Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Crowd Funding: APC Raises ₦24 Million In 3 Days For Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Funding: APC Raises ₦24 Million In 3 Days For Tinubu (38820 Views)

Sadiya Farouq: FG To Pay 24 Million Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each / APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Amosun’s Last-minute Contracts In Ogun State / How The NNPC Is Used For Funding Apc’s Campaign In Kwara And Other APC States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Funding: APC Raises ₦24 Million In 3 Days For Tinubu by garfield1: 11:55am On Dec 03, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Nigerians donated 9m in just 24 hours ( not 3 days) just by dropping 1k into just one bank account. How much do you think the apc would have donated without audu abubakar's 10m naira single donation? The coast is becoming clear. When various polls said Obi will win next year's election, ę ę fę gba. Now see...despite your man's popularity, see the amount donated in 3 days. Just remove audu's donations amd see whats left. That's a bad omen for the apc.

If you remove Audu donation,it is still bigger than lp own.the various polls said obi will win only se/ss and lose massively elsewhere
Re: Crowd Funding: APC Raises ₦24 Million In 3 Days For Tinubu by teemy(m): 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2022
lhordspy:

It is obvious. Actions speaks louder than voice.

Could you evidence that as that allegation is quite strong. Or were you in any such church meeting where you heard him speak such inciting words?
Guts and feelings alone won't count as fact. Also, this is the internet where rumors abound.
Re: Crowd Funding: APC Raises ₦24 Million In 3 Days For Tinubu by nzubegod: 12:25pm On Dec 03, 2022
lhordspy:
While Labour party with its 30 different funding acount cant even boast of real 2million naira yet after days. With Aisha yesufu, Peter obi, doyin okupke, Arabambi diverting the money as it is coming.

A useless party where its Presidential candidate instead of Campaigning and reaching out to All Nigerians , is going from churches to churches like someone contesting for 'CAN presidency' .
An extremist trying to use religion as a political tool. A religious partitioner and an extreme bigot.

No campaign
No political rallies
No townhall meeting
No grassroot mobilisation
No LGA tour.
No community Engagement.

Just going from church to church instigating christians against muslim.
Is this the person you want us all to vote for? Someone that already picked a side.

All That You Written, Is Akin To One Looking At A Tree And Hoping It Catches Fish.

Re: Crowd Funding: APC Raises ₦24 Million In 3 Days For Tinubu by Prettychild(f): 12:26pm On Dec 03, 2022
lhordspy:
While Labour party with its 30 different funding acount cant even boast of real 2million naira yet after days. With Aisha yesufu, Peter obi, doyin okupke, Arabambi diverting the money as it is coming.

A useless party where its Presidential candidate instead of Campaigning and reaching out to All Nigerians , is going from churches to churches like someone contesting for 'CAN presidency' .
An extremist trying to use religion as a political tool. A religious partitioner and an extreme bigot.

No campaign
No political rallies
No townhall meeting
No LGA tour.
No community Engagement.

Is this the person you want us all to vote for? Someone that already picked a side.

lol! As e dey pain them e go dey sweet us
As Peter Obi is covering the churches, Datti Ahmed will cover the mosques and both religions will vote for the Obi/Datti ticket en masse. You can cry all you want
Re: Crowd Funding: APC Raises ₦24 Million In 3 Days For Tinubu by burninflamez(m): 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2022
lhordspy:

No campaign
No political rallies
No townhall meeting
No LGA tour.
No community Engagement.

Dis man here can burn a complete forest wit bad belle!! I fear u o, smart liar!!
Re: Crowd Funding: APC Raises ₦24 Million In 3 Days For Tinubu by Eriokanmi: 12:48pm On Dec 03, 2022
garfield1:

If you remove Audu donation,it is still bigger than lp own.the various polls said obi will win only se/ss and lose massively elsewhere
You're right if you remove audu's donations its still bigger that of LP but the point is, the stats clearly shows who's more acceptable by the masses. LP declared just 1k challenge and raked in 9m naira in 24 hours ( i.e,1 day) and in just one bank account. Whereas, it took the almighty APC with their so called popularity and might, 3 days to rake in that paltry sum. Statistically, LP donated more, even with the 1k limit per person. Wait and let LP declare how many Nigerians had donated 1k each, since the challenge started, you'd be stocked.

