Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Menace of Illegal Loan Companies: Nigeria Govt. Should Adopt The Credit System - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Menace of Illegal Loan Companies: Nigeria Govt. Should Adopt The Credit System (504 Views)

FG Delists 37 Illegal Loan Apps / Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption / Commission Freezes Over 30 Accounts Of Illegal Loan Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Menace of Illegal Loan Companies: Nigeria Govt. Should Adopt The Credit System by UncleAyo: 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2022
Illegal Loan Company: Nigerian Government Should Adopt The Credit Card System Before It's Late

I just got called by one worker from NGNLoan who insulted me, harrased me and raised several curses on me over a borrower whose name I don't even recognise.

This number called me: 09042952881

I first saw a message on my phone three days ago where they indicated that the person whose name was give was a borrower and is a thief who is on the run with their money. They ask me to call and warn the person - someone I don't even know. And today, they called to start insulting me and raise curses on me over issues I know absolutaly nothing about.

I think the federal givernment of Nigeria should start work on creating credit systems that will allow individuals who are in urgent need to have access to credits through credit cards instead of the unnecessary high interest rates and defamation by the loan companies.

It was a bitter experience for me today to get called on my private line by this number 09042952881 and to get insulted and cursed without any provocation.

Credit System
Credit system will help people to be credit responsible as they will want to work to raise their credit scores. They will also be less likely to borrow from fraudulent loan companies who operate illegally to take advantage of poverty situations of Nigerians.

Re: Menace of Illegal Loan Companies: Nigeria Govt. Should Adopt The Credit System by Valkrie: 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2022
They behave like touts and fraudsters....!!! Any one insult you nah to give am double and block the line.
Got similar message concerning an individual I don't know and i replied I woule report them to CBN he quickly delete the defermatory message he sent......!!!

Those people are crooks...how can they give people 7 days loan with interest of more than 40% and dont expect default.....? Very foolish people...!!

I think the government need to clamp down on the idiots especially the ones with no CBN approval..!!
Re: Menace of Illegal Loan Companies: Nigeria Govt. Should Adopt The Credit System by UncleAyo: 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2022
Valkrie:
They behave like touts and fraudsters....!!! Any one insult you nah to give am double and block the line.
Got similar message concerning an individual I don't know and i replied I woule report them to CBN he quickly delete the defermatory message he sent......!!!

Those people are crooks...how can they give people 7 days loan with interest of more than 40% and dont expect default.....? Very foolish people...!!

I think the government need to clamp down on the idiots especially the ones with no CBN approval..!!

The person that called me is not cultured at all. More like he is schizophrenic.
Re: Menace of Illegal Loan Companies: Nigeria Govt. Should Adopt The Credit System by CodeTemplar: 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2022
I blame the commercial scammers called banks those people bank with. If your commercial bank takes your transaction history into account and give you a small loan is that bad?

Imagine a young hustler approaches them for a 500k loan and they fustrate them away, but a 'big' man who is owing them like N10 billion will get a marketer assigned to satisfy him for the fear of losing their money if he dies of work stress.

Banking industry, very unbalanced industry!
Re: Menace of Illegal Loan Companies: Nigeria Govt. Should Adopt The Credit System by UncleAyo: 3:02pm On Dec 02, 2022
CodeTemplar:
I blame the commercial scammers called banks those people bank with. If your commercial bank takes your transaction history into account and give you a small loan is that bad?

Imagine a young hustler approaches them for a 500k loan and they fustrate them away, but a 'big' man who is owing them like N10 billion will get a marketer assigned to satisfy him for the fear of losing their money if he dies of work stress.

Banking industry, very unbalanced industry!

The banks too are not trying enough. That's why if an FG policy about credit systems is in place, the banks will have no choice but to comply
Re: Menace of Illegal Loan Companies: Nigeria Govt. Should Adopt The Credit System by Quenncee: 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2022
They're noise makers.
Re: Menace of Illegal Loan Companies: Nigeria Govt. Should Adopt The Credit System by Zooposki(f): 3:16pm On Dec 02, 2022
Zenith once offered me a dollar credit card, but I did not take them up on their offer so I think there are banks that already offer credit cards, though I’m not sure if they offer them in Naira. A banker should know.
Re: Menace of Illegal Loan Companies: Nigeria Govt. Should Adopt The Credit System by UncleAyo: 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2022
Zooposki:
Zenith once offered me a dollar credit card, but I did not take them up on their offer so I think there are banks that already offer credit cards, though I’m not sure if they offer them in Naira. A banker should know.

Good. But they should offer it to every of their customers.
Re: Menace of Illegal Loan Companies: Nigeria Govt. Should Adopt The Credit System by UncleAyo: 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2022
Nigeria shall be great
Re: Menace of Illegal Loan Companies: Nigeria Govt. Should Adopt The Credit System by UncleAyo: 7:22am On Feb 27

(1) (Reply)

Mohammed, Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Released (pics) / Video: 71-year-old South Sudan President Peeing Himself During Inauguration / Video: Shettima’s Look Sparks Reactions As Tinubu Fails To Rightly Recite Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.