Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,701 members, 7,865,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

Is Boko Haram Realy Doing This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Boko Haram Realy Doing This? (1329 Views)

Is Boko Haram A CIA Covert Op To Divide And Conquer Africa? / Afghanistan, Pakistan Had Elections In War, What Is Boko Haram? - Buhari (video) / What Is Realy The Work Of SSS Or DSS In This Country Nigeria ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Boko Haram Realy Doing This? by ednut1(m): 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2011
Although i have no evidence, i dont think boko haram is doin all this. I think sum pple( politicians, the west, cia etc) are behind this using boko haram as cover. The modus operandi of boko haram of 09 nd nw is too diffent.i tink this is part of western agenda for oil nd domination. Wat do u tink?
Re: Is Boko Haram Realy Doing This? by blackmann(m): 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2011
I really have that feeling that this latest attack was not carried out by boko haram or whatever their names are. these guys are much too sophisticated for boko haram.
Re: Is Boko Haram Realy Doing This? by trekkie: 11:31pm On Aug 27, 2011
i totally agree with both you guys. i mean , what has boko haram got to do with the un.they have obviously been hi-jacked.
Re: Is Boko Haram Realy Doing This? by Horus(m): 11:36pm On Aug 27, 2011
ednut1:

Although i have no evidence, i dont think boko haram is doin all this. I think sum pple( politicians, the west, cia etc) are behind this using boko haram as cover. The modus operandi of boko haram of 09 nd nw is too diffent.i tink this is part of western agenda for oil nd domination. Wat do u tink?

I have the same opinion. I think the bombing was carried out by a foreign power.
Re: Is Boko Haram Realy Doing This? by ezeagu(m): 11:41pm On Aug 27, 2011
ednut1:
i tink this is part of western agenda for oil nd domination.

Of which they already have. . . and then?
Re: Is Boko Haram Realy Doing This? by ednut1(m): 8:26am On Sep 02, 2011
So they hv named sum1 as wanted, wat stops him 4rm riding his camel to niger or chad
Re: Is Boko Haram Realy Doing This? by BIGERBOY1: 9:17am On Sep 02, 2011
the annoying thing is that there is nothing u guys can do to stop them, they ve already started planting fiticious stories in the western mass media like the wall street journals to prepare western tax payers mind on any involvement in nigeria.

i pitty d ignorant fools who allow themselves to be used for this ploy (the resource controll proponents, ethinic bigots, boko haram, massob, opc) they r exploiting our deep divisions and mistrust of each other.

any how i go just sit back and watch events unfold. God save me and my country.
Re: Is Boko Haram Realy Doing This? by LagosShia: 10:41am On Sep 12, 2011
check out to see the possibility that boko haram may not be acting all alone:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-751921.0.html
Re: Is Boko Haram Realy Doing This? by trekkie: 8:57pm On Jan 13, 2012
qed
Re: Is Boko Haram Realy Doing This? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2012
Looking at the trend of attacks;like attacking ibos that have suffered a civil war defeat and prolly looking for avenue to revenge,attacking christains in order to spite them against muslims and also attacking muslims too in order to heighten anxiety among them,i think something big is in the pipeline for Nigeria but whatever it is,we shall all see !
Re: Is Boko Haram Realy Doing This? by ednut1(m): 10:09am On Aug 07, 2012
American surely has a hand wit boko
Re: Is Boko Haram Realy Doing This? by alaoeri: 10:38am On Aug 07, 2012
I have no doubt that the present Boko haram isn't that of yusuf, how on earth 'll they be attacking sokoto, maiduguri, kogi, kano & kaduna at the same time are they that strong? Infact there method of attacks definitely there's outsider hands in this, but nigerians are too gullible doesn't see above there nose. The kabiru sokoto & few arrested uptill now why SSS haven't extract any information about BH from them. Definitely BH is bigger than our security system its only a matter of time before nigeria turns into another syria if care isn't taken.
Re: Is Boko Haram Realy Doing This? by tpia5: 10:44am On Aug 07, 2012
churches have to look inwards.

too many questionable characters there, these days.
Re: Is Boko Haram Realy Doing This? by Beaf1: 11:07am On Aug 07, 2012
What can a westerner, cia or whatever give me or promise me that will make me mount a bomb on me and blow myself up? Where do they get their EXPENDABLE recruits? Are these guys robots? Can one die and reappear to continue living? So many questions I have...

I can only agree with the posts above if i get a concrete answer to these ^^

If CIA wants to split Nigeria all they need is to plant a bomb in a strategic place in Lagos or Port Harcourt and leave prints of 'Boko Harem' there the rest will be history.

Boko Harem means western education is sin which is obviously not the case here. All we see today is GEJ is a sinner, Christianity is a sin, police work is sin, JTF is sin, traditional rulers are sinners, even innocent unarmed muslims are sinners etc.

We have created a Monster and its eating us deep day by day.
Corruption + Poverty + Illiteracy + Drugs = Monster
Re: Is Boko Haram Realy Doing This? by Biggyd2: 11:11am On Aug 07, 2012
Maybe, maybe not. But the bottom line is that there is little or no security in the country. So where do we go from here?
Re: Is Boko Haram Realy Doing This? by highland(m): 11:23am On Aug 07, 2012
ednut1: Although i have no evidence, i dont think boko haram is doin all this. I think sum pple( politicians, the west, cia etc) are behind this using boko haram as cover. The modus operandi of boko haram of 09 nd nw is too diffent.i tink this is part of western agenda for oil nd domination. Wat do u tink?

it is same people doing it.
Re: Is Boko Haram Realy Doing This? by Bawss1(m): 11:40am On Aug 07, 2012
You people will not give up on all these conspiracy theories.

Islamic fanatics are attacking anything they perceive to be against their interests in the country and yet you guys insist on seeing this as the workings of the west. Keep spewing these ridiculous stories and see if any reasonable manner of dealing with the problem at hand will result.

(1) (Reply)

........... / Ekundayo: Of Sanusi, Afejuku And Oyewale / The Wealth In Waste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.