Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Aminu Muhammad Released, Aisha Buhari Drops Charges - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Muhammad Released, Aisha Buhari Drops Charges (31188 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: Buhari Drops Ita Enang As National Assembly Aide, Picks Replacement / Buhari Drops Ambode, Re-appoints Fashola As Minister Representing Lago / President Buhari ‘drops’ Amaechi From ‘next Level’ Ministerial Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Muhammad Released, Aisha Buhari Drops Charges by omonnakoda: 8:24pm On Dec 02, 2022
skentelelady:

Read my post again. First lady just by name. No office unlike the previous ones that had one project to showcase.
Nothing to read again
What is so profound about your post
Stop massaging your ego
You are not well informed

What do you mean by OFFICE define that
Is that an MDA or what or OFFICE SPACE
It has ALWAYS been an informal title with no legal or formal basis

In the first term she was not First lady but there was a turning point, She started using the title and convened meetings with 36 First Ladies of the states, hosting First ladies from other countries and becoming more assertive . No way she would have done that if Buhari did not agree
She has office space, staff ,etc
She even has an ADC from the police at state expense
Re: Aminu Muhammad Released, Aisha Buhari Drops Charges by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:24pm On Dec 02, 2022
lwisee:
Fatty Orobo
Shame done catch her.

In search of solution to our problem in 2015, we eventually found liability.

I wish d boy insulted like some stupid
Nigerians think... but that was not d case!!

Some Nigerians will continue to be slaves and mumu... God gave u brain but they r some that have decided to be stupid...

Insult kee una for there!!

Suffering and smiling goats...!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aminu Muhammad Released, Aisha Buhari Drops Charges by nathyx(m): 8:29pm On Dec 02, 2022
This is just corporate banditry.
Re: Aminu Muhammad Released, Aisha Buhari Drops Charges by ogbonti: 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2022
Abdul05:
cheesy Go home and sin no more

there is life after power, this case na food for Mike Ozekhome after May 29, 2023

I see this man suing Aisha Buhari for 50 Billion Naira as damages due to emotional and psychological trauma

Boy is rich already and he may not even know it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aminu Muhammad Released, Aisha Buhari Drops Charges by bizzibodi(m): 8:36pm On Dec 02, 2022
So DSSS can track this boy easily but cannot track bandits who break kuje jail, kidnapped Kaduna train passengers,attacked nda etc.
The boy must have been released on condition that he must marries one of Aisha's daughter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aminu Muhammad Released, Aisha Buhari Drops Charges by bdon123(m): 8:38pm On Dec 02, 2022
nlfpmod:
"Aisha Buhari withdrew the case against Aminu Muhammad, his lawyer C.K. Agu told the BBC"

https://twitter.com/bbchausa/status/1598719751437656065
Fat aisha,go n do gastric bypass to out this fat.
Re: Aminu Muhammad Released, Aisha Buhari Drops Charges by cunny88(m): 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2022
Tareq1105:

I didn't take side bcoz the boy too is a terrorist who wholeheartedly supported the killing of Deborah. Na dem sabi demselves.
oh really
Re: Aminu Muhammad Released, Aisha Buhari Drops Charges by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2022
Nagode
Re: Aminu Muhammad Released, Aisha Buhari Drops Charges by osazsky(m): 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2022
The Muslim goat thought it was patience Johnathan that was still the first lady...aisia bukhara Bleep up...una for kill am self..idiot..God punish ur dirty smelling proverty stinky mouth..ur mama na fat fool...Buhari Mrs u really fall my hand..u would have deLth with this low life..bastard get a life..next time u see first lady come and type nonsense from ur mold house
Re: Aminu Muhammad Released, Aisha Buhari Drops Charges by ajilegend(m): 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2022
He was released because of his support for the death of Deborah

1 Like

Re: Aminu Muhammad Released, Aisha Buhari Drops Charges by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 02, 2022
Which charges??

Lol

1 Like

Re: Aminu Muhammad Released, Aisha Buhari Drops Charges by Almaigaa: 8:57pm On Dec 02, 2022
Guyman01:

Fake likes spotted, keep manipulating Nairaland

The thing pain am grin
Re: Aminu Muhammad Released, Aisha Buhari Drops Charges by tesppidd: 8:57pm On Dec 02, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
IPOB terrorists will be confused now either to support this or not
lol
Re: Aminu Muhammad Released, Aisha Buhari Drops Charges by DeepSight(m): 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2022
Realists:
The freedom of expression does not give you the right to insult people without evidence.
Know this know peace.

Sharrap!

