Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,881 members, 7,855,595 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

"Osun Is Not As Rich As I Am" - Tinubu [Throwback Post] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Osun Is Not As Rich As I Am" - Tinubu [Throwback Post] (637 Views)

If I Had My Way I Would Bring Back Our Old Anthem - Tinubu (Throwback Video) / Hafsat Abiola Knelt Down While Thanking Bola Tinubu (Throwback Video) / Throwback Post Of Jonathan When He Visited North East Over Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Osun Is Not As Rich As I Am" - Tinubu [Throwback Post] by MasterJayJay: 9:28am On Dec 03, 2022
“I am not being abusive and I will not look into the eyes of Kabiyesi (the King) to say this. People may be saying that Jagaban, Asiwaju has appointed someone to help him plunder Osun’s funds, and all, and I ask them: ‘How
much exactly do you (Osun State) even have?’

“Kabiyesi I don’t want to say this in front of you but, Osun is not as rich as I am, that one would steal. I only want to help this state.”

The APC leader said his support for Mr Oyetola was necessitated by his desire to facilitate the development of the state through employment generation, infrastructural development, establishment of industries and real economic growth.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/283237-osundecides-video-i-am-richer-than-osun-state-bola-tinubu.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOtt9po2fY8

1 Like

Re: "Osun Is Not As Rich As I Am" - Tinubu [Throwback Post] by MasterJayJay: 9:29am On Dec 03, 2022
Chai!! A whole Osun state!!! Nawa!! Tinubu will insult them and they will clap for him. Which type of foolish slavery is this?

7 Likes

Re: "Osun Is Not As Rich As I Am" - Tinubu [Throwback Post] by Moh247: 9:30am On Dec 03, 2022
Statement of fact... Verifiable with figures
Re: "Osun Is Not As Rich As I Am" - Tinubu [Throwback Post] by MandelaLives: 9:30am On Dec 03, 2022
grin
Stealing as a public office holder has become so popular in Nigeria that, if you are doing it, the people worship you. But, if you are not doing it, many people hate and attack you. That's why Obi is the only person who was so attacked he was removed from office twice and now, he is so attacked his own Governor is attacking him.

If Nigerians want to break the curse of suffering from series of bad government, they must stop supporting evil as a people.

Nlfpmod
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

4 Likes

Re: "Osun Is Not As Rich As I Am" - Tinubu [Throwback Post] by JasonScoolari: 9:32am On Dec 03, 2022
MasterJayJay:
Chai!! A whole Osun state!!! Nawa!! Tinubu will insult them and they will clap for him. Which type of foolish slavery is this?
He bought them a plate of Amala and Ewedu then...

But now, Imole dë... They'll show that urinating machine called Tinubu pepper.

6 Likes

Re: "Osun Is Not As Rich As I Am" - Tinubu [Throwback Post] by MasterJayJay: 9:32am On Dec 03, 2022
Moh247:
If Babablu Bluublu bulabu says his poo tastes like honey, you will agree with him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Osun Is Not As Rich As I Am" - Tinubu [Throwback Post] by Moh247: 9:33am On Dec 03, 2022
MasterJayJay:

If Babablu Bluublu bulabu says his poo tastes like honey, you will agree with him.

Hope you haven't smoked MkpuruNmiri this morning
Re: "Osun Is Not As Rich As I Am" - Tinubu [Throwback Post] by JasonScoolari: 9:35am On Dec 03, 2022
Moh247:

Is that the reason why Tinubu and Shettima are intellectually barren fellows? According to Yusuf Datti-Baba.

Is that why 93.25% of Tinubu supporters are foolish and brain dead? According to Jason Scolari.

5 Likes

Re: "Osun Is Not As Rich As I Am" - Tinubu [Throwback Post] by AntiTerrorist: 9:35am On Dec 03, 2022
Moh247:
What is Tinubu's source of income that makes him richer than a whole state?

4 Likes

Re: "Osun Is Not As Rich As I Am" - Tinubu [Throwback Post] by AntiTerrorist: 9:37am On Dec 03, 2022
Moh247:
No sensible, born-again Christian will in the first place vote APC, the Islamic terrorists party. How much more muslim-terrorist ticket?

We real Yoruba Christians of Southwest say NO to MUSLIM-TERRORIST ticket. You can't Islamise us like you did in the North. We are voting massively for peter Obi of Labour Party.

1 Like

Re: "Osun Is Not As Rich As I Am" - Tinubu [Throwback Post] by Moh247: 9:37am On Dec 03, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
What is Tinubu's source of income that makes him richer than a whole state?

His business empire and investment
Re: "Osun Is Not As Rich As I Am" - Tinubu [Throwback Post] by MasterJayJay: 9:45am On Dec 03, 2022
Moh247:

Hope you haven't smoked MkpuruNmiri this morning

That is BAT line of business. Tinubu, the drug trafficker forfeited money to US authorities linked to drug business. If there is any drug addict, it should be Babablu Bluublu bulabu supporters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Osun Is Not As Rich As I Am" - Tinubu [Throwback Post] by MasterJayJay: 1:18pm On Dec 03, 2022
Tinubu dey shit on their head, and they are smiling. Chai!! Asslicking at it's peak.

2 Likes

Re: "Osun Is Not As Rich As I Am" - Tinubu [Throwback Post] by agadez007(m): 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2022
And Peter Obi said he was richer than the president of America(an individual),they started crying and smarting like kindergarten babies

2 Likes

Re: "Osun Is Not As Rich As I Am" - Tinubu [Throwback Post] by Conner44: 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2022
Chai! I pity indigenous Lagosians

tinubu e haff finish them cry
Re: "Osun Is Not As Rich As I Am" - Tinubu [Throwback Post] by BeardedMeat(m): 4:47pm On Dec 03, 2022
Wealth without work. God forbid BATing!

1 Like

Re: "Osun Is Not As Rich As I Am" - Tinubu [Throwback Post] by BossGerald: 5:23pm On Dec 03, 2022
Moh247:

Yes mohamad, Tinubu is very rich that he forfeited a whooping $460k to the US...

His white substance business is highly lucrative no doubt grin

1 Like

Re: "Osun Is Not As Rich As I Am" - Tinubu [Throwback Post] by MasterJayJay: 9:10pm On Dec 03, 2022
No be today Tinubu misyarn start.

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Mocks Tinubu Chatham House Outing In The UK (Video) / Mother Of All Endorsements For Peter Obi By Inter-faith Alliance / ????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.