Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,672 members, 7,827,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Baba Hakeem Ahmed Reacts Over Fani-Kayode's Comment On Datti - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baba Hakeem Ahmed Reacts Over Fani-Kayode's Comment On Datti (34479 Views)

Breaking: Arewa Forum Leader Hakeem Ahmed Backs Peter Obi / Governor Ahmed Reacts To Vandalization Of Campaign Billboards In Kwara / Gov Ahmed Reacts To Saraki’s New Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Hakeem Ahmed Reacts Over Fani-Kayode's Comment On Datti by kcnwaigbo: 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2022
Eniitankorede:

It is only a mad man who will prefer a past ruler of Anambra to a past ruler of lagos to lead them. That’s enough said.
By your demented reasoning you assume Lagos administrators are better than those from Anambra? Well you are set for a thorough brain resetting in February
Re: Baba Hakeem Ahmed Reacts Over Fani-Kayode's Comment On Datti by Manofnaija: 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2022
saintrow1:

Muslims, Christians or traditional we all love tinubu and we will all vote for him just the same way we voted for mko and olu falae. F**k all those that want to divide us using religion.

I laugh at your personal deceit.
Continue...
Re: Baba Hakeem Ahmed Reacts Over Fani-Kayode's Comment On Datti by idamokoemmanuel(m): 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2022
Majesty2:
FFK, you are real man joor, those who are in pain should go and end their miserable lives.....
God bless Tinubu
God bless FFK
Fool like your entire generation. Ode
Re: Baba Hakeem Ahmed Reacts Over Fani-Kayode's Comment On Datti by quinox947: 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2022
successmatters:
The victims are the good people of Lagos where Tinubu has destroyed their psyche and condemned them to brutally and the rule with force by crooks.

We cannot allow Tinubu to spread his croockery to the rest of Nigeria.

Vote for Peter Efetobore Obi
Re: Baba Hakeem Ahmed Reacts Over Fani-Kayode's Comment On Datti by nedekid: 3:24pm On Dec 03, 2022
Majesty2:
Who gives a fvck? They are free to start anything
Tinubu, seyi etc all have private jets and second passports to japa when the heat you wish for starts, FFK is British, even Obi obviously has a foreign passport. We that don't have, atleast we have visas on our passports and small savings in foreign accts along with little forex in cash for emergency japa.
This one you are blowing mouth for them to "start anything", hope you have your Plan B.

1 Like

Re: Baba Hakeem Ahmed Reacts Over Fani-Kayode's Comment On Datti by nedekid: 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2022
diadem10:

Odensin, you see Tinubu who's a replica of iyaloja of Lagos yet you're still describing your father? You dey mad? Na your mama born Tinubu?
Oga, do your research, the late woman is not his biological mother.
No diss here, just fact.
Re: Baba Hakeem Ahmed Reacts Over Fani-Kayode's Comment On Datti by Babsakin: 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2022
successmatters:
The victims are the good people of Lagos where Tinubu has destroyed their psyche and condemned them to brutally and the rule with force by crooks.

This picture was derived from a video concerning Elewe Omo the late chairman of NURTW in Oyo state and wasn't in Lagos.

Always looking for anything to discredit a candidate�
Re: Baba Hakeem Ahmed Reacts Over Fani-Kayode's Comment On Datti by okoroemeka(m): 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2022
Majesty2:
FFK, you are real man joor, those who are in pain should go and end their miserable lives.....
God bless Tinubu
God bless FFK
you may say God bless ffk because you are ignorant of what his outburst may result,Hakeem baba Ahmed is the chairman of the northern elders forum and you think insulting him is a wise idea,it is left to see the type of people that are managing our country and it is not a surprise we are in this mess

3 Likes

Re: Baba Hakeem Ahmed Reacts Over Fani-Kayode's Comment On Datti by Mccullum: 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
as long as a top northerner is in the race, Tinubu cannot win

This is fact

Even Atiku know that Tinubu will win in 2023, Only Obid'iots doubting the clear handwriting of his victory.
Re: Baba Hakeem Ahmed Reacts Over Fani-Kayode's Comment On Datti by buhariguy(m): 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2022
iSense247:

Mention one region where Tinubu will get block votes.

4 region,
Nw, sw, NE and NC
Re: Baba Hakeem Ahmed Reacts Over Fani-Kayode's Comment On Datti by Sunnyja: 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2022
diadem10:
The nerves! The question is datti a Nigerian and not Mauritanian man? Na ment?