Mind you, their crowd fund no get limit oo, it's as much as you can throw in and that's why one person out of their millions of supporters could donate so much.

By the way, I read earlier today where one moniker said LP isn't campaigning. We no dey rush rather we set the pace. I'm sure you've seen the campaign timetable already. We're not competing with anyone. Leave the massive loss narrative until after the Feb elections. You know nah...you and I don dey this game together, no be today grin
Re: Crowd Funding: APC Raises ₦24 Million In 3 Days For Tinubu by Emola12(m): 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2022
Abdul05:
But Nigerians are not ready to do the same thing to obi cos they know in their hearts that he won't win.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
dis is how we did it in 2015 and 2019 respectively and we have started again abi nop
Re: Crowd Funding: APC Raises ₦24 Million In 3 Days For Tinubu by Penguin2: 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2022
garfield1:

No one ever said apc raised 1 trillion, you easterners love propaganda too much.within 3 days apc have raised triple what labour raised considering the fact that masses are behind labour but this is not so as most of the donations for apc are from the masses going by your analogy which means lp is lying...
A closer look at the list of donors shows that more than half are northerners which tells you that a lot of northerners(muslims) are behind.the purpose of the crowd funding is not actually to raise money as tinubu and apc are not lacking but to get stats of the demography supporting tinubu,garner more supoort, counter labour party and also legitimize party revenue..

As an aside,I told you that northern Christians or north central are not to be trusted in terms of voting.babachir is supporting obi but dogara whose area is surrounded by herdsmen is backing atiku

Separate North Central from Northern Christians in APC, ok?

There was never a time I depended on elites to garner votes for Peter Obi.

Before Dogara and co came out to declare their support for Atiku, I already knew he was in Atiku’s camp when the report of Atiku and Bala Muhammed feud in Bauchi came out and Dogara was one of those accused as Atiku’s arrowheads used against Bala in Bauchi.

I was actually surprised to see Babachir Lawal declare for Obi.

Meanwhile, believing that Dogara and co can influence the voting pattern of Northern Christians is like believing Afenifere will influence the voting pattern of the Southwest because of their endorsement.

Try to be practical sometimes.
Re: Crowd Funding: APC Raises ₦24 Million In 3 Days For Tinubu by Oceanjagaban: 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2022
Something wey OBO do in 3 hours...Baddest
Re: Crowd Funding: APC Raises ₦24 Million In 3 Days For Tinubu by Devil1Messenger: 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2022
thedio:

Those r the the highest donors. Read the post again
Oya show me ur own donation grin
Re: Crowd Funding: APC Raises ₦24 Million In 3 Days For Tinubu by Wildkat02: 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2022
Abdul05:
But Nigerians are not ready to do the same thing to obi cos they know in their hearts that he won't win.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh u meant to say Nigerians are not ready to launder drug money for Obi through so called crowd funding. Bloody terrorist

Fura guzzling animal
Re: Crowd Funding: APC Raises ₦24 Million In 3 Days For Tinubu by garfield1: 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2022
Penguin2:

Separate North Central from Northern Christians in APC, ok?

There was never a time I depended on elites to garner votes for Peter Obi.

Before Dogara and co came out to declare their support for Atiku, I already knew he was in Atiku’s camp when the report of Atiku and Bala Muhammed feud in Bauchi came out and Dogara was one of those accused as Atiku’s arrowheads used against Bala in Bauchi.

I was actually surprised to see Babachir Lawal declare for Obi.

Meanwhile, believing that Dogara and co can influence the voting pattern of Northern Christians is like believing Afenifere will influence the voting pattern of the Southwest because of their endorsement.

