Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

My Pact With Nigerians . Peter Obi Manifesto In Audiobook Format - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Pact With Nigerians . Peter Obi Manifesto In Audiobook Format (324 Views)

How Realistic Are Tinubu's Manifesto In Light Of Present Realities? / Fact Check: For Every 150 NBA Players, 100 Are Nigerians - Peter Obi / I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pact With Nigerians . Peter Obi Manifesto In Audiobook Format by SteveDGreat: 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2022
The most anticipated Manifesto is out. Packed with realistic and achievable promises that will move Nigeria from Consumption to Production.
The Manifesto has been converted to audiobook format for those.

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk0Ndqa70LQ

1 Like

Re: My Pact With Nigerians . Peter Obi Manifesto In Audiobook Format by yerokunphilips: 8:48pm On Dec 03, 2022
SteveDGreat:
The most anticipated Manifesto is out. Packed with realistic and achievable promises that will move Nigeria from Consumption to Production.
The Manifesto has been converted to audiobook format for those.

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk0Ndqa70LQ
Re: My Pact With Nigerians . Peter Obi Manifesto In Audiobook Format by Easternmind(m): 8:52pm On Dec 03, 2022
From consumption to production...
Borrowing to consume without proper investment, and placing such on productive ventures...he's coming to fix that..

Vote wisely...

2 Likes

Re: My Pact With Nigerians . Peter Obi Manifesto In Audiobook Format by Ofunaofu: 8:58pm On Dec 03, 2022
The long awaited manifesto is here

Tinubu should now come forward for the debate

1 Like

Re: My Pact With Nigerians . Peter Obi Manifesto In Audiobook Format by Righthussle: 9:00pm On Dec 03, 2022
21st century leader

1 Like

Re: My Pact With Nigerians . Peter Obi Manifesto In Audiobook Format by Oziens: 9:02pm On Dec 03, 2022
WOW!!! LONG LAST. "OUR PACT WITH NIGERIA". TRANSITING 4RM CONSUMPTION TO PRODUCTION.
HOPE @LAST. THE WAY TO GO

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Officially Goes Around With Two Different Dates Of Birth Concurrently / Men Who Patronize Olo§hos Are Very… — Media Personality Ahmed Isah / Vice President, Wife Congratulate Akarigbo On 60th Birthday, 5th Coronation Anni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.