Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

How To Exchange Paypal To USDT Without Stress. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Exchange Paypal To USDT Without Stress. (579 Views)

Conversion Of Dollars In Domiciliary Account To USDT / Buy, Sell & Exchange Paypal,payoneer,skrill, Neteller Etc Instant / Indonesia Looks To Exchange Nigeria’s Crude Oil For Palm Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Exchange Paypal To USDT Without Stress. by jayjaycool(m): 7:55am On Dec 03, 2022
Are you looking for a straightforward method to achieve exchange of PayPal to usdt?

Before now when verwox was still active, there was an approach to convert PayPal to sll and sll to crypto. But there is a problem with this method shortly before it was scrapped. The problem is that it is very technical, and the rate and fees are bloody.

Today, I bring you a service to run this exchange smoothly eliminating these two problems of technicality and high fees.

MY OFFER
Are you a freelancer, affiliate marketer, blogger, etc and you earn legit PayPal.

Do you have Legit PayPal funds from balance?

Do you have PayPal funds that has refused to withdraw yet you are not limited at all? This type we have a medicine for it.

JLELE GLOBAL SERVICES have an offer for you.

I will take your PayPal and pay you USDT (binance transfer preferred)

Minimum order quantity: 100($£€)

Terms and conditions apply. (Source of funds must be evaluated)

WhatsApp DM me at zero 9 zero 3 zero 7 3 two zero 1 zero

....Enjoy Absolute peaceful Trading
Re: How To Exchange Paypal To USDT Without Stress. by jayjaycool(m): 12:14pm On Dec 03, 2022
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Re: How To Exchange Paypal To USDT Without Stress. by jayjaycool(m): 1:57pm On Dec 03, 2022
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Re: How To Exchange Paypal To USDT Without Stress. by jayjaycool(m): 10:27pm On Dec 03, 2022
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Re: How To Exchange Paypal To USDT Without Stress. by jayjaycool(m): 12:48am On Dec 04, 2022
Escrow will be used.

Come and trade with peace of mind
Re: How To Exchange Paypal To USDT Without Stress. by Yomxyz: 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2022
Your rate
Re: How To Exchange Paypal To USDT Without Stress. by jayjaycool(m): 8:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
Escrow will be used.

Come and trade with peace of mind
Re: How To Exchange Paypal To USDT Without Stress. by jayjaycool(m): 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2022
Yomxyz:
Your rate

Depending on your PayPal quantity sir.

May I know how many you intend to exchange?
Re: How To Exchange Paypal To USDT Without Stress. by Yomxyz: 11:09pm On Dec 05, 2022
jayjaycool:

Depending on your PayPal quantity sir.

May I know how many you intend to exchange?

$100-$500
Re: How To Exchange Paypal To USDT Without Stress. by jayjaycool(m): 7:32am On Dec 06, 2022
Yomxyz:

$100-$500

$0.83/usdt

Multiply this by the PayPal volume and know the amount of usdt you should be expecting.

Trade with peace of mind.

WhatsApp me with the contact on my bio to get started.
Re: How To Exchange Paypal To USDT Without Stress. by jayjaycool(m): 9:44am On Dec 06, 2022
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Re: How To Exchange Paypal To USDT Without Stress. by jayjaycool(m): 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
Trade with peace of mind⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Re: How To Exchange Paypal To USDT Without Stress. by jayjaycool(m): 3:07am On Dec 07, 2022
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Re: How To Exchange Paypal To USDT Without Stress. by jayjaycool(m): 6:06am On Dec 20, 2022
Still trading
Re: How To Exchange Paypal To USDT Without Stress. by jayjaycool(m): 6:07am On Dec 20, 2022
Fiverr withdrawal can come too.
Re: How To Exchange Paypal To USDT Without Stress. by jayjaycool(m): 4:10am On Dec 21, 2022
Tested and trusted.
Trade with peace of mind.

(1) (Reply)

How To Login And Use Moniepoint POS / Naira Drops To N956/$ As Dollar Supply Falls By 46% / Naira Rates Against The Usd, Gbp, Euro Today March 14, 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.