Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,534 members, 7,843,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Amazon Kdp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Amazon Kdp (277 Views)

Amazon Kdp Bootcamp. A Lifetime Payment Returns / How Youth Corpers Are Making $100 Weekly On Amazon Kdp / Have You Heard About AMAZON KDP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazon Kdp by Lastdon133(m): 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2022
A New Method Reveals:
Step-By-Step - How To Earn $200-$1000 Monthly From Amazon With Just Your Smartphone And Secondary School Knowledge.

Note:
Only For Android Users

IMPORTANT!

Get into the Academy
Secure your place in the community of those

who want to turn their phones into dollar ATMs

#20,000 ($40) before the clock goes down!

Becomes #25,000 ($50) soon
Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds
Hello!

Lazarus James

Do You Know?
$1 is 600 Naira.

That means you need 12 months of saving if you earn 30,000 monthly to make $600.

Of course, it is impossible to save for one year. I remember the last time I held 30k and it went down in one day on just the power bank, Charger, and business service.

But it didn't take me 1 month to save 30,000. For the records, I made 300,000 naira that month. And 30,000 going down in a day was nothing or at least a big deal.

My mom said,

"Abraham, don't withdraw my dollars oo. Leave it in my US account".

My withdrawal of $52 from my US account made her say so. Well, I had to apologize that there was something I needed to get and I just had to send dollars.

My mom started Amazon KDP months after I did. Well, it was my idea.

I got sick of seeing her wake up and leave home by 7 am to rush to work (and to school as a student at the University). She was getting darker, and I sometimes wished my family was that blessed that she needed not to work.

And in February 2022, I got her a laptop that she should start Amazon KDP. It was a shock to her. Of course, my parents suspected me. How did he get the money?

I spent nights explaining to her how she could start making $200-$1000 monthly without going to work.

Like you, she never believed it. Then I set out to open an account for her and promised to prove to her that it is possible. And within a short while, I pulled $100.
Since then, she has been looking forward to her resignation. For the facts, my mom isn't computer literate

That is why I made this FOR YOU!

Introducing

Amazon KDP for Smartphone.

A tested way to turn your Android phone into a dollar machine:

Have you been told that you need a laptop to earn dollars? And you were highly discouraged.

Worry no more because with just your Android phone and internet connection, I will be teaching you how to earn from $200-$1000 monthly uploading documents on Amazon. THIS BUSINESS MODEL IS CALLED AMAZON KDP, but with your Smartphone.

This link below will show affiliate marketing
But when you come to my dm just signify by kdp I will respond to you.

Click here ���
https://lastdon.crd.co

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Gets 8 New Directors, Elevates 1,123 / Quality Unisex Outfits / Ultimate Money Machine Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.