Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth (41540 Views)

Asari Dokubo’s Flaunting Of Weapons Highlights Inequality Before Nigeria’s Law / Asari Dokubo’s Flaunting Of Weapons Highlights Inequality Before Nigeria’s Law / DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth by BennyDGreat: 2:52pm On Dec 02, 2022
Great piece of advice...
Re: Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth by tobenuel(m): 2:52pm On Dec 02, 2022
Onwa has arrived
Re: Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth by Popatee: 2:54pm On Dec 02, 2022
Well said DSS... Common sense is never common... One of my mentor once said

....If u jump up, you will definitely come down, but if you grow up, you will stay up...

Most of the people mentioned....ALL GREW UP.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth by Robinmido(m): 2:55pm On Dec 02, 2022
I wonder how your face will look like the time you realize that peter obi has won the Nigeria presidential election.
apache22b:
Tinubu is the Grand-Patron of politics in Nigeria.

Now we have shown the useless Obidient's urchins what politics is all about, Peter Obi thinks Nigerians are like his useless gullible Obidient's urchins that takes what ever nonsensical statistics he dishes out from his smelling mouth.

I pity anyone who will cast his vote for a pathological liar like Peter Obi and his useless Obidient's urchins when we have the Great Bola Ahmed Tinubu on the same ballot.

My fellow Nigerians and youths

Please let's all massively and vote our Messiah [b]Bola Ahmed Tinubu [/b]and watch how he'll transform Nigeria and make our lives and generation better again .

2 Likes

Re: Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth by Maliqcious: 2:55pm On Dec 02, 2022
Even though the advise carry dept it not really necessary
Re: Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth by Elidrisy20: 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2022
Dss don dey give advice, work don finish be that
Re: Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth by JudasNaKarrot: 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2022
apache22b:
Tinubu is the Grand-Patron of politics in Nigeria..
Just imagine how this one is disgracing himself and family in public.
Urchin, trying so hard to call sensible Nigerians urchins. You are trying so hard to change the narrative but it won't work. You are already known by that tag URCHINS which you are.

Just tell me one good reason why Nigerians should vote APC back to power if not because of religious and ethnic sentiments. Tell Nigerians how better off we have become in the last 7 years of APC government which your principal helped to install and which he promised to continue from if voted (God forbid) to power.

You guys lack reasoning and the number of votes APC gets in February tells how many of your type (insensitive,religious and ethnic bigoted, foolish and stupid, poverty cursed) we have in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth by ehissi(m): 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2022
Rr
Re: Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth by olympianares: 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2022
apache22b:

Now we have shown the useless Obidient's urchins what politics is all about, Peter Obi thinks Nigerians are like his useless gullible Obidient's urchins that takes what ever nonsensical statistics he dishes out from his smelling mouth.

I pity anyone who will cast his vote for a pathological liar like Peter Obi and his useless Obidient's urchins when we have the Great Bola Ahmed Tinubu on the same ballot.

Please let's all massively and vote our Messiah [b]Bola Ahmed Tinubu [/b]and watch how he'll transform Nigeria and make our lives and generation better again .
yes

someone portraying signs and symptoms of dementia is your Messiah and for you alone

you need a braincheck

4 Likes

Re: Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth by condralbedez: 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2022
apache22b:

Please let's all massively and vote our Messiah Bola Ahmed Tinubu [/b]and watch how he'll transform Nigeria and make our lives and generation better again .
angry

So this how shallow minded you have become [b]These days, every APC rally produces its tongue-twisters like “Blu bla blu,” “no down payment for roasted corn for electricity,” “the Deputy Senate President will be the governor of Niger Delta,” “I will recharge Lake Chad if am elected President,” “if you love me go and collect your APV and vote for APC,” “God bless PDAPC,” or miscalling the name of his campaign director-general Solomon instead of Simon.

This is who you call your Messiah, indeed you have sold your future for a piece of crumbs...SMH

3 Likes

Re: Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth by blowjohn(m): 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2022
The black is fond of flaunting wealth especially in the faces of perceived or imaginary enemies.

This life eh, make less friends, help people without the camera and flex urself alone, with ur family and siblings.

