Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Sensational Bamidele Survives Auto Crash - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sensational Bamidele Survives Auto Crash (45892 Views)

Musician Seun Bankole Survives Auto Accident In Lagos (photo) / Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) / Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sensational Bamidele Survives Auto Crash by Omihanifa: 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2022
Port Harcourt-based gospel artist, Sensational Bamidele, who also leads the live band that performs at the project commissioning ceremonies of the Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, has survived a ghastly Auto Crash.

Bamidele who hails from Okirika Local Government Area of Rivers State, was involved in the accident on the road that was commissioned by Governor Wike yesterday, moments after performing at the ceremony.

He had just left the venue of the commissioning in Rumuodogho 1 and Rumuodogho 2 communities in Emohua Local Government Area after the road was commissioned, before getting involved in a head-on collision with an oncoming vehicle.

Three persons were said to have died in the accident.

The singer, in a Facebook post confirmed the deaths, but did not give the casualty figure.

He said the deceased were occupants of the vehicle that colluded with his, while he and his crew are alive.

Bamidele is said to be receiving treatment in the hospital.

The singer and his crew of young talented singers and instrumentalists are known for freestyle many of the songs sang at the commissioning of projects and sometimes at PDP rallies, including the popular, “As e dey sweet us, e go dey pain them”, and “Wike dey come”.

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/12/02/gospel-singer-and-leader-of-wikes-live-band-survives-fatal-auto-crash/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sensational Bamidele Survives Auto Crash by Urheadmaster(m): 3:53pm On Dec 02, 2022
shocked

I wish him quick recovery tongue

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sensational Bamidele Survives Auto Crash by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2022
Thank God for his life.The wicked ones fired an arrow of untimely death but fortunately it didn't claim his life.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sensational Bamidele Survives Auto Crash by Zonefree(m): 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2022
They want to eliminate him cos he's pressing their neck with that "As e dey sweet us, E dey pain them" song.

Nothing will happen to him, he will live to press more necks with his melodious tunes.

Wish him quick recovery.

151 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Sensational Bamidele Survives Auto Crash by pinkguy(m): 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2022
The major problem with Christian from northern Nigeria is lack of cooperation with Christian from southern Nigeria while northern Muslim will invite they Muslim brothers from neighboring country like Chad and Niger to kill the Christian in North and to gain majority population for electoral and political gain, Victoria Chintex LP Women Leader Kill by
Southern kaduna PDP leader, they assisinate her because majority of southern kaduna people are PDP fellows but with coming of LP obi they have move to LP ,the PDP politicians don't like the moves that why she was killed pls say no to PDP in southern kaduna, let the people of southern kaduna vote labour party we may even win the governorship election since voting can't be manipulate this time

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sensational Bamidele Survives Auto Crash by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2022
Thank God for his life, drive safe, if you went like that who will sing for Wike after every sentence?

Meanwhile, If he was bearing Igbo name, Igbo people on twitter and nairaland will say it is proof that Rivers is an Igbo state grin

Their argument usually is; Bamidele is from Rivers therefore Rivers state belongs to Yoruba people grin

The way they said Wike is actually Nwike and it is proof that rivers state is an Igbo state grin

Rivers people bear any and every name English, Portuguese, Yoruba, Igbo, Arabic etc
Also this dude’s mum is from Ekiti I think, Rivers people don’t discriminate in Marriage.

So if you hear Rivers man bearing Duke it doesn’t mean Rivers is an English state
Or Bamidele or Rotimi it doesn’t mean Rivers state is a Yoruba state
Or Amaechi it doesn’t mean Rivers is an Igbo state.
Or Mohammed it doesn’t mean Rivers state is a state in UAE.

