Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,711 members, 7,851,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:53 PM

Who Am I As A Cac Service Provider - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Am I As A Cac Service Provider (128 Views)

I own a Business, No be by mouth - Get a CAC Registration Now! / I Need Help Registering On Becoming A CAC Accredited Agent / If Asians With Their Awful English Skill Can Succeed Why Can't I As A NIGERIAN! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Am I As A Cac Service Provider by Samwise042(m): 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2022
My name is IDOKO SAMUEL,
the CAC Business Registration Provider that is well equipped with the requisite knowledge, skill, experience and expertise needed for any registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission(CAC)

I serve CEO's, Entrepreneurs, business Owners, SMEs to get their businesses certified, official, legalized and duly registered affordably

My services ranges from;
-Business Name Registration
-Company Registration
-NGO/Church/School/Clubs/Union Registration
-Handling major post-incorporation registration. Such as Change of Proprietor, Director, Shareholders, business address, Share Capital
- Payment of Annual Returns
- Obtaining of TIN number. Etc

In this territory, my track record of speedy delivery, and professionalism in handling queries can be attested even by business owners, and cooperate establishments I've served.

That is why, daily, my task is to see how best to serve you without breaking your pocket.

Gone are the days when you need to go the the CAC office manually to process your registration. In 2015, the CAC launched their online registration portal that we make use of now to process clients business registration quicker and faster.

If you hire me today, with just N21,000 I'll get your business name fully registered and certified through the Nigeria Cooperate Affairs Commission (CAC) within 7-14 days.

Note: Distance does not hinder any of my services to clients. We register and send to you wherever you are in Nigeria through Email or by WhatsApp your CAC documents

My services are swift, affordable, error-free, and stamp with so much professionalism in service delivery.

Hire me now | 09035595423 and I'll serve YOU!
You can also use the link to connect with me on WhatsApp � https:///3GXx4ET

(1) (Reply)

Senate Exonerates Finance Minister From Allegations Of N424bn Budget Padding / The Secrets Of Successful Freelancers - How To Make It Big! / *a Rainbow Drip Sterling Silver Australian White Opal Pendant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.