Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

My Experience With "holy ghost school"- demons/familiar spirit as fake jesus etc - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With "holy ghost school"- demons/familiar spirit as fake jesus etc (943 Views)

Fake Jesus Dies Of Pneumonia Days After His Visit To Kenya / Fake Jesus, Michael Job Is Not Dead (photos) / Fake Jesus Dies Of Pneumonia Days After His Visit To Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With "holy ghost school"- demons/familiar spirit as fake jesus etc by Pray4meJC(m): 8:01am On Dec 03, 2022
If you have been introduced to what they called "holy ghost school" please run to Jesus Christ of Nazareth of the holy bible before you are completely gone.

I have been in this stuff for two months but I will tell you there's no light there. Don't read those their books like the LAFARMCALL books because it is magical and kind of demonic initiation. They will never tell you to depend on the bible solely but their own discipleship books. You keep sending them your revelation which they alone have the interpretations. Whenever you read the bible only before going to bed, it seems you're offending their so called "god" or spirit or jesus because automatically your dreams becomes messed up again.

They are always against going to church or even deliverance prayers. Their own holy spirit is different from the promise of real Jesus of the bible

They operate like secret cult.

I began hearing strange demonic noise the next midnight after accepting their convenant prayers which unfortunately is similar to when accepting Christ or doing alter call in a church.

I have to cried to Jesus Christ of Nazareth of the bible to come into my heart afresh and consequently invited the Holy Spirit of the Bible and that was how I became free. I felt a light in my heart and became free again by the real Jesus Christ.

Leaving holy life and asking the holy spirit to purge you and follow the real Jesus of the bible is the way to be free from bondage of sins and oppression.

I rejected their doctrine midnight and accepted the real Jesus Christ into my heart again by holding my holy bible in my right hand to heaven and invited the real Holy Spirit to come into my heart and purge me

In seeking solutions to my problems, I almost entangled & brought in more bondage to my soul.

When I related the activities to a close personality, she recalled a similar operations that they are Amonk or temple or eckankar etc in disguise but with a different name and operations and that they don't operate like a church. They used this name "holy ghost school" to deceive people and you will think you are interacting with the real God of the bible.

The founders of holy ghost school is still unknown but my findings seems to be pointing that it originated from Eastern Nigeria and with a mixture of catholic and jehovah's witness traditions.

Thank you real Jesus

Those that have ears to ear let them hear.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With "holy ghost school"- demons/familiar spirit as fake jesus etc by godofuck231: 8:22am On Dec 03, 2022
You have broken your vail of innocence, you have crossed over and seen what you shouldn't or heard what should not , with this comes rules , things you must not do , the word of God is a two edged sword , dont forget the other side faces you
Re: My Experience With "holy ghost school"- demons/familiar spirit as fake jesus etc by Pray4meJC(m): 8:27am On Dec 03, 2022
godofuck231:
You have broken your vail of innocence, you have crossed over and seen what you shouldn't or heard what should not , with this comes rules , things you must not do , the word of God is a two edged sword , dont forget the other side faces you

Story. All of the revelation I had was things I am used to prior to being introduced to this. Let their spiritual plane and arrows keep crashing on them.

Go and read my wet dream topic. Holy Spirit is now working in me
Re: My Experience With "holy ghost school"- demons/familiar spirit as fake jesus etc by godofuck231: 8:34am On Dec 03, 2022
Pray4meJC:

Story. All of the revelation I had was things I am used to prior to being introduced to this. Let their spiritual plane and arrows keep crashing on them.

Go and read my wet dream topic. Holy Spirit is now working in me
congratulations, you have attained popularity
Re: My Experience With "holy ghost school"- demons/familiar spirit as fake jesus etc by Pray4meJC(m): 8:49am On Mar 16, 2023
To be continued.

Some of the funny and strange dreams interpretation I encountered will be posted if people showed interest.
Re: My Experience With "holy ghost school"- demons/familiar spirit as fake jesus etc by Pray4meJC(m): 8:50am On Mar 16, 2023
The part that scared me most is that all the characters that appears in the dream as revelations are all known and familiar faces such as blood relations, parent, neighbours, friends, old friends you saw like 20, 30 years ago, dead people appearing and communicating to you, digging grave, people exhuming their dead, working around in school environment like a fugitive and a vagabond, witchcraft operating and pressing you down, demons getting emboldened, pushing loads e.t.c. Nothing concrete to indicate you are actually dealing with Jesus Christ or the true God. Just confusing dreams and some meaningless nightmare stuff that have no root in the bible.

One night like that,, an unknown person sat besides me and discussing, not long, my body freezes and that same voice start to play in my room after waking up.

The part that makes it more dangerous is the fact that there's no trace of how this came about: no contact address to physical church or minister to call when people needs urgent attention. Discipleship books is all you need to connect to God. No going to church by members of this group even when it is said that we're not to forsake the assembly of brethren. No praying of holy ghost fire prayers, no prayers against witchcraft powers, no violent and long prayers. No fasting because to them we are afflicting and punishing our souls. According to them, when the sins in our hearts are eliminated, the lord knows how to deal with our enemies even before we call on him.
Re: My Experience With "holy ghost school"- demons/familiar spirit as fake jesus etc by Pray4meJC(m): 11:15am On Mar 16, 2023
So the journey began with telephone conversation with a nairalander on the other end of the phone and she practically made me to accept Christ afresh into my life and all that and we dealt extensively on sin and their works of the flesh and how these vices cut off from God. Thereafter, I was sent a book titled "whose image are you"? It has about 202 sins and vices similar to what was spared out in Galatians 5:19. After reading all these vices, you then asks God to reveal any of these vices that is unknowingly in your heart be it fornication, anger, bitterness etc and then pray to the Lord to remove these vices from your life. I rose at midnight to pray that prayer and in my dream, I saw myself quarrelling, some other times, seeing dead parent, neighbors, etc. After a week, you are asked to compile all your revelations be it whether it makes sense or not. That was how I kept reading different chapters of the book each day for more revelations.

HOW IT STARTED
It is called covenant time with the lord. I intentionally used small letter for the lord because I don't even know whether it is the true lord of bible or one of those evil spirits but I will leave it for you to discern as I have done.

You will choose a covenant time in your house or office and this is the time you will be studying, meditating your discipleship books along side the bible scriptures interwoven in it. They said these books teaches you how to get closer to God and hear from him like the holy and righteous men of old and it is an end time movement preparation for this age. For example lets say you chose 9:00PM , it means you should be at your desk to meet the lord daily unfailingly at this time to eat at his table as it called in holy ghost school. This may last anywhere betwern 1h, 30 minutes or more depending on the leading by the spirit. According to them, god begins to teach you everything you need to know instead of waiting for your pastor's sermon but here God teaches you everything you need to know. As you begins to obey and do his will, a time will come that he would have removed all the vices in your life and set you on the path of life according to Psalm 16:11.

Thereafter, just like the disciples of Jesus in the bible that left all to seek the kingdom first and its righteousness, you will then receive your deliverance, healing, peace, provisions, enjoyment etc. Stopping your covenant time means losing everything also including hearing from god.

QUESTION

Was this the type of discipleship program our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ of the Bible thought us? Did He not told us that the Spirit of Truth (Holy Spirit) will guide us into all truth and that He wouldn't give us strange doctrines outside the teachings of Jesus?

(1) (Reply)

How do atheists feel when they're about to die ? / The Biblical Descent Of Man / What Do I Do,advice Me Plz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.