Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,978 members, 7,810,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

How To Make At Least $20 In Nigeria Daily (A Must Read For The Unemployed) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make At Least $20 In Nigeria Daily (A Must Read For The Unemployed) (344 Views)

This Program Earned Me $20 In 1 Week... / How To Make At Least #10,000 From Simply Reading Nigeria's Daily News Update / How To Earn At Least $20 For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make At Least $20 In Nigeria Daily (A Must Read For The Unemployed) by Chukwumagordian: 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2022
The Internet has given us a lot of opportunities, anywhere you are in the world, provided you have access to the Internet, you can make a living.

Not wasting time, I want to share with you 2 things that can be paying you in dollars if you're currently not doing anything.

1. Errand Services on Fiverr and Upwork
Fiverr and Upwork are not only for people with great tech skills. You can run errands for people there and they will pay you in dollars. You can help people abroad to do things in Nigeria and when you're done, they will pay you.

In case you don't know how you can start this, go to Fiverr dot com, and create your account. After that, go to the search section and search, "errand services in Nigeria" and you will see many others doing the same work.

You can model anyone you think does what you can do and create your own GIG, before you know it, you will have people contacting you to help them run errands in Nigeria, and some are ready to pay as much as 10 to 15 dollars per errand.

2. Virtual Assistant:

If you have a computer and you don't know what you can start doing with it, then you need to start doing the work of a virtual assistant. Being a virtual assistant doesn't require you to have great skills, once you can type and you have a good knowledge of Ms. Word and Ms. Excel, then you can be a virtual assistant.

Most people that employ virtual assistants pay them per hour and their pay is in dollars.

You can also get people to hire you on Fiverr, Upwork, and Freelancer dot com.

I believe this little knowledge with guide you in getting yourself something to do before this year runs out.

You can see the video below and subscribe to my Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRcWF74Y2vo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / 1.4 Million POS Operators To Lose Job Soon / MTN Has Failed To Refund Me For Failed Data Purchase After 3 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.