Try to be practical sometimes.

It shows clear division between northern Christians.even here,a lot of them still support atiku.the only place obi is 100% sure is that se.
The Christians of bauchi always vote wherever dogara directs.they even voted against almighty Buhari.many of those Christians may dislike fulanis but prefer one nigeria and dislike the igbos.do not hope on them.gej hoped on them in 2015 and lost
Re: Crowd Funding: APC Raises ₦24 Million In 3 Days For Tinubu by garfield1: 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2022
Eriokanmi:
You're right if you remove audu's donations its still bigger that of LP but the point is, the stats clearly shows who's more acceptable by the masses. LP declared just 1k challenge and raked in 9m naira in 24 hours ( i.e,1 day) and in just one bank account. Whereas, it took the almighty APC with their so called popularity and might, 3 days to rake in that paltry sum. Statistically, LP donated more, even with the 1k limit per person. Wait and let LP declare how many Nigerians had donated 1k each, since the challenge started, you'd be stocked.

Mind you, their crowd fund no get limit oo, it's as much as you can throw in and that's why one person out of their millions of supporters could donate so much.

By the way, I read earlier today where one moniker said LP isn't campaigning. We no dey rush rather we set the pace. I'm sure you've seen the campaign timetable already. We're not competing with anyone. Leave the massive loss narrative until after the Feb elections. You know nah...you and I don dey this game together, no be today grin

Check the demography of the donors.tinubu donors are mostly north and sw while obi are se/ss.obi is wasting his time
Re: Crowd Funding: APC Raises ₦24 Million In 3 Days For Tinubu by Penguin2: 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2022
Britishpea:

You are slow, dumb and sluggish. The platform isn’t for the political office holders. Anyone who does just used it to support the initiative. They will rather give the funding to the candidate in person or through incentives and mobilizations. Your mumuish Dey shame me.
Sanwolu is what?
Re: Crowd Funding: APC Raises ₦24 Million In 3 Days For Tinubu by sonature1: 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2022
lhordspy:

No campaign
No political rallies
No townhall meeting
No LGA tour.
No community Engagement.

Is this the new MANNAQ account?

That dude is not proud to promote the druggie after APC denied Osinbajo their ticket.

You write long boring comments like him.
Re: Crowd Funding: APC Raises ₦24 Million In 3 Days For Tinubu by fcbelle72(f): 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2022
Majesty2:
Nigerians love jagaban and we want him as next president of this great country
...Na ur useless papa and mama wants him to be the president of ue poverty sinking family , animal like you
Re: Crowd Funding: APC Raises ₦24 Million In 3 Days For Tinubu by KennethEnyi(m): 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2022
AMC should better come and sue APC because every time I see tinubu e be like say I dey rewatch WALKING DEAD
Re: Crowd Funding: APC Raises ₦24 Million In 3 Days For Tinubu by Eriokanmi: 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2022
garfield1:

Check the demography of the donors.tinubu donors are mostly north and sw while obi are se/ss.obi is wasting his time
I'm from sw, likewise all those around me supporting obi. I live in lagos. Obi's donors are his supporters nationwide. I'd not be surprised if that sokoto guy who sponsored Obi's billboards also donated.

Lemme shock you, there are some apc members in lagos and other places working for Peter obi codedly. Did you watch the video of the experience held in lagos? The young lady who introduced obi is a card carrying member of apc.
Re: Crowd Funding: APC Raises ₦24 Million In 3 Days For Tinubu by Majesty2(m): 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2022
fcbelle72:
...Na ur useless papa and mama wants him to be the president of ue poverty sinking family , animal like you

See this worthless, idiotic brainless pig of beerfraud land, a worthless subhuman from inconsequential 5% region, a cursed human born by useless father and godforsaken mother talking where humans are talking, imagine the bastard from a region that is politically inconsequential talking about who can become president of this great country, what an insult mehn..... Knack your head on hard wall or start crying from morning till night everyday, that worthless akpu munching obimumu will never smell aso rock, even gan no ibo human will ever smell aso rock
Re: Crowd Funding: APC Raises ₦24 Million In 3 Days For Tinubu by Majesty2(m): 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I'm from sw, likewise all those around me supporting obi. I live in lagos. Obi's donors are his supporters nationwide. I'd not be surprised if that sokoto guy who sponsored Obi's billboards also donated.

