Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Atiku Abubakar Visits Sheikh Mufti Menk After Jumu'ah Prayer (Picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Visits Sheikh Mufti Menk After Jumu'ah Prayer (Picture) (27752 Views)

Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) / Tinubu Visits Sheikh Sani In Jos To Synpathize With Him Over His Brother's Death / Atiku Abubakar Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Sheikh Mufti Menk After Jumu'ah Prayer (Picture) by makavalley(m): 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2022
seguno2:

Why should we allow young looters like Pandora Oni to have his way
So we young folks should allow old polithiefcians, oppressors that are supposed to be retired after service to come to power ?tomorrow either one is in UK treating his health challenge or the other is another country as a landlord governing Nigeria?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Sheikh Mufti Menk After Jumu'ah Prayer (Picture) by uba1991: 10:35pm On Dec 03, 2022
OkukoIgbo:

That is why Atiku said 90% of you are lazy smelly illiterates who dwell in the bush with palito radio; go and update your ignorance with the news.

Between your atiku manifesto and Obi's well tailored plans of action, which one is clear to you?
where is Obi plan? Some of you are so Foolish to the highest order just because you want to defend a scammer.
Where is Obi plan? Obi have no plan for this country, his number one plan is Biafra agenda that is why he is afraid of bringing out his manifesto.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Sheikh Mufti Menk After Jumu'ah Prayer (Picture) by uba1991: 10:40pm On Dec 03, 2022
angelfallz:
What evil did Peter Obi do that made you say he is evil?
he is sympathetic to ipob terrorists. These terrorists killed my brother in Imo state but Obi is planning to give them amnesty.
Atiku said he will wipe out Boko haram but Obi is telling us that he will give ESN amnesty
How will Akunyilli children feel when Obi is giving amnesty to IPOB ESN terrorist that killed their father?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Sheikh Mufti Menk After Jumu'ah Prayer (Picture) by uba1991: 10:42pm On Dec 03, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Like you have held Buhari who promised to make $1=#1 right?
everyday we are using Buhari manifesto to judge him.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Sheikh Mufti Menk After Jumu'ah Prayer (Picture) by OkukoIgbo: 12:28am On Dec 04, 2022
uba1991:
where is Obi plan? Some of you are so Foolish to the highest order just because you want to defend a scammer.
Where is Obi plan? Obi have no plan for this country, his number one plan is Biafra agenda that is why he is afraid of bringing out his manifesto.

All the smelly pig fake arse prophet mohamed imitators, lazy idiots.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Sheikh Mufti Menk After Jumu'ah Prayer (Picture) by OkukoIgbo: 12:29am On Dec 04, 2022
uba1991:
he is sympathetic to ipob terrorists. These terrorists killed my brother in Imo state but Obi is planning to give them amnesty.
Atiku said he will wipe out Boko haram but Obi is telling us that he will give ESN amnesty
How will Akunyilli children feel when Obi is giving amnesty to IPOB ESN terrorist that killed their father?

I didn't see or I heard your atiku apologise to killers of Deborah at Sokoto? So una wan use islamic terrorists to finish us. We are ready this time.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Sheikh Mufti Menk After Jumu'ah Prayer (Picture) by Sufyaan003(m): 12:42am On Dec 04, 2022
Atiku is quite better than any candidate
And his ready to save Nigerian's
#Atikuorganizingforaction
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Sheikh Mufti Menk After Jumu'ah Prayer (Picture) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 6:57am On Dec 04, 2022
TheChameleon:
While Peter Obi visits his bosom friend, Sheikh Gumi.

keep deceiving yourself..
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Sheikh Mufti Menk After Jumu'ah Prayer (Picture) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 6:59am On Dec 04, 2022
[quote author=uba1991 post=118882042] where is Obi plan? Some of you are so Foolish to the highest order just because you want to defend a scammer.
Where is Obi plan? Obi have no plan for this country, his number one plan is Biafra agenda that is why he is afraid of bringing out his manifesto.[/qumote]
mumu... his plans are out... mumu try dey always dey updated...
Make una throway palito radio, buy 4g phones
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Sheikh Mufti Menk After Jumu'ah Prayer (Picture) by clothingonline(m): 11:12am On Dec 04, 2022
Cam we have three regional president
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Sheikh Mufti Menk After Jumu'ah Prayer (Picture) by DDDDDav: 12:53pm On Dec 04, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Sheikh Menk better be careful with Atiku!

Atiku might be planning to sell the clergyman in the name of privatization.

Desperate political prostitute whose only achievement in “EIGHT YEARS” was to sell-off the nations asset and womanize with Genevieve Nnaji.

Atiku’s should be ashamed of himself! If after being in power for 8 years, and you still have to be struggling to market and sell yourself, then it means he is an absolute failure!

You should learn from Osinbajo, he already had the support of Nigerians, just as a vice President. That follower-ship, Atiku will never have!

The Osibanjo own for me. He got the support of the masses despite his government with Buhari not doing well. It takes a man of wisdom and capacity to achieve that feat. Mumu APC and vulture grillers gave Tinubu the ticket. Gbogbo yin o ni kure
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Sheikh Mufti Menk After Jumu'ah Prayer (Picture) by Greatechng(m): 10:20pm On Dec 05, 2022
seguno2:

Americans, Israelis, Palestinians and Malaysians know something that you need to find out.

Now, I must tell you that those men from the countries you stated above are learned people not gullible bulaba bluu and a well known thieve who held the office of the Vice President for 8 years. But we know of one with credibility and vision.

I know this is not what you want to hear but trust me, no matter what you say after now, I won’t respond to you.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Sheikh Mufti Menk After Jumu'ah Prayer (Picture) by seguno2: 7:27am On Dec 06, 2022
Greatechng:

Now, I must tell you that those men from the countries you stated above are learned people not gullible bulaba bluu and a well known thieve who held the office of the Vice President for 8 years. But we know of one with credibility and vision.

I know this is not what you want to hear but trust me, no matter what you say after now, I won’t respond to you.

Please why did your one with credibility and vision endorse the well known thief who was VP for eight years? Maybe your one with credibility and vision knows what you don’t know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest: Put Same Zeal In Arrest Of Killer Herdsmen ― Ortom Asks FG / Gunmen In Anambra Ambush Governor Okowa’s Security Personnel, Kill 3 Policemen / kaduna Urban Renewal hits southern parts(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.