Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:54 PM

Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide (44780 Views)

Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) / 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep / Exam Sitting Arrangement In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by Ifakiland(m): 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2022
Lovedot:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02ci7rCaYQCXBGDBv15Ab5M7R8Uv7RpnuEh8HYDJBZKBS13FEnF4QXjXfTDuRNMwUGl&id=100078913615959&mibextid=Nif5oz
Ehya e no go pass lack of money to flex him babe.....or maybe him babe leave am for a richer guy werey simp come kill himself say na academic challenges....academic wey you no do for 8 month strike idiot

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2022
I don't know why people kill themselves over nothing... school is not meant for everyone, I'm so grateful for not seeing the 4 wall of university despite I passed my post ume twice .. 90% of my mates then who are now graduates are now calling me boss.. if u can't cope with school do other things that will benefit u.. onyinbo no dey look wetin u read for school nah wetin u fit do with ur hands.. I'm a turbine engineer without any former experience in engineering.. I just show them the little skill I have that's the end... I follow built one of Nigeria navy newly acquired frigate. I put my initial there... so omo go learn handiwork nah that one sure pass

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by Antoeni(m): 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2022
So with all the Nkwobi chilled bottles of cold Hero beer and beautiful Wild Awka girls this still went ahead to die
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by OnionBandit(f): 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2022
Sincerely, I love the style of his native
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by 3310adeb: 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

I used to think that people who commit suicide are cowards but hell no they are the real niggarz with mind

They have decided to say enough is enough in this gadamnnn life....they are the one with balls to end this whole fuckkking experiment and zombiediot programming called life

Why you never follow suit
You senseless Frustrated Vagabond ,, tueh
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by Angelfrost(m): 2:18pm On Dec 02, 2022
Suicide has become so easy to commit in this once nation of happiest people in the world.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by We4all: 2:19pm On Dec 02, 2022
Omoh! See fine boy.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by chigbokingsley(m): 2:19pm On Dec 02, 2022
Why suicide?
Instead stop formal education and move on.
University no be by force o

RIP is all I can say
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by sammirano: 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2022
how does coping and business admin end up in the same sentence angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by Sweetvie: 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2022
nailcapuzzi89:
You can never relate.

There's absolutely nothing to relate there. School is not do or die
School don't guarantee ur success in life it just a step toward it and it not sure sef if that step don't work you take another step.
I only pity the parent
Especially the mother it not easy.
Before you take any stupid steps in life alws think abt ur love ones, your family... The pain they will go through. Simply go home to them explain ur struggle... Yeah, they'll be disappointed but they'll get over it and try to prove them wrong by making something out of yourself. F**k depression!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by judedwriter(m): 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2022
So unfortunate this young man with a bright future cut himself so short.

If only those committing suicide know where they are going....

They won't even imagine doing it.

Life is a battle, that's why babies cry when they are born into this world of battles.

Only cowards commit suicide to escape the battles of life which the poor and rich must face daily.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by SMARTMOTORS(m): 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2022
And e fit be toto way cause am!....if i think of to kill myself make i die!
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by MrBroke(m): 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2022
Depression wahala, once there is a word for it, assumptions will always point to it. Every small thing Depression, some suicide aren't caused by depression.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by BigYash: 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2022
E no fit be studies. Why kill himself cux of studies? The story no clear
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by Nwunwa: 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2022
Schooling in a Nigerian school is bad enough but please don't make things worst by coming to an eastern school . Frustration will kill you
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by Theoarhics: 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2022
See wetin Buhari cause now
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2022
Sweetvie:
School don't guarantee ur success in life it just a step toward it and it not sure sef if that step don't work you take another step.
I only pity the parent
Before you take any stupid steps in life alws think abt ur love ones, your family... The pain they will go through. Simply go home to them explain ur struggle... Yeah, they'll be disappointed but they'll get over it and try to prove them wrong by making something out of yourself. Bleep depression!
oba... nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by ezechi242: 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2022
he needs to be thrown into the evil forest....that is how its supposed to be.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by timiade446(m): 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
I used to think that people who commit suicide are cowards but hell no they are the real niggarz with mind

They have decided to say enough is enough in this gadamnnn life....they are the one with balls to end this whole fuckkking experiment and zombiediot programming called life

Now this is it this whole fucckkking life got no meaning but we humans are not intelligent to realise it

We have been programmed to do one same old shit repeatedly like zombies...living life is one hell of a pain in the ass...we have to eat, breakfast, lunch dinner...go to school or learn work, pay bills..struggle to be an adult....every day the huzzle never ends...little time we are required to get married and start a family same old shit our fathers just finished doing...now they are six feet under...after that our children will repeat same

What da fuckkk is wrong with us .....can't we see life got no meaning

E no get meaning but e no mean say make I commit suicide

Abeg shift

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Now this is it this whole fucckkking life got no meaning but we humans are not intelligent to realise it

We have been programmed to do one same old shit repeatedly like zombies...living life is one hell of a pain in the ass...we have to eat, breakfast, lunch dinner...go to school or learn work, pay bills..struggle to be an adult....every day the huzzle never ends...little time we are required to get married and start a family same old shit our fathers just finished doing...now they are six feet under...after that our children will repeat same

Enjoy it while you live
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by timiade446(m): 2:32pm On Dec 02, 2022
3310adeb:

Why you never follow suit
You senseless Frustrated Vagabond

Don’t mind that goat cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by Aninri: 2:32pm On Dec 02, 2022
Stop Encouraging those who commit suicide. It is wrong and abomination before God and Man. So I urge you to urgently Retract your comment. We can never be cowed into condoning such an abominable act in our society and the world at large. A bonafide NWA-AFO should never contemplate of such ARU.

Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by kay29000(m): 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

This is deep

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by Goldbw122(m): 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

So why are u still alive ? Just asking with politiness no insult, give reasons why are u still living what is the hope of you living as an individual?
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by localbreed(m): 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2022
You have aense....and you are intelligent
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

It takes the brave to commit suicide. If it was easy, i would have gone since. That shit is fucking scaryy cry

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by Beedude(m): 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Why you never kill yourself dude ? grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by Almaigaa: 2:39pm On Dec 02, 2022
Too much problems for East

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by scaryblake: 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2022
We are all on the edge rip I pray your soul finds peace and a path to good renewal don't judge until u are in there shoes. Because u are tough does not mean everyone is. Infact the recognition of strength is the acknowledgement of weakness.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by Goldbw122(m): 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2022
Sweetvie:
I only pity the parent
Before you take any stupid steps in life alws think abt ur love ones, your family... The pain they will go through. Simply go home to them explain ur struggle... Yeah, they'll be disappointed but they'll get over it and try to prove them wrong by making something out of yourself. F**k depression!
That is just it, some people think in life that if they don't succeed in school or education then they are good for nothing no, what if education was good and you are sucessful and no government organization employed you and you work and walk all around and nothing is able to be given to you as you got your certificate and what will you do at that time hmm

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by naijknight: 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2022
No R.I.P for the weaklings among us
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by TheChameleon: 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2022
What's happening with this generation?

So many weak minded people.

Internet and easy living has made people soft.

Back in the days.... a man will provide for his family with his bare hands. Those hands weren't be soft. They were as hard and tough as boards.

Suicide happened then too but not as much.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by Naudeyrushme(m): 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Lol... If you kill yourself nah you lose. Giving up isn't the last option there is alot to live for. We need to change the way we see life, we didn't give it so it's not ours to take.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiktok: Fauziyah Adegeye Gets A New Car / Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results / Parents Rush To Pick Students As Gunmen Kidnap Vice Principal, 4 Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.