Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,651 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Anthony Joshua Laments Effects Of Criminal Past - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anthony Joshua Laments Effects Of Criminal Past (335 Views)

Anthony Joshua Laments Lack Of Sex After Knocking Out Robert Helenius / Nicki Minaj Rips Wendy Williams Apart For Bringing Up Husband’s Criminal Past On / ‘I Am Keeping Myself For Anthony Joshua’ – Pretty Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua Laments Effects Of Criminal Past by akpenlegedu: 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSXLGQ_z9ow

Boxer, Anthony Joshua, has revealed that his past criminal records are still affecting him.

Joshua said this in a series of videos shared on his Snapchat on Saturday as he recounted his experience at an American airport.

He said, "You can't run away from your past, everytime I step into the US, they call me into the US customs or border protection. Luckily, some things on my criminal record aren't too severe and they don't stop me from actually entering the US.

"But every time I enter the US, they call me in for questioning and it's tedious and it's time-consuming.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Laments Effects Of Criminal Past by ayubamuhammad35: 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2022
When i Read CRIMINAL RECORDS half way, Thought it was GANGSTER GUNNING STUFF but was relieved it was mere CLUB STUFF.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Laments Effects Of Criminal Past by ubahojukwu59: 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2022
The US is a christian nation, they say, let them apply their Christianity in dealing with people. To forgive and forget....
life goes on, regardless of your past errors, he who knows better would do better.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Laments Effects Of Criminal Past by nwakaegomarcy3: 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2022
You are very right, just the way the criminal past records is still affecting one of our presidential candidate. You can't really run away from your past. Thanks for the advice and the boldness to speak about it.
Re: Anthony Joshua Laments Effects Of Criminal Past by DWJOBScom(m): 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2022
I just hope young people are listening or even reading .
Always be careful what you do or say , it will matter one day and that day will be very important

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

A 33-year Nigerian Mum Of Two Dies After Sustaining Injury At Asake’s London Con / Apostle Constance Friday displays Brazilian T.Shirt, pays Tributes to late Pele / Singer Portable Creates A Scene As He Climbs Ladder To Perform At An Event (vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.