Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Gov Soludo Induct 5000 Teachers At Nigeria Biggest ICC Awka(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Soludo Induct 5000 Teachers At Nigeria Biggest ICC Awka(photos) (661 Views)

Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) / Official Opening Of The International Convention Center (ICC), Awka. / Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Soludo Induct 5000 Teachers At Nigeria Biggest ICC Awka(photos) by Bestmanfornow: 11:12am On Dec 03, 2022
Anambra state governor yesterday inducted 5000 teachers at International convention Centre Awka, all the 5000 teachers were all present to receive their appointment letters, some were accompanied by their families and friends, this is the biggest International conference center built by former governor of Anambra State Willie Obiano

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Soludo Induct 5000 Teachers At Nigeria Biggest ICC Awka(photos) by Chikeluba25(m): 11:16am On Dec 03, 2022
Soludo a promise keeping governor. Kudos to Obiano for the massive ICC.
Performance meets Legacy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Soludo Induct 5000 Teachers At Nigeria Biggest ICC Awka(photos) by Pauldollars(m): 11:18am On Dec 03, 2022
The projects politicians in Nigeria always celebrate as achievements is shocking.
Many Churches in Nigeria are far bigger than this International Conference Centre.

5 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Induct 5000 Teachers At Nigeria Biggest ICC Awka(photos) by Naira20: 11:19am On Dec 03, 2022
The same ICC Obiano built during the COVID using the monies saved by Peter Obi?
Truly, the investment and savings for Anambra is worth next to nothing

3 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Induct 5000 Teachers At Nigeria Biggest ICC Awka(photos) by Bestmanfornow: 11:28am On Dec 03, 2022
Naira20:
The centre is huge

7 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Induct 5000 Teachers At Nigeria Biggest ICC Awka(photos) by Chikeluba25(m): 11:32am On Dec 03, 2022
Pauldollars:
The projects politicians in Nigeria always celebrate as achievements is shocking.
Many Churches in Nigeria are far bigger than this International Conference Centre.
I understand your pain. Cry me a river the ICC is one of the biggest in Nigeria, even FG Abuja ICC no reach.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Induct 5000 Teachers At Nigeria Biggest ICC Awka(photos) by Jokerman(m): 11:36am On Dec 03, 2022
For hou much salary per month??

20-25k...? Lol grin
Re: Gov Soludo Induct 5000 Teachers At Nigeria Biggest ICC Awka(photos) by Chikeluba25(m): 11:41am On Dec 03, 2022
Naira20:
That is how you people use mouth to implicate yourselves. So Obiano did not squander the audio savings again? Laughable. By implication you are saying Obi lacks vision as a confused leader who do not know what to do with the state fund other than to steal some and count the remaining ones as his achievement??

Ike agugo dibia uwa

Congratulations to the new 5000 teachers
Congratulations to Ndi-Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Induct 5000 Teachers At Nigeria Biggest ICC Awka(photos) by Naira20: 11:46am On Dec 03, 2022
What's the correlation with what I said?
The point is Soludo doesn't know what he was saying.
Chikeluba25:
That is how you people use mouth to implicate yourselves. So Obiano did not squander the audio savings again? Laughable. By implication you are saying Obi lacks vision as a confused leader who do not know what to do with the state fund other than to steal some and save the remaining ones??

Ike agugo dibia uwa

Congratulations to the new 5000 teachers
Congratulations to Ndi-Anambra
Re: Gov Soludo Induct 5000 Teachers At Nigeria Biggest ICC Awka(photos) by Chikeluba25(m): 11:51am On Dec 03, 2022
Naira20:
What's the correlation with what I said?
The point is Soludo doesn't know what he was saying.
Dear, I think you are the one mixing words instead. Obi was not mentioned in the post.

The point is that Soludo's performance meets Obiano's legacy.

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Induct 5000 Teachers At Nigeria Biggest ICC Awka(photos) by Naira20: 11:53am On Dec 03, 2022
What does the bolded mean pls?

As per Soludo, he doesn't have any "performance" yet.
Chikeluba25:
Dear, I think you are the one mixing words instead. Obi was not mentioned in the post.

The point is that Soludo's performance meets Obiano's legacy.
Re: Gov Soludo Induct 5000 Teachers At Nigeria Biggest ICC Awka(photos) by Chikeluba25(m): 11:58am On Dec 03, 2022
Naira20:
What does the bolded mean pls?

As per Soludo, he doesn't have any "performance" yet.
I think the question of Soludo's performance is left for the newly employed staffs to answer.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Induct 5000 Teachers At Nigeria Biggest ICC Awka(photos) by Bestmanfornow: 12:04pm On Dec 03, 2022
Chikeluba25:
That is how you people use mouth to implicate yourselves. So Obiano did not squander the audio savings again? Laughable. By implication you are saying Obi lacks vision as a confused leader who do not know what to do with the state fund other than to steal some and save the remaining ones??