Lemme shock you, there are some apc members in lagos and other places working for Peter obi codedly. Did you watch the video of the experience held in lagos? The young lady who introduced obi is a card carrying member of apc.
i can stop laughing @bolded ooh, just keep fooling yourself, that foolishness go end when obidaf finally lule
Re: Crowd Funding: APC Raises ₦24 Million In 3 Days For Tinubu by Eriokanmi: 2:23pm On Dec 03, 2022
Majesty2:
i can stop laughing @bolded ooh, just keep fooling yourself, that foolishness go end when obidaf finally lule
I know this fact would be hard to believe by some
Re: Crowd Funding: APC Raises ₦24 Million In 3 Days For Tinubu by Gaddafih001(m): 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2022

[/quote]
So BULABALA BLUUU and SHETTIMA didn’t pick a side?
Religious jingoism.
Re: Crowd Funding: APC Raises ₦24 Million In 3 Days For Tinubu by Majesty2(m): 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I know this fact would be hard to believe by some
Nah nonsense u dey talk nah em you dey call fact, walahi talahi you can't support an idiot like obingo with your brain intact, never
Re: Crowd Funding: APC Raises ₦24 Million In 3 Days For Tinubu by Eriokanmi: 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2022
Majesty2:
Nah nonsense u dey talk nah em you dey call fact, walahi talahi you can't support an idiot like obingo with your brain intact, never

Sarcasm is an old style of pilitics so, its not necessary at thus point.

Meanwhile, have you read anything close to the below? An apc member sensitising gullible Nigerians? Read...I just copied it from a WhatsApp group

RE- LAGOS STATE STAKEHOLDERS/COMMUNITY SENSITIZATION ON LEARNING PASSPORT: THE TRUTH BEHIND THE FALSEHOOD.

The Lagos State Government has come up with their usual Father Xmas approach of giving one free but irrelevant Seminar again that comes up in each Election Year or close to elections.
This is the usual decoy that they have been using over the years to smuggle their political agenda and brainwash Private Schools to cajole and make us vote their candidates yet get nothing in the end. All that they wanted to sensitize is your vote; take it or leave it.

Unfortunately, I just got this message in Ibadan, Oyo State during NAPPS Nigeria National Conference today, December 2, 2022 at 5.30 a.m, a clear 20 hours after the fake seminar and it pained me to the marrow that l couldn't attend to tell them the Gospel Truth.!!!

I just hope that those who attended got the evil plans and did not fall to the trap as usual.
Even where they failed to see the blood in their mouth or afraid to call their bluff, we as private school owners are wiser and will not be foolish again to fall for their trap.

We have been doing this since 1999 but unfortunately have nothing to show for it except galloping Annual Dues, obnoxious bills and taxes from Lagos State Government , Local Government Area Councils and their Agencies.

Enough is enough!!! We are wiser and will not play the fool again especially with our source of lively-hood being chocked with reckless abandon by the unfriendly government in power.

I am a Card carrying member of APC but the Yorubas will say "Orisa ti afi ogun odun sin tiko gbeni, ti aba fi sile kole pani". Literarily translated, "A deity that one religiously worshipped and venerated for twenty good years but which cannot save one nor provide one's need, if abandoned cannot kill the worshipper.

I have felt that given one more chance in 2019, Lagos State Government under the APC and her progenitors like Action Congress, AC; Action Congress of Nigeria, ACN; etc will change over the years but our collective votes and support is all that matters to them not our survival and prosperity.