With these few points of mine I hope I have been able to convince you and not confuse you that Rivers state is not a tribalistic state.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sensational Bamidele Survives Auto Crash by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2022
I join u in thanking God, I wish u quick recovery and RIP to the dead

4 Likes

Re: Sensational Bamidele Survives Auto Crash by StUriah(m): 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2022
As E dey pain him, E dey sweet dem. Score is 0:1

I wish him quick recovery.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sensational Bamidele Survives Auto Crash by FashionCookie(f): 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2022
Na God run am 4 am...
Lucky dude

2 Likes

Re: Sensational Bamidele Survives Auto Crash by maberry(m): 5:35pm On Dec 02, 2022
So na this guy dey compose all those songs wey dey give Atiku and APC high BP for rivers state?
grin
I done mark your face today

11 Likes

Re: Sensational Bamidele Survives Auto Crash by Carmanbiz: 5:35pm On Dec 02, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Sensational Bamidele Survives Auto Crash by Goodmanamen: 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2022
This car undecided

That is why Benz and lexus dey always carry u go where u know

Over speeding

James bond style of driving

Want to show off

Speed killz

Well lesson learnt ,RIP to the death

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sensational Bamidele Survives Auto Crash by Moh247: 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2022
cool

Wishing him a quick recovery

His signature "as e dey pain Dem e dey sweet us" gave Wike so much swag

1 Like

Re: Sensational Bamidele Survives Auto Crash by Amuluonyenaego: 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2022
R
Re: Sensational Bamidele Survives Auto Crash by BigYash: 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2022
Chai.. This my gee when dey give me gospel vibes on YouTube. Happy you are alive baba. Rip to the dead..

6 Likes

Re: Sensational Bamidele Survives Auto Crash by ukehnonny: 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2022
sad

God gave him a Second chance.
Jah be praised!

2 Likes

Re: Sensational Bamidele Survives Auto Crash by FreeStuffsNG: 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2022
DuBLINGreenb:
Bamidele
That is a Yoruba name. It means "Accompanied me home" is Yoruba. Probably has Yoruba links or just a sensational stage name.

check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Sensational Bamidele Survives Auto Crash by Millimann: 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2022
His hit track for Wike will win an award at the next Headies.

1 Like

Re: Sensational Bamidele Survives Auto Crash by id4sho(m): 5:39pm On Dec 02, 2022
sad
They want use this one

1 Like

Re: Sensational Bamidele Survives Auto Crash by Brendaniel: 5:39pm On Dec 02, 2022
It is well
Re: Sensational Bamidele Survives Auto Crash by ecolime(m): 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2022
cry

Sensational Bamidele.

No wonder he didn't play at today's commissioning at Obio/Akpor.

You shall not die but live to declare the works of God.

8 Likes

Re: Sensational Bamidele Survives Auto Crash by Gopoobe: 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2022
Tinubu is a useless man

4 Likes

Re: Sensational Bamidele Survives Auto Crash by ATEAMS: 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2022
It's well that ends well
Re: Sensational Bamidele Survives Auto Crash by Dpatch(m): 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2022
Thank Go for life, thank the doctor's for being instrumental to your well-being.
Re: Sensational Bamidele Survives Auto Crash by LordEclipse: 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2022
Don't worry..I trust Wike AKA Mr DONATUS.. expect a new car soon

1 Like

Re: Sensational Bamidele Survives Auto Crash by Aziishyco(m): 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2022
They can never see you bro, quick recovery.

2 Likes

Re: Sensational Bamidele Survives Auto Crash by damble: 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2022
Politicians
Re: Sensational Bamidele Survives Auto Crash by Sonnobax15(m): 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Sensational Bamidele Survives Auto Crash by Octobertwentysix(f): 5:44pm On Dec 02, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Wishing him a quick recovery

His signature "as e dey pain Dem e dey sweet us" gave Wike so much swag

It's not his signature, it's a popular song in pH, we usually sing that song when ever we win our opponent in a game or sport or as a way of provoking your enemy in the compound

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onyii Alex Acquires New House (Photo, Video) / 2face Clears The Air On Mikel Obi / Davido And His DMW Crew Rock Native Attires As They Pose Together In Senegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.