Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Where Can I Get Chinese Gift Card Vendors Whatsapp Number? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Can I Get Chinese Gift Card Vendors Whatsapp Number? (2222 Views)

Premium Gift Card Vendors-may / Contact Noida Call Girls Via WhatsApp Number for Friendship / Walmart/amazon Gift Card (US) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Chinese Gift Card Vendors Whatsapp Number? by CardTimes: 10:53am On Dec 02, 2022
If gift card traders are not quite new in the gift card exchange marketplace, they will know that more positive customer sentiment and greater demand for gift cards in China results in the best gift card rate from Chinese gift card buyers and continues driving the growth of the gift card exchange rate. So gift card buyers keep constantly searching online. “Where can I get legit China gift card vendor WhatsApp number?”

There is no shortage of Chinese gift card buyers whose gift card rate outperformed peers from other countries online, however it is also not easy to figure out which one is in compliance with the good qualities that most gift card sellers think of, like fast, legit and warm on China gift card market.

Today, I would share a Chinese gift card vendor Whatsapp: +44 7511551202 or click Whatsapp: +44 7511551202 , which comes from a Chinese company with 5-year working experience in gift card exchange and dominate the landscape for offline gift card exchange in many people’s minds, which means exchange outside from a platform or website.

The Story About Redmou
Redmou’s first venture, meanwhile into gift card exchange has a deep story to it. Belonging to a company located in Shanghai, it has devoted itself into gift card exchange for 5 years. And it has its name of “Redmou” with the Chinese meaning of working like a generic and vigorous bull and with its original staff start-up team of 3 young people in a university. But now they have seen a good process on the accumulation of further more loyal customers around the world after they graduated and the good reputation of being now regarded as the most trustworthy Chinese gift card vendors. Meanwhile, the good reviews below from its regular customers unceasingly encourage it to fulfill its constant commission of bringing high paybacks and honesty to gift card transactions.

Why Should You Choose Redmou?
Having the highest gift card exchange rate in China
As far as I test between different Chinese vendors on WhatsApp, Redmou has a highest rates for unceasing 3 days in a row, and there is its gift card rate fluctuations in a week. While asked about the reason why they can give customers the distinctly higher price than other gift card vendors also in China. They told me like this, “You know that most China gift card vendors resell gift cards they got to Chinese people, but we’ve already found the final and direct customers in this marketplace.”

Is 24/7 available for exchange
As its name is, Redmou outperformed other gift card vendors on WhatsApp like a strong redbull in the past 5 years with its distinguished advantages of offering 24/7 available service for customers from different time zones in the world. That makes customers here feel pretty warm and personalized and instant reply from Redmou gives the customers the seamless gift card exchange and the instant resolutions to their issues like consulting about price and payment method.

Pay Naira directly into your local bank
Even was in the charged of Chinese businessmen, Redmou can offer ways to pay cash into local banks of different countries, like naira in Nigeria, dollar in USA, Chinese yuan in China, etc. Usually transfer from Redmou will be credited into bank account within 1-3 mins, unlike the delay from some vendors and the interim payment with other currencies or coins that going forward, it will reduce the possibility for gift card vendors earn more benefit from rates between different currencies or coins.

With fast and easy transactions
Usually the gift card available for online virtual items purchase like Google gift card, Steam gift card and iTunes gift card can be checked and redeemed within 5 minus, ones for physical items purchase, like Amazon gift card, eBay gift card, Amex gift card can be done within from 30 mins to 1 hours. It is overall faster than most gift card buyers but what comforts the customers of Redmou is its incredibly easy transaction flow, which is simply sending card imagine to businessmen of Redmou WhatsApp, waiting the appropriate time or directing dropping bank details forehand, and then getting cash credited into their bank account in time. All gift cards can be worked quickly because staff are well prepared on Redmou WhatsApp.

Live video chat before exchange
Live video chat with real people happens every time when customer want to start trading or even when they was in the transaction process. Thus it makes the peer to peer transaction come into realization and gives customers great confidence to send out their cherished gift card.

With over 500 thousand successful transactions
Having plunged into gift card exchange marketplace for 5 years, Redmou made 500 thousand successful transactions and 50,000 customers in total. Nick name “green mou”, one of employees, “we’ve made deep partnership with some normal Nigeria gift card sellers, among whom someone is a worker in USA, someone has its friends in USA, someone is a undergraduate student in a school. Many of these customers make their handsome income from us Redmou”, he also looked back on his one 19-year-customer coming from University of Lagos, and said, “he can pay his own keep in university when he started business with us and he can spend 10,000 naira each day and have a well-off live.”

Now you can sell gift card to Chinese and the best rated Chinese site for trading gift cards will be continuously introduced in my blogs on Card Times.

Join Redmou now
Whatsapp: +44 7511551202 or click Whatsapp: +44 7511551202

Join Card Times now

For more gift card marketplace information, please visit my [url=https://cardtime.vip/#utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Redmou%20promotion&utm_term=gift%20card%2C%20Chinese%20gift%20card%20vendor%2C%20best%20gift%20card%20rate]Card Times Blog[/url] or contact me on Card Times Facebook.

(1) (Reply)

3 Wishes / Do You Shop In The Traffic? / Vote Your Grinch Of The Year 2007(Valid till Dec 31 2007)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.