And which discredited character exactly? Mention them and get sued because for all the stupid false narratives about Tinubu, none of them can be confirmed. Yeye dey smell.

Na your Datti first said gibberish about Tinubu who was minding his business before FFK replied him. Same way Peter Obi first said gibberish about Tinubu who was minding his business.
Chaii! Even Northern Elders' Forum knows that BAT, FFK and APC are all discredited!
Re: Baba Hakeem Ahmed Reacts Over Fani-Kayode's Comment On Datti by tishbite41(m): 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2022
ednut1:
he was a rich cattle trader. Not those who roam about. Dont we have Lebanese nigerians So what is wrong with mauritania nigerian
He's an illegal immigrant
The Ahmeds won't be stupid to join issues with FFK
Re: Baba Hakeem Ahmed Reacts Over Fani-Kayode's Comment On Datti by onuman: 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2022
Gucciblog:

https://twitter.com/baba_hakeem/status/1598841024129875969?t=IDtGXpqY10ydejBV1R9tlw&s=19

FRUSTRATION, FRUSTRATED AND FRUSTRATING.
‐--‐‐‐---------------------

Ffk is already showing signs of frustration by Bola Tinubu's consistent demonstration of failed mental faculties induced by Parkinsonism.
Worse scenario is marketing Tinubu who has a discredited character by FFK who also has a discredited character.
Anyhow, FFK has always showed his disdain for the Fulani. He did not start with this outburst.

1 Like

Re: Baba Hakeem Ahmed Reacts Over Fani-Kayode's Comment On Datti by okorogodwin4(m): 5:07pm On Dec 03, 2022
Ffk is like a dog that broke out from a chain
Re: Baba Hakeem Ahmed Reacts Over Fani-Kayode's Comment On Datti by akaleb2015(m): 5:07pm On Dec 03, 2022
Majesty2:
God bless Tinubu
God bless FFK
you keep on deceiving nigerian politicians because of earthly recommendations remeber one statement there is GOD grin
Majesty2:
God bless Tinubu
God bless FFK
you keep on deceiving nigerian politicians because of earthly recommendations remeber one statement there is GOD
Re: Baba Hakeem Ahmed Reacts Over Fani-Kayode's Comment On Datti by Freddo99(m): 5:13pm On Dec 03, 2022
Fighting over evil politicians.
Re: Baba Hakeem Ahmed Reacts Over Fani-Kayode's Comment On Datti by saintrow1: 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2022
Manofnaija:

I laugh at your personal deceit.
Continue...

You joined nairaland in October 2022 and your mission here is to cause division and spread hate. We are fully aware of your evil intention but you are doomed.
In 1993, MKO swept the whole of yorubaland, NO yoruba voted for him because he was a Muslim, yorubas voted for him because he was a full blooded yorubaland with the capacity to lead. We did the same for Olu falae in 1999, obasanjo who's after was from Anambra and his mother was an egba woman from abeokuta ogun state lost the whole of yorubaland because real yorubas will never trade their own for another or a half blood. We will do the same in 2023 and you will see it. Yorubas dont vote based on religion because in every real yoruba household we have both Muslims and Christians. You and your kind will never suceed because the unification of yorubas had been secured before colonisation. I have caught many of your kind here who are using yorubas identity to mislead people based on religion. By the way, dont tell me things have changed because yorubas of past elections are still the same yorubas that will vote in 2023. This is nigeria by the way, things will never change. I hope you understand, so you are free to keep laughing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba Hakeem Ahmed Reacts Over Fani-Kayode's Comment On Datti by bizzibodi(m): 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2022
Fkk must be high on BAT pee...if not why malign someone that has no stain on him...that datti is mauritanian is just too incomprehensible.
Re: Baba Hakeem Ahmed Reacts Over Fani-Kayode's Comment On Datti by badoh(m): 6:21pm On Dec 03, 2022
successmatters:

Efetobore Sodje nko?
Re: Baba Hakeem Ahmed Reacts Over Fani-Kayode's Comment On Datti by successmatters(m): 6:23pm On Dec 03, 2022
badoh:

Efetobore Sodje nko?

Peter Obi is a son of the soil grin

Re: Baba Hakeem Ahmed Reacts Over Fani-Kayode's Comment On Datti by Eniitankorede: 6:35pm On Dec 03, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

I don’t hate Tinubu. Political banters do not equate hate. I just love Nigeria more than I like him. He is crookedly smart in his own way using time-tested Adedibu’s Amala politics.

