Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Why Is Labour Party VP Candidate 'sympathizing' With Peter Obi? (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Labour Party VP Candidate 'sympathizing' With Peter Obi? (video) (261 Views)

Labour Party VP Datti Baba-Ahmed Loses His Polling Unit To PDP / Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) / Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Labour Party VP Candidate 'sympathizing' With Peter Obi? (video) by OkutaNla: 11:07am On Dec 02, 2022
cheesy In his attempt to mock the APC presidential candidate, Datti ended up embarrassing his boss. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSq8usUz4jE
Re: Why Is Labour Party VP Candidate 'sympathizing' With Peter Obi? (video) by lhordspy: 11:42am On Dec 02, 2022
The w*rey first time at the front of mic. Fumbled like a political amateur that he is.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Labour Party VP Candidate 'sympathizing' With Peter Obi? (video) by OkutaNla: 11:58am On Dec 02, 2022
lhordspy:
The w*rey first time at the front of mic. Fumbled like a political amateur that he is.

Maybe Datti's sick, since he's confusing Peter Obi for Tinubu. Only God knows his real age. He may be going senile.
Re: Why Is Labour Party VP Candidate 'sympathizing' With Peter Obi? (video) by Almaigaa: 12:03pm On Dec 02, 2022
He just felt embarrassed to be the VP candidate to an Igbo. Even me can not be VP to any Igbo Man. That one na demotion for my place. We all want to go forward in life, not backward.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

It’s Good News For Obedients If Atiku Beats Tinubu in NE And NW / May God Never Let Tinubu (Calamity) Happen To Nigeria / I Want To Dump Apc For Pdp -niger Apc Chieftain, Senator Sani Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.