Avoid too many social gatherings. Don't post new things u bought on the Internet.
U can post new pics of urself but with not material things.

Flex urself codedly or with a new babe that don't know u and end it there.

Give to the poor. Avoid cults and fetish things.

Put all ur trust in God.

Dasol.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth by ComeToJesus: 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2022
DSS and hypocrisy.
Re: Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth by chysam: 3:01pm On Dec 02, 2022
apache22b:

So you are proud of forgeries and impersonation. + drug addiction and pushing.

You must have come from a very shameless family.

5 Likes

Re: Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth by olisaEze(m): 3:04pm On Dec 02, 2022
The same DSS that offered their services to Maina despite him flaunting his bulletproof Range Rover upandan Abuja & KD after defrauding the nation? Lol, we cruise too much in dis country. grin
Re: Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth by Light78: 3:04pm On Dec 02, 2022
Nice one from DSS

Always consider your family before doing anything.

Small boys go collect 300 dollars they form king

1 Like

Re: Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth by deavicky(m): 3:04pm On Dec 02, 2022
fergie001:

SOURCE
most 9f them are criminals. No genuine business man will flaunt his wealth publicly.
Re: Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth by Blaqputin(m): 3:04pm On Dec 02, 2022
apache22b:

One day u go get sense, stop derailing an important thread.

1 Like

Re: Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth by BigBashiru: 3:09pm On Dec 02, 2022
Zeddyzed:
Excellent advice. I'd also advise anyone to actually read the comments before you start the usual bashing on the government

the usual bashing on the government is a disgusting sign of intellectual laziness...it will continue even wen peter obi is elected...

2 Likes

Re: Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth by Coldie(m): 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2022
This advise is something any reasonable Nigerian should know. This is y I stopped posting on social media

1 Like

Re: Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth by kolaaderin: 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2022
If you felt you have arrived, first thing to do to declare that is to take on the project of securing your village people. Simply fence your village.
Re: Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth by GMacbeth: 3:13pm On Dec 02, 2022
apache22b:

What does this topic has to do with your comment respect yourself

2 Likes

Re: Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth by KayCee92(m): 3:16pm On Dec 02, 2022
apache22b:

Fool, this is the wrong space for your ranting. grin
Re: Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth by ugodson(m): 3:16pm On Dec 02, 2022
I hate to agree but finally Wisdom coming from dss
Re: Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth by Angelfrost(m): 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2022
It's just common sense to keep a low profile and eat your wealth quietly and prudently in such a criminal entity like Nigeria!

As it stands now, even your left hand should not know how much your right hand has, not to speak of so called loved ones and family.

Wives and husbands now stage kidnapping to get or drain the wealth of their spouses.

Only fools show off in this day and age.

2 Likes

Re: Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth by Jostoman: 3:24pm On Dec 02, 2022
apache22b:

trash as usual
Re: Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth by FOOTSOLDIER1: 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2022
I am an Hausa Fulani boy from Sokoto State. There have been serious wind of change blowing across the north, especially my village here in Gidan Kaya. I am not so sure but I think we won't be so united in choosing a particular presidential candidate to vote for in 2023 but I see a lot of people spreading the Peter Obi message everywhere and I am also going to be Obidient
Re: Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth by ruggedtimi(m): 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2022
I like how they mentioned three billionaires from the the three major tribes
Re: Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth by babajero(m): 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2022
apache22b:

I know You meant to say grand patron of criminality and falsehood in Nigeria.
Re: Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2022
Is it same DAURA SECRET SERVICE or DSS...?
How come they are now having sense at this hour of Buhari's exit?
Re: Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth by Uchedizzy(f): 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2022
What is the difference between DSS and SSS self

1 Like

Re: Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth by TheGift: 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2022
apache22b:

So we should vote a Tinubu who is not all together, so he can go Bula Balooo bloo bloo at the United Nations You want to Tinubu to finally disgrace all of us as He has been disgracing Himself, family and party members

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mohammed, Fashola, Onu Set To Retain Ministerial Seats. / The Beauty Of A Woman- Femi Fani-kayode Breaks The Internet With New Video / Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.