Ike agugo dibia uwa
I created this thread acknowledged Obiano massive project and Soludo's recent recruit, calling Obi savings audio clearly shows you're bitter man, nobody here promoted Obiano the way I did here, without Peter Obi Obiano will not be governor, without Obi's savings and legacies Obiano would not have started strong to deliver his legacy projects, stop being ingrate and bitter over Obi, Obi gave Omambala people voice, he started his massive work in Omambala .

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Induct 5000 Teachers At Nigeria Biggest ICC Awka(photos) by Naira20: 12:06pm On Dec 03, 2022
We are not childish to celebrate a mere appointment. Fulfilling what you promised is when we'd start talking about "performance".

Till then,
He is still thriving on what his predecessors built.
The world is watching.
Or did he tell you he built the ICC too?
Chikeluba25:
I think the question of Soludo's performance is left for the newly employed staffs to answer.
Re: Gov Soludo Induct 5000 Teachers At Nigeria Biggest ICC Awka(photos) by Chikeluba25(m): 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2022
Naira20:
We are not childish to celebrate a mere appointment. Fulfilling what you promised is when we'd start talking about "performance".

Till then,
He is still thriving on what his predecessors built.
The world is watching.
Or did he tell you he built the ICC too?
Let me correct you dearly... Employment not appointment.
If you call employment/job provision a mere achievement that doesn't count, then I don't see the reason why we should be complaining about the current situation of our dear country "Nigeria".
Re: Gov Soludo Induct 5000 Teachers At Nigeria Biggest ICC Awka(photos) by Naira20: 12:25pm On Dec 03, 2022
I know you don't know that appointment
can also mean
assigning a job to someone

The same person saying "mixing" words is the one "correcting" somebody.

For now, it is appointment.
Chikeluba25:
Let me correct you dearly... Employment not appointment.
If you call employment/job provision a mere achievement that doesn't count, then I don't see the reason why we should be complaining about the current situation of our dear country "Nigeria".
Re: Gov Soludo Induct 5000 Teachers At Nigeria Biggest ICC Awka(photos) by Chikeluba25(m): 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2022
Naira20:
I know you don't know that appointment
can also mean
assigning a job to someone

The same person saying "mixing" words is the one "correcting" somebody.

For now, it is appointment.
Call it Appointment or Employment that is one of the major problem Nigeria as a country have. Like I said earlier. It is left to the newly employed teachers to decide. It may interest u to know that their allowance took effect from yesterday, and salary from December.

Congratulations to the new staffs.
Re: Gov Soludo Induct 5000 Teachers At Nigeria Biggest ICC Awka(photos) by Naira20: 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2022
Allowance means nothing. Even mistresses and touts get allowances from politicians
The issue is there's a set standard he must exceed
I hear he has already started borrowing without generating anything substantial. Was that part of the promise he made to his people?
Chikeluba25:
Call it Appointment or Employment that is one of the major problem Nigeria as a country have. Like I said earlier. It is left to the newly employed teachers to decide. It may interest u to know that their allowance took effect from yesterday, and salary from December.
Re: Gov Soludo Induct 5000 Teachers At Nigeria Biggest ICC Awka(photos) by Chikeluba25(m): 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2022
Naira20:
Allowance means nothing. Even mistresses and touts get allowances from politicians
The issue is there's a set standard he must exceed
I hear he has already started borrowing without generating anything substantial. Was that part of the promise he made to his people?
You heard? Now I know why you are sounding the way u do.

My dear leave Ndi- asili. Soludo has not borrowed any money. Thanks for your audience.

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Induct 5000 Teachers At Nigeria Biggest ICC Awka(photos) by Naira20: 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2022
Lol...he hasn't borrowed? Okay o.

Hope he's generating IGR that would make him not borrow for 8 sowi 4years?
Chikeluba25:
You heard? Now I know why you are sounding the way u do.

My dear leave Ndi- asili. Soludo has not borrowed any money. Thanks for your audience.
Re: Gov Soludo Induct 5000 Teachers At Nigeria Biggest ICC Awka(photos) by Pauldollars(m): 3:28pm On Dec 03, 2022
Chikeluba25:
I understand your pain. Cry me a river the ICC is one of the biggest in Nigeria, even FG Abuja ICC no reach.

Go and cry for your mother in the village.
People like you never leave your village in Anambra, so you think your father's farm is the biggest.

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Declares Open Annual Chief Of Army Conference In Sokoto. Photos / Photos And Video Of Peter Obi Massive Campaign Rally In Taraba / Angry Delta Youths Chase Elumelu Away Over ‘non-performance’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.