Olusegun Adeniyi explained the politics of Adedibu better : “When we asked what the reward was, his (Adedibu) answer was simple: "Let me put it this way. Imagine you lead five of your boys for an assignment and you were given N50 after you had supervised them to do the work. You as the leader, if you are wise, you will give each of your boys N10 at the end of which you would be left with nothing. You now tell them to give you whatever it pleases them. At the very least, each would give you N2 and at the end you would have N10 while they will be left with N8 each and they would still be grateful to you as if you took nothing. That is the reward of a kingmaker".”

Tinubu will allow you to have your way so far you don’t disturb his way. Let his son have the juicy billboard adverts in Lagos, do not disturb his Iya Loja elect, let his wife go to the senate and let Oluomo control the garages and you won’t have problems. The Lagos ‘N50’ being distributed is the commonwealth of the citizens not magic money or his money. If what happens in Lagos is allowed to be replicated at the national level then we will have the economy of Lagos- of Very Rich and Very Poor. A Je’un s’oke ideology is not what Nigeria needs now. Tinubu’s politics is not based on any ideology, reason someone like Fashola could have problems with him and had to fight to get second term and reason Ambode could not. It has nothing to do with performance but the institutionalized Oluomo-type of Jeun S’oke politics. The boys must eat and the table set is going to be Naija’s already depleted table exchanged for Lagos’ table.

Why do I prefer Obi? I like his prudence. One of the things the ignorant accused Obi of is that he didn’t mentor people. They have not tried to find out if any of Obi’s commissioners is jobless now. He hired career professionals and didn’t use Anambra’s money to turn them to professional politicians like Tinubu did. Folks served and went back to where they came from. They were not exposed to illicit funds for them to become “politicians” and he didn’t set them up to protect his corruption at the detriment of the state. He didn’t need to fight for a successor to cover his atrocities in the name of “mentorship”. Obi’s method need to be replicated at the national level. I don’t want someone that mentors people politically with no ideological principles. Nobody mentored Obama and Obama did not mentor Biden. They were joined together by Democrats ideology. Let nobody mentor anybody but buy into ideologies. Don’t shout “progressives” with nothing progressive in your conducts and actions.

Give Obi chance to change Naija’s way of doing politics. He is not a saint but he can do it. You won’t need to deal with Oluomo of SW, Dokubo of SS and Bandits of the North to secure our commonwealth.

What’s the benefit of prudence without development? Who was he saving money for, when patients were dying in hospitals during the 13 month doctors strike?
Re: Baba Hakeem Ahmed Reacts Over Fani-Kayode's Comment On Datti by BanyXchi: 6:38pm On Dec 03, 2022
saintrow1:

You joined nairaland in October 2022 and your mission here is to cause division and spread hate. We are fully aware of your evil intention but you are doomed.
In 1993, MKO swept the whole of yorubaland, NO yoruba voted for him because he was a Muslim, yorubas voted for him because he was a full blooded yorubaland with the capacity to lead. We did the same for Olu falae in 1999, obasanjo who's after was from Anambra and his mother was an egba woman from abeokuta ogun state lost the whole of yorubaland because real yorubas will never trade their own for another or a half blood. We will do the same in 2023 and you will see it. Yorubas dont vote based on religion because in every real yoruba household we have both Muslims and Christians. You and your kind will never suceed because the unification of yorubas had been secured before colonisation. I have caught many of your kind here who are using yorubas identity to mislead people based on religion. By the way, dont tell me things have changed because yorubas of past elections are still the same yorubas that will vote in 2023. This is nigeria by the way, things will never change. I hope you understand, so you are free to keep laughing.
I'm glad you know the tactics of these cursed Osus. This is the first time I'm hearing about 'Yoruba christian and Yoruba Muslim'... Anyways they will hear from us 'yoruba christians' next year grin

1 Like

Re: Baba Hakeem Ahmed Reacts Over Fani-Kayode's Comment On Datti by hotwax: 6:43pm On Dec 03, 2022
This is a message to Hausa fulanis...Dani kayode APC have described you
Re: Baba Hakeem Ahmed Reacts Over Fani-Kayode's Comment On Datti by Pclemenza: 6:44pm On Dec 03, 2022
This reply will do a huge emotional damage to FFK. Mature clapback

1 Like

Re: Baba Hakeem Ahmed Reacts Over Fani-Kayode's Comment On Datti by seguno2: 6:48pm On Dec 03, 2022
Gucciblog:
Is Tinubu a Nigerian?

