Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,444 members, 7,826,704 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

How Do You Keep Your Fireplace Safe? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Do You Keep Your Fireplace Safe? (144 Views)

Our Buy Back Investment Plan Offers 40% Interest In 10 Months, Safe And Legit / Your Building Design Is In Safe Hands. I'm A Structural Engr.&my Wife(architect) / Your Investment Is Safe And Secure In Queens Court Estate Lakowe Lekki Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Keep Your Fireplace Safe? by Taylorlong: 1:33pm On Dec 02, 2022
The best tools you have are your eyes. Fireplace Safety If built properly, fireplaces are dependable and safe to use. Fireplaces wear over a period of years and need to be maintained to extend their life. There are two types of fireplaces, masonry and metal insert A masonry fireplace is built with bricks and mortar and have a metal or clay flue liner. They are designed to burn various types of wood and may also be equipped with gas logs

https://keypropertyinspectiongroup.com/fireplace-safety-factsheet/

A metal insert firebox is made at a factory and installed as a unit within the framing of the home. A metal flue is also put into place and runs through the roof or exterior wall of the home Many of these fireplaces are designed solely for gas logs and not intended to burn any solid fuel such as wood.

Re: How Do You Keep Your Fireplace Safe? by tot3ntanZz: 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
Hi! Some time ago I was also trying to find a site where I could purchase a water vapor fireplace. Honestly, at first I had no idea that the search would be a real challenge for me, but after a while I was lucky enough to stumble upon a site where I could find Water Vapor Fireplaces. First of all, these fireplaces look incredible. Secondly, they don't cost much at all, so you should definitely check them out!

(1) (Reply)

Roomself To Let At Palmgrove / Company Buildings And 10 Acres Of Land For Sale / Estate For Sale. Brand Newly Built Estate For Sale By Orchid Road Eleganza Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.