Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Tinubu Leaves Nigeria Ahead Of Townhall, Vows To Resist Arise TV 'blackmail' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Leaves Nigeria Ahead Of Townhall, Vows To Resist Arise TV 'blackmail' (365 Views)

President-elect, Bola Tinubu Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of Inauguration / Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja / Adesoji Akanbi: If Tinubu Leaves APC, Then The Party Will Go With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Leaves Nigeria Ahead Of Townhall, Vows To Resist Arise TV 'blackmail' by MannyOnye: 4:05pm On Dec 03, 2022
Re: Tinubu Leaves Nigeria Ahead Of Townhall, Vows To Resist Arise TV 'blackmail' by onez: 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2022
Who takes Tinubu serious. He is enjoying the spotlight because he is the ruling party candidate. He will come a distant third or fourth.
Re: Tinubu Leaves Nigeria Ahead Of Townhall, Vows To Resist Arise TV 'blackmail' by Naijanascam: 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2022
One grandpa don run mad for him inside lagoon in the name of endorsement....
E remain a grandma to complete the circle of Doom and Foolishness........

May God never allow any of my friends and enemies to get Nak.ed for a politician because of Coursed Crumbs........
Re: Tinubu Leaves Nigeria Ahead Of Townhall, Vows To Resist Arise TV 'blackmail' by slivertongue: 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2022
As he is running away so will voters run away from him in 2023

(1) (Reply)

With Potential 30m Jobs Next Decade, Carbon Credit Market Can Create Positive / I Think My Nairaland Account Was Hacked / #atikuorganizingforaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.