Many private schools have collapsed and many abandoned just because Lagos State Government is insensitive and at the same time exploitative.
Do you remember the overbearing post- COVID activities of Lagos State Ministry of Education that led to the death of the Chairman of Mushin Chapter of NAPPS.
Many others have since died silently because of the Marchiavellian approach of Lagos State Government to issues affecting private schools yet they call us Partners in Progress to deceive us.

Let Lagos State Government and APC know that we are wiser and cannot be fooled and used again like before. The turning point is NOW.

It has shown clearly that their Leopard can NEVER change their color. One thing l know is that it can never be worse under any new dispensation and Party.

Fellow Great NAPPS members, it is time to call the bluff of this idiots and tell them that a fool at Forty is the real fool, thank God, we are below 40 and wouldn't want to be in the same steaming water until we get to Forty years to qualify as a fool for ever.

Fellow Oppressed School Owners, let us put a stop to this Monkey dey wok, Baboon dey chop syndrome and that's the only time we shall finish our tenure as slaves under an insensitive, obnoxious, uncaring slave drivers with rapacious appetite and ravaging Mongols in Lagos State.

The time is now at all levels.

Fellow Oppressed School Owners, l will appreciate it if the post is given the widest share. We have nothing to loose but more to gain.
This is not acceptable and we should not play the Ostrich when we know that we a only chicken in the hand of these oppressors.

Most private schools running school shuttles for their students are groaning in sever pains with the latest hike in petroleum prices from N175 per litre to N300.

We pay for all forms of Examinations but there are no results and refund is like trying to squeeze water from the stone.

We cannot continue like this and hope that one day a miracle will occur. No oppressor will let go the oppressed except by force and fire �
This is another Milestone opportunity that will not come until another four years if we are fortunate to still be alive under this barefaced opportunists and oppressors.

I remain.

Yours in Freedom of Private Education,

PRINCE SAKIRU ADESINA RAJI.
Member, Board of Trustees, National Association of Proprietors of Private Schools, NAPPS Nigeria.
Re: Crowd Funding: APC Raises ₦24 Million In 3 Days For Tinubu by garfield1: 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2022
Eriokanmi:

There are even more card carrying members of pdp supporting obi.his support is across party line but unfortunately, he cannot win yorubaland and he can't get the spread up north
Re: Crowd Funding: APC Raises ₦24 Million In 3 Days For Tinubu by Godisfaithful: 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2022
Name themselves dey contribute. No sane Nigerian will ever do that unless he benefited from the same evil govt called APC
Re: Crowd Funding: APC Raises ₦24 Million In 3 Days For Tinubu by sixtus3606(m): 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2022
Abdul05:

You lie. Make dem drop am fess.
Re: Crowd Funding: APC Raises ₦24 Million In 3 Days For Tinubu by Gozac: 4:47pm On Dec 03, 2022
Racoon:
Yet they were lying as usual the other day that the app have garnered #190M within 3hours of launching?
I though i was the only one that read about it
Re: Crowd Funding: APC Raises ₦24 Million In 3 Days For Tinubu by Harrynight(m): 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2022
Majesty2:
Nigerians love jagaban and we want him as next president of this great country

No body love jagaban, they followers love his money and what they start to gain from him
Re: Crowd Funding: APC Raises ₦24 Million In 3 Days For Tinubu by Ance4Liverpool: 5:13pm On Dec 03, 2022
No reasonable donors apart from senators and and business men looking for contracts.
Nigerians vote wisely if una like.
Obidient is better than sacrifice
Re: Crowd Funding: APC Raises ₦24 Million In 3 Days For Tinubu by Omodua(m): 6:21pm On Dec 03, 2022
lhordspy:

Things will work by having a religious divider as president?

Abeggi,you don't worth response because you're not independent minded. At this your level, supporting mannequin as a President.

That's the problem of some of you. You prefer agbero life to education. And you end up as city urchin without measure of self respect!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State / Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna State In Style For Event (Photos) / Police Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Ogbomosho, Oyo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.