Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Tinubu's Performance In 2023 Election In The South - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Performance In 2023 Election In The South (1622 Views)

This Guy Predicted Tinubu's Performance & Now It's Happening / Peter Obi Beats Tinubu: Performance Index Of Tinubu And Peter Obi As Governors. / Opposition Hail Bola Tinubu Performance With BBC Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Performance In 2023 Election In The South by Ttalk: 10:23pm On Dec 03, 2022
misano:

I don't understand how you guys calculate. Are you calculating their weight or what? How can Ayiri in my state secure 25% vote for Tinubu in Delta? I don't understand o. You guys are holding on to impossible things. Just say Tinubu will get 25%, but adding Ayiri as the person that will give Tinubu 25% is impossible.

How did David Lion made Bayelsa to vote him as APC candidate?
Re: Tinubu's Performance In 2023 Election In The South by chinchum(m): 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2022
He does not need to win 2 more states in the SE/SS, if he does fine, but if not it is ok. The wike camp alignment if it works this month can lead him to win 2 states in the SS.

He will win all 6 southwest states and at least 9 out of the 19 northern states. That is a total of 15 states at least.

PDP still remains his immediate rival, and the margin of win for APC over PDP will be wider than last election in the SW.

9 states in the North he will win (Borno, Yobe, Zamfara, Kwara, Kogi, Katsina, Kebbi, Gombe and Niger)

6 states in the North he may win (Kaduna, Kano, Jigawa, Benue , Plateau and Nassarawa )

4 states in the North he will lose (Sokoto, Bauchi, Adamawa and Taraba ,fct )

By region SW - 62% SS- 23% SE - 12% NW- 42% NE-40% NC- 45%

It is a 3 horse race as things stands i must confess, but only the first 2 (APC and PDP) has a realistic chance of winning.

33% of the total southern votes and over 40% of the Northern votes will be sufficient

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Performance In 2023 Election In The South by Ttalk: 10:36pm On Dec 03, 2022
chinchum:
He does not need to win 2 more states in the SE/SS, if he does fine, but if not it is ok. The wike camp alignment if it works this month can lead to him to win 2 states in the SS.

He will win all 6 southwest states and at least 9 out of the 19 northern states. That is a total of 15 states at least.

PDP still remains his immediate rival, and the margin of win for APC over PDP will be wider than last election in the SW.

9 states in the North he will win (Borno, Yobe, Zamfara, Kwara, Kogi, Katsina, Kebbi, Gombe and Niger)

6 states in the North he may win (Kaduna, Kano, Jigawa, Benue , Plateau and Nassarawa +fct)

4 states in the North he will lose (Sokoto, Bauchi, Adamawa and Taraba )

By region SW - 62% SS- 23% SE - 12% NW- 42% NE-40% NC- 45%

It is a 3 horse race as things stands i must confess, but only the first 2 (APC and PDP) has a realistic chance of winning.

33% of the total southern votes and over 40% of the Northern votes will be sufficient

Good submission
Re: Tinubu's Performance In 2023 Election In The South by 00FFT00(m): 10:41pm On Dec 03, 2022
Ttalk:

I take back any words that look like insult to you. However many of your peoples points here are insults to a true SSner

You know the truth is, whoever wins this election will not remember either you or me individually. The best we can hope is that a man who will formulate policies that positively affect us and our friends and family wins.

I don't even live in Nigeria, therefore have no real dog in this race. All I wish is the best for my people, Nigerians, and that includes you and me.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Performance In 2023 Election In The South by FatherOfJesus: 11:12pm On Dec 03, 2022
The only states Tinubu can win in southern Nigeria is ogun, Osun, Ekiti and Ondo.

Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Performance In 2023 Election In The South by misano(m): 12:38am On Dec 04, 2022
Ttalk:

How did David Lion made Bayelsa to vote him as APC candidate?

Because David Lyon is supporting Tinubu you think he has the might to dictate to others. I don't know how SW plays politics o. But your politics is different from the politics in SS and SE that's why APC still can't win any SS or SE state on election day.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Performance In 2023 Election In The South by Buccalcavity2: 2:43am On Dec 04, 2022
Fingers crossed. But the way I see it. BAT will get 2 more states in the south outside SW.
Re: Tinubu's Performance In 2023 Election In The South by Ttalk: 5:08am On Dec 04, 2022
Buccalcavity2:
Fingers crossed. But the way I see it. BAT will get 2 more states in the south outside SW.

That is the focus, it is achievable

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Performance In 2023 Election In The South by Ttalk: 9:36am On Dec 04, 2022
misano:

Because David Lyon is supporting Tinubu you think he has the might to dictate to others. I don't know how SW plays politics o. But your politics is different from the politics in SS and SE that's why APC still can't win any SS or SE state on election day.

If personality doesn't matter according to you, how come David Lion was able to penetrate Bayelsa electorate who are PDP?
Re: Tinubu's Performance In 2023 Election In The South by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:45am On Dec 04, 2022
Ttalk:

If personality doesn't matter according to you, how come David Lion was able to penetrate Bayelsa electorate who are PDP?
Because Pdp was disunited and Jonathan was angry with Pdp for not fielding Timi Alaibe. I don't know how you are comparing Tinubu with David Lyon.Tinubu that worked against SS and Jonathan in 2015. You think SS are fools.Same Edo that is headquarter of Obidient movement is what you are saying Edo always vote along with yorubas.Keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Performance In 2023 Election In The South by Ttalk: 10:42am On Dec 04, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Because Pdp was disunited and Jonathan was angry with Pdp for not fielding Timi Alaibe. I don't know how you are comparing Tinubu with David Lyon.Tinubu that worked against SS and Jonathan in 2015. You think SS are fools.Same Edo that is headquarter of Obidient movement is what you are saying Edo always vote along with yorubas. Keep dreaming

Your guy said personality doesn't matter that's what brought about the issue of David Lion, despite all odds was able to pull off such a feat in Bayelsa a PDP state.

Are you saying there is no division in PDP and LP with Wike and his 5governor pressing Atiku's neck while LP is embroiled in corruption with the fight going on in the top echelon of the party hierarchy.

APC has 22 governors and personalities across all regions of the country, these are people and structures that matter during the election.

Tinubu is the candidate to beat in 2023, the earlier you accept the reality the better for you
Re: Tinubu's Performance In 2023 Election In The South by Gracious3105(m): 11:22am On Dec 04, 2022
Did you do your research before posting this?Na the Edo wen I dey you dey talk about or another one? I'm asking because even Auchi people that use to give APC votes in Edo most of them are now OBIdients (even strong Muslim believers here have confirmed this to me). The Benin people constitute about 50 - 65% electoral strength in Edo & have always voted PDP and the current governor (A PDP governor) has told us every household now, including his own, has an OBIdient member
Ttalk:

...Traditionally Edo state has been voting alongside SW party for so many reasons and since those factors are still accessible, it is possible for Tinubu to penetrate Edo South and Central to complement Edo north that is already in the kitty of APC
Re: Tinubu's Performance In 2023 Election In The South by misano(m): 4:03pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ttalk:

In the South South and South East, a good performing politician naturally can't influence the people's votes. Akpabio a good man couldn't win Udom, Oshiomole a good man couldn't win Obaseki, Igbinedion a strong politician couldn't win Oshiomole, Ogboru couldn't beat Udugahn. That's how politics in South South works. Listen Lyon supporters will not vote Tinubu because of Lyon. Understand that logic, maybe when APC understand that politics they will be able to win one state in SS or SE. If they don't learn that they will keep failing.
Re: Tinubu's Performance In 2023 Election In The South by Ttalk: 12:03pm On Jan 18, 2023
It is getting clearer that Tinubu would win more than 6 SW in the South if you know you know

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN Likely To Pump More Cash Into Circulation Today / Breaking: There Are Indications That Ambode Supporters Have Switched to LP / 2023: Countdown To Biafra Referendum "Igbos Lawyers Readies For Referendum"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.