Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

My Story And The Story Of The Oba Of Iba Are Quite Relatable - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Story And The Story Of The Oba Of Iba Are Quite Relatable (257 Views)

Rico Swavey Looking Quite Handsome In New Photos / Davido's Daughter, Imade Adeleke Is Quite Adorable In New Photos / Davido Performing At Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Of Benin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Story And The Story Of The Oba Of Iba Are Quite Relatable by constancefriday(m): 9:43am On Dec 02, 2022
"I'm not saying our stories are exactly the same but the story of the present Oniba of Iba is quite relatable"
Oba Sulamon is one of the youngest Kings in Yorubaland. In fact he's the youngest King in Yorubaland.
Wow! What a majestic legacy.
Re: My Story And The Story Of The Oba Of Iba Are Quite Relatable by constancefriday(m): 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
constancefriday:
"I'm not saying our stories are exactly the same but the story of the present Oniba of Iba is quite relatable"
Oba Sulamon is one of the youngest Kings in Yorubaland. In fact he's the youngest King in Yorubaland.
Wow! What a majestic legacy.

(1) (Reply)

E Sabi Trend -reactions As Portable Zazu Makes Money Rain On The Streets Of Ado / Is It True About Him: Davido / Stars Of Romeo And Juliet Sues Paramount For Forcing Them Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.