Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Unemployed And Depressed Man Burns Himself On Facebook LIVE - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / GRAPHIC VIDEO: Unemployed And Depressed Man Burns Himself On Facebook LIVE (2453 Views)

Local Govt Staff In Benue Burns Himself To Death Over Unpaid 3 Years Allowance / Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun / Man Burns His Brother's Child's Breast & Face With Hot Iron In Bayelsa (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Unemployed And Depressed Man Burns Himself On Facebook LIVE by ParrotGirls360(f): 5:25am On Dec 04, 2022
In a graphic video obtained from a Facebook LIVE broadcast, a young man who was said to have been unemployed and depressed was seen setting himself ablaze after pouring fuel on himself.

The young man committed suicide right in his father’s house. The moment he went ablaze, his parents noticed and started using blankets to put off the fire.

Unfortunately according to reports, he didnt survive the fire burns.

*VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED*

WATCH GRAPHIC VIDEO HERE: https://gistpark.com.ng/2022/12/04/graphic-video-unemployed-and-depressed-man-burns-himself-on-facebook-live/

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Unemployed And Depressed Man Burns Himself On Facebook LIVE by Nobody: 5:50am On Dec 04, 2022
Fire burns can cause a blood clot.

2 Likes

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Unemployed And Depressed Man Burns Himself On Facebook LIVE by Franzinni: 6:06am On Dec 04, 2022
He could have given those organs to people in need ... See better

Skull
Eyes
Heart
Thigh bone
Hip
Lungs
Bone marrow

Kai he would have made money for his parents too in the process.

Well life as an Asian is harder than hard... Where if you are not a doctor or lawyer, you are a disgrace to the house.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Unemployed And Depressed Man Burns Himself On Facebook LIVE by falcon01: 6:06am On Dec 04, 2022
Crispy
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Unemployed And Depressed Man Burns Himself On Facebook LIVE by soberdrunk(m): 6:08am On Dec 04, 2022
If only people knew how "expensive" they are they won't be committing suicide anyhow, just be patient you will still die!! angry
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Unemployed And Depressed Man Burns Himself On Facebook LIVE by soberdrunk(m): 6:12am On Dec 04, 2022
Franzinni:
He could have given those organs to people in need ... See better

Skull
Eyes
Heart
Thigh bone
Hip
Lungs
Bone marrow

Kai he would have made money for his parents too in the process.

Well life as an Asian is harder than hard... Where if you are not a doctor or lawyer, you are a disgrace to the house.

I have been shouting this since, we need to create more awareness about this, if you are tired and "must" go then at least be useful to your immediate family and the society by saving lives with your precious organs and granting your family one last gift of financial freedom....... angry

1 Like

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Unemployed And Depressed Man Burns Himself On Facebook LIVE by headbasher96(m): 6:48am On Dec 04, 2022
Why not start hard drugs business so that if them catch u them catch u wasted odds

There are a lot of cowards out their if e choke me pass like this i go buy gun start to thief period

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Unemployed And Depressed Man Burns Himself On Facebook LIVE by adecz: 6:53am On Dec 04, 2022
The man get big liver❗️❗️❗️ shocked shocked shocked
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Unemployed And Depressed Man Burns Himself On Facebook LIVE by Jeon(f): 6:59am On Dec 04, 2022
Shadysen,comes in.

3 Likes

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Unemployed And Depressed Man Burns Himself On Facebook LIVE by Shadysen: 7:42am On Dec 04, 2022
Jeon:
Shadysen,comes in.
i rebuke you today, in jesus name, Amen!
Never you quote me again.

1 Like

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Unemployed And Depressed Man Burns Himself On Facebook LIVE by Jeon(f): 7:59am On Dec 04, 2022
Shadysen:
i rebuke you today, in jesus name, Amen!
Never you quote me again.

THE REASON WHY YOU ARE MISERABLE UNDER PEOPLE'S MENTIONS.

This was what you said the last time, but you broke the rule by giving me a quote yesterday

4 Likes

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Unemployed And Depressed Man Burns Himself On Facebook LIVE by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 04, 2022
cry
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Unemployed And Depressed Man Burns Himself On Facebook LIVE by cassidy1996(m): 8:30am On Dec 04, 2022
The guy jump up fast..fast
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Unemployed And Depressed Man Burns Himself On Facebook LIVE by thomwell: 9:04am On Dec 04, 2022
ParrotGirls360:
In a graphic video obtained from a Facebook LIVE broadcast, a young man who was said to have been unemployed and depressed was seen setting himself ablaze after pouring fuel on himself.

The young man committed suicide right in his father’s house. The moment he went ablaze, his parents noticed and started using blankets to put off the fire.

WATCH GRAPHIC VIDEO HERE: https://gistpark.com.ng/2022/12/04/graphic-video-unemployed-and-depressed-man-burns-himself-on-facebook-live/

You sound like a ritualist or an affiliate to one.
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Unemployed And Depressed Man Burns Himself On Facebook LIVE by TheChameleon: 9:51am On Dec 04, 2022
angry
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Unemployed And Depressed Man Burns Himself On Facebook LIVE by tydi(m): 9:57am On Dec 04, 2022
headbasher96:
Why not start hard drugs business so that if them catch u them catch u wasted odds

There are a lot of cowards out their if e choke me pass like this i go buy gun start to thief period

See as you just talk am waah from your mouth e easy! Robbery and prostitution is among the hardest job on planet earth..
To clear your ignorance further, you can ask me how ....
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Unemployed And Depressed Man Burns Himself On Facebook LIVE by headbasher96(m): 3:34pm On Dec 04, 2022
tydi:

See as you just talk am waah from your mouth e easy! Robbery and prostitution is among the hardest job on planet earth..
To clear your ignorance further, you can ask me how ....
ok to thief phone hard abi
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Unemployed And Depressed Man Burns Himself On Facebook LIVE by tydi(m): 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2022
headbasher96:
ok to thief phone hard abi

Make I catch you firs grin

1 Like

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Unemployed And Depressed Man Burns Himself On Facebook LIVE by Hypnotise: 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2022
If he donated sperm every week, he for don dey self employed

1 Like

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Unemployed And Depressed Man Burns Himself On Facebook LIVE by jeromestarks: 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2022
The only people who should be thinking of suicide are those who married women fvcked by other men.
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Unemployed And Depressed Man Burns Himself On Facebook LIVE by ibechris(m): 10:11pm On Dec 04, 2022
This is how some people will burn themselves if they mistakenly vote wrongly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Unemployed And Depressed Man Burns Himself On Facebook LIVE by saladinnoir: 6:18am On Dec 05, 2022
ParrotGirls360:

The mothