Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Anthony Joshua Reveals His Past Criminal Record Keeps Catching Up With Him(video - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Reveals His Past Criminal Record Keeps Catching Up With Him(video (292 Views)

Anthony Joshua Reveals Health Issue Before His First Fight With Ruiz. / Anthony Joshua Reveals “dream Fight”, Sends Message To Fury, Wilder / Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Reveals His Past Criminal Record Keeps Catching Up With Him(video by damilola4162(m): 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2022
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YyDo8_P6Wk][/url]

Anthony Joshua has taken to SnapChat to advice the youths to shun a life of crime because it ends up catching up with them in the future.

The professional boxer explained that his past criminal record keeps coming back to haunt him now.

He said that every time he enters the USA, he is pulled over and questioned because of his record.

He said: "A message to the youth, when I was younger.... used to get in trouble. I'm telling you, it catches up with you.

"You can't run away from your past.

"Every time I step into the USA they pull me into the US customs and border protection.

"Luckily, certain things with my criminal record aren't too severe and they don't stop me from actually entering. But every time I enter the USA, they pull me over for questioning and it's tedious and time-consuming."

He proceeded to tell the youths to shun a life of crime because it will most likely catch up with them in future.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/12/anthony-joshua-reveals-his-past-criminal-record-keeps-catching-up-with-him-as-he-advices-youths-to-shun-a-life-of-crime-video.html

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Anthony Joshua Reveals His Past Criminal Record Keeps Catching Up With Him(video by brain54(m): 6:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
A known international figure and celebrity o…

Talk less of a regular and unknown person.
Re: Anthony Joshua Reveals His Past Criminal Record Keeps Catching Up With Him(video by damilola4162(m): 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2022
brain54:
A known international figure and celebrity o…
Talk less of a regular and unknown person.
Abio oo

(1) (Reply)

Messi: How Much Is The PSG Star’s Net Worth? / 4odds For 20/12/2022 / Revealed: 3 Interesting Reasons Why Napoli Hero Victor Osimhen Wears A Mask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.