Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,458 members, 7,843,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Us Consulate Decline Family Of 4 Visa To The United State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Us Consulate Decline Family Of 4 Visa To The United State (1589 Views)

Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. / Two Nigerian Visa Agents Jailed For Defrauding US Consulate Of N50m / Badoo Cult Kills A Family Of 3 In Epe, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Us Consulate Decline Family Of 4 Visa To The United State by OgunKiLhordSpy: 11:48am On Dec 02, 2022
The United State of America Decline the family of lhordspy visa in the year 2009 grin grin grin grin since then lhordspy and his entire family have decided to keep hating and pushing all hate propaganda against the united state and it's allies at every opportunity to front page on nairaland through the help of some admin also decline us permanent visa ��� even though the united state give no Bleep about who lhordspy wey Ogun go soon kill him and his entire family are .. lhordspy think being local nairaland champion hating on united state of America will help his fellow islambad islambommber hate them more... Whereas United State keep giving heavy blow to his enemy and lhordspy go soon payin

Source Search For Lhordspy Topic on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Us Consulate Decline Family Of 4 Visa To The United State by OgunKiLhordSpy: 11:50am On Dec 02, 2022
Admin move to front page asap... As una dey quick move any topic wey the yeye lhordspy create to front page
Re: Us Consulate Decline Family Of 4 Visa To The United State by OgunKiLhordSpy: 11:51am On Dec 02, 2022
Move
Re: Us Consulate Decline Family Of 4 Visa To The United State by OgunKiLhordSpy: 11:51am On Dec 02, 2022
To
Front
Re: Us Consulate Decline Family Of 4 Visa To The United State by OgunKiLhordSpy: 11:52am On Dec 02, 2022
Page

Ogun go Kee any admin wey see this and did not move it to front page... Any admin wey ban me Ogun go strike am

1 Like

Re: Us Consulate Decline Family Of 4 Visa To The United State by OgunKiLhordSpy: 12:35pm On Dec 02, 2022
Seun
Mynd44
Re: Us Consulate Decline Family Of 4 Visa To The United State by SALIMAN(m): 1:18pm On Dec 02, 2022
So
Re: Us Consulate Decline Family Of 4 Visa To The United State by OgunKiLhordSpy: 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2022
SALIMAN:
So
you dey among head slammer abi I know

2 Likes

Re: Us Consulate Decline Family Of 4 Visa To The United State by TheChameleon: 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
@ OP

You have just let Ilordspy know that he lives rent free in your head. grin

You just confessed he's harvested your soul.

As in...how jobless can you be to create a moniker... create a thread simply because of one person?

Damn! You are just a pathetic excuse of a human being.

If you like go and create a moniker specially for me
Re: Us Consulate Decline Family Of 4 Visa To The United State by OgunKiLhordSpy: 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2022
TheChameleon:
@ OP

You have just let Ilordspy know that he lives rent free in your head. grin

You just confessed he's harvested your soul.

As in...how jobless can you be to create a moniker... create a thread simply because of one person?

Damn! You are just a pathetic excuse of a human being.

If you like go and create a moniker specially for me

Who get your time.. they ban my main account and na him report am na why I create this for the bastard.... The oloriburuku no no than to dey Hate on USA and support apc... & Russia anything wey Dem do dey right for him face

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Two Female Gang Members Flogged For Stealing / Father Gouged Letter W Into Son’s Scalp / Pls Has AnyOne Heard Abt Citiwave Management, who Claim To Double Ur Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.