Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

How Much Tramadol Should I Take To Sleep? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Much Tramadol Should I Take To Sleep? (148 Views)

JSS Student Who Took 10 Tablets Of Tramadol Dies In Abia / Man Who Took Tramadol In Lagos Tied Up While Behaving Strangely (Photos) / Why Are They Taking Tramadol? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Tramadol Should I Take To Sleep? by Christinavr: 9:32am On Dec 03, 2022
After using Medicine, you can experience sleepiness. About 25% of tramadol users experience common effects like sleepiness and tiredness. Medicine use over an extended period of time, however, can impact your sleep schedule. While the drug makes you drowsy and sleepy during the date, Medicine use is more frequently linked to sleeplessness, even though it has adverse effects that Tramadol can make you sleepy and exhausted it tends to interfere with your REM sleep stage and keep you awake at night, possibly leading to insomnia. To determine the reason for any adverse effects you experience while taking tramadol, consult your physician.

Re: How Much Tramadol Should I Take To Sleep? by Mhykel217(m): 10:03am On Dec 03, 2022
Take 2 rophynol smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hair Colouring Available In Brisbane / Causes Of Nipple Pain Ranging From Infections To Breastfeeding / Quality And Curative Sanitary Pad And Panty Liner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.