Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Biden: I'm Ready To Meet Putin (vid) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden: I'm Ready To Meet Putin (vid) (311 Views)

African Leaders Prepare To Meet Putin After Zelensky Rules Out Talks / Meet Putin's 2 Daughters As US Places Sanctions On Them / Meet Putin The Russian President, His Wife And Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biden: I'm Ready To Meet Putin (vid) by Biodun556(m): 11:39am On Dec 03, 2022
Re: Biden: I'm Ready To Meet Putin (vid) by Biodun556(m): 11:40am On Dec 03, 2022
US and NATO are getting brain reset.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden: I'm Ready To Meet Putin (vid) by Naira20: 11:41am On Dec 03, 2022
America really missed Trump
Throughout Trump's tenure Putin and that bag of beans in North Korea "borrow brain".

1 Like

Re: Biden: I'm Ready To Meet Putin (vid) by Biodun556(m): 11:46am On Dec 03, 2022
Naira20:
America really missed Trump
Throughout Trump's tenure Putin and that bag of beans in North Korea "borrow brain".

Try to be current. Trump was following Russia demands. Infact there was an allegation that Putin helped trump win the election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden: I'm Ready To Meet Putin (vid) by Naira20: 11:49am On Dec 03, 2022
Ponder on the bolded and stop rehashing what you were told at the mosque..
I'm sure trump was also following North Korea's demand
Biodun556:

Try to be current. Trump was following Russia demands. Infact there was an allegation that Putin helped trump win the election.

2 Likes

Re: Biden: I'm Ready To Meet Putin (vid) by yarimo(m): 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2022
No mr president you are to meet ukrain president they are the winner, no need to meet a loser

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden: I'm Ready To Meet Putin (vid) by BentizilL: 12:50pm On Dec 03, 2022
Naira20:
Ponder on the bolded and stop rehashing what you were told at the mosque..
I'm sure trump was also following North Korea's demand
Stop capping, we all know Trump na Putin boy... cheesy
Even the Pro-West here know.. kiss

(1) (Reply)

Delusional: Confusion In israeli Camp After Saudi Arabia, Iran Normalize Ties / BREAKING:Wagner Prigozhin Audio Message says Fighters will withdraw from Moscow / Niger Republic Citizens Praising The Military For A Successful Coup (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.