 Like

Re: Interpreter Confused As Tinubu Struggles To Pronounce ‘Technological’ by sonature1: 9:47am On Dec 02, 2022
WibusJaga:

Tinubu should be chained & not allowed to go anywhere near a microphone. grin

Wickedness must run in your blood grin

1 Like

Re: Interpreter Confused As Tinubu Struggles To Pronounce ‘Technological’ by slivertongue: 9:58am On Dec 02, 2022
While some of the party chieftains kept a straight face, the sign language interpreter was left confused while another lady standing behind Tinubu laughed over the statement.

3 Likes

Re: Interpreter Confused As Tinubu Struggles To Pronounce ‘Technological’ by Thortp(m): 10:06am On Dec 02, 2022
You mean Emilokan couldn't pronounce "Technological" ?
But he's good with Bulaba and Baba blu

3 Likes

Re: Interpreter Confused As Tinubu Struggles To Pronounce ‘Technological’ by Carmanbiz: 10:12am On Dec 02, 2022
grin grin grin grin

The guy gave up. I watched the video.

1 Like

Re: Interpreter Confused As Tinubu Struggles To Pronounce ‘Technological’ by nakaman: 10:24am On Dec 02, 2022
old age don finally catch up grin , I taught he can run.

pronounce am na make I see.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

#atikuorganizinforaction / This People Are Jokers, We Can't Take Them Serious, Watch Them, Video / After We Build Anambla Airport, Lagos Airport Will Be Empty. How Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.