Nice one.
Let the Benin Republic man show his primary and secondary school certificates, for us to check something grin
Re: Baba Hakeem Ahmed Reacts Over Fani-Kayode's Comment On Datti by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2022
okoroemeka:
you may say God bless ffk because you are ignorant of what his outburst may result,Hakeem baba Ahmed is the chairman of the northern elders forum and you think insulting him is a wise idea,it is left to see the type of people that are managing our country and it is not a surprise we are in this mess

You don't understand what is happening. These people are not Tinubu's people. They are opposition who are fueling problems to create enemies for Tinubu.

Mallam Hakeem Baba Ahmed should have kept quiet as an elder to see what is happening.

The person you replied is not on Tinubu side. They are just working to cause problems.

The person that posted animation picture of Tinubu with Biden and Tinubu meeting with US officials in US when the published APC PCC schedule released earlier stated campaign in Bayelsa is not on the side of Tinubu but opposition. They want to use the fake animated pictures as exhibit against Tinubu at Whitehouse, US.

That is high level of frustration.

The Osun State APC rejected FFK. Abuja chapter rejected him. He came to convention under Abia State APC. We are yet to know what transpired. The first time Yahaya Bello brought him to APC under Buni led caretaker , he was rejected.

1 Like

Re: Baba Hakeem Ahmed Reacts Over Fani-Kayode's Comment On Datti by ezechi242: 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2022
spagettiluv:
okay February remain just 2month dude,he go shock you bro.
So any yoruba supporting TINUBU to you is a yoruba Muslim right?
Obidingo are daft walai
You think yorubas vote base on religion Abi?fvck religion.
Yorubas are shouting AWALOKAN(it our turn)you dey here dey say only yoruba Muslims will vote tinubu,that means obi will win ondo and ekiti state(Christian states) according to your claim right? He go shock you.
If pandora win any LG in SW,tag me here and rain me curse zombie.
Meanwhile,Apc controls 21 state,senators,house of reb including the federal government,for your mind OBI PANDORA with structureless party will defeat APC bah??

Instant: Ahmed lawan loses primary election in his state,he isn’t going back to senate,he does not have choice to win his polling unit for ASIWAJU whether by crook or hook so as to enjoy ministerial post.(that is what structure means)

Zombie

grin grin self deceit is the greatest form of foolery ...even asiwaju will not say he can win Lagos with more than 50 000 votes ....moreover obi doesn't need to win sw all he needs is 25% and he will get it even inside iragbiji osun state
Re: Baba Hakeem Ahmed Reacts Over Fani-Kayode's Comment On Datti by spagettiluv: 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2022
ezechi242:

grin grin self deceit is the greatest form of foolery ...even asiwaju will not say he can win Lagos with more than 50 000 votes ....moreover obi doesn't need to win sw all he needs is 25% and he will get it even inside iragbiji osun state
okay shinedu
Re: Baba Hakeem Ahmed Reacts Over Fani-Kayode's Comment On Datti by Atlantis585: 7:57pm On Dec 03, 2022
My belle don dey sweet me hellele. grin

Gutter mouth FFK don buy market.

Crooked Drug lord about to be fried by the Fulanis for insulting their tribe and one of their most respected families.

Isn’t it wonderful how the Lord works.
Re: Baba Hakeem Ahmed Reacts Over Fani-Kayode's Comment On Datti by ezechi242: 7:58pm On Dec 03, 2022
spagettiluv:
okay shinedu

Hahahaha...ihorsdy I knew its you...you dey try o...only you dey control more than 500 accounts ...I wish na so you bank account hip....no wahala sha oluomo
Re: Baba Hakeem Ahmed Reacts Over Fani-Kayode's Comment On Datti by spagettiluv: 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2022
ezechi242:

Hahahaha...ihorsdy I knew its you...you dey try o...only you dey control more than 500 accounts ...I wish na so you bank account hip....no wahala sha oluomo
no be only ihorsdy ,nah kanu
Re: Baba Hakeem Ahmed Reacts Over Fani-Kayode's Comment On Datti by DukeofUmueri247: 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2022
Majesty2:
Who gives a fvck? They are free to start anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Uzodinma Jumped From 4th To 1st Place Via Supreme Court (Throwback) / 2 Women Escape From Boko Haram Captivity In Sambisa Forest (photos) / The Moment Imo People Welcomed Buhari (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.