1 Like

Re: Aminu Muhammad Released, Aisha Buhari Drops Charges by DrDunamis(m): 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2022
nlfpmod:
"Aisha Buhari withdrew the case against Aminu Muhammad, his lawyer C.K. Agu told the BBC"

https://twitter.com/bbchausa/status/1598719751437656065
Ofcourse this would happen, seeing he's one of their young religious activist.
Re: Aminu Muhammad Released, Aisha Buhari Drops Charges by skentelelady(f): 9:08pm On Dec 02, 2022
omonnakoda:
Nothing to read again
Stop massaging your ego

In the first term she was not First lady but there was a turning point, She started using the title and convened meetings with 36 First Ladies of the states, hosting First ladies from other countries and becoming more assertive . No way she would have done that if Buhari did not agree

I see you have a problem to comprehend. I dont argue with kids on social media how much more a faceless forum
Re: Aminu Muhammad Released, Aisha Buhari Drops Charges by okechuks22: 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
That is northerners for u they know how to protect there own but Southerners hmmmmmm God forbid
Re: Aminu Muhammad Released, Aisha Buhari Drops Charges by Britishcoins(m): 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2022
emilo2bad:

no one will arrest you because you are inconsiquecial and irrelevant

Hahahahahahahaha, I wish we could meet one on one
Re: Aminu Muhammad Released, Aisha Buhari Drops Charges by SaLongs1(m): 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2022
She never showed discretion in handling the young man or maybe boredom on the part of her security attaches who could have cautioned the fellow and let it slide after all as a public figure you tend to lose your privacy.
Re: Aminu Muhammad Released, Aisha Buhari Drops Charges by SaLongs1(m): 9:35pm On Dec 02, 2022
Britishcoins:

Two of una good evening oo
Re: Aminu Muhammad Released, Aisha Buhari Drops Charges by Chemlite: 9:39pm On Dec 02, 2022
Highways:
Well, it's quite obvious that the north that brought them in are not happy with their performance....

Always remember that till today none of the abuja-kaduna bandits has been tracked... But you see how easy it is to track this boy...

Vote wisely

You be correct guy with too much sense.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Muhammad Released, Aisha Buhari Drops Charges by SaLongs1(m): 9:43pm On Dec 02, 2022
omonnakoda:
Nothing to read again
Stop massaging your ego

I read somewhere that it was her adc or so that forced the police to track down the boy
Re: Aminu Muhammad Released, Aisha Buhari Drops Charges by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2022
Meajor:
He who guard his tongue, guard his life. Base on the Deborah Comment wey him make, I for wish make him spend 800years in prison.
u & Deborah re use*ess
Re: Aminu Muhammad Released, Aisha Buhari Drops Charges by omonnakoda: 9:58pm On Dec 02, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
no celebration, Aisha goofed, young man echoed the sentiments of many northern Masses, Good luck to him, I pray nothing happens to him, some politician wives are more malicious than their husbands
Nothing has changed
It was a magistrate that sent him to prison on remand
The judicial system is still flawed and that is how they used one of them to remove the Chief Justice
No one has interrogated that.

This same Aisha called Governor Fayose a Mad Dog. no one arrested her
Very uncultured woman

Re: Aminu Muhammad Released, Aisha Buhari Drops Charges by emilo2bad: 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2022
Britishcoins:

bragging that is why Aisha Buhari will not bother as you are very irrelevant and non existent
Re: Aminu Muhammad Released, Aisha Buhari Drops Charges by ufuosman(m): 11:16pm On Dec 02, 2022
cool cool
Re: Aminu Muhammad Released, Aisha Buhari Drops Charges by echodrum(m): 2:50am On Dec 03, 2022
Almaigaa:

We no go vote Igbo Man. After una don insult us finish. Una still call our Country Zoo. Now una wan rule the same Country you belittle. That will never happen.
This election has nothing to do with the Igbos. It is about saving Nigeria from the wicked kabals who have been holding you and I down. Use your brain.
Re: Aminu Muhammad Released, Aisha Buhari Drops Charges by Powersurge: 2:51am On Dec 03, 2022
Abdul05:
cheesy Go home and sin no more

This is a symptom of failing system. Arbitrary arrest to show power is now the norm. And here you are hailing her.
Re: Aminu Muhammad Released, Aisha Buhari Drops Charges by ariesbull: 3:53am On Dec 03, 2022
Almaigaa:

We no go vote Igbo Man. After una don insult us finish. Una still call our Country Zoo. Now una wan rule the same Country you belittle. That will never happen.
na the same thing una talk 2014 na so una dey suffer am

No vite Igbo man...u think say you dey do Igbo man

Suffer no dey Taya you....

Mugu
Re: Aminu Muhammad Released, Aisha Buhari Drops Charges by Almaigaa: 5:56am On Dec 03, 2022
ariesbull:
na the same thing una talk 2014 na so una dey suffer am

No vite Igbo man...u think say you dey do Igbo man

Suffer no dey Taya you....

Mugu

The thing pain this Igbo man grin grin

Re: Aminu Muhammad Released, Aisha Buhari Drops Charges by Almaigaa: 5:57am On Dec 03, 2022
echodrum:
This election has nothing to do with the Igbos. It is about saving Nigeria from the wicked kabals who have been holding you and I down. Use your brain.

Trash
Re: Aminu Muhammad Released, Aisha Buhari Drops Charges by vickydevoka(m): 6:36am On Dec 03, 2022
Realists:
The freedom of expression does not give you the right to insult people without evidence.
Know this know peace.
You support rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets / June 12: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Democracy Day (Live Updates) / Arms Deal: Ex-military Chiefs Offer To Refund Contract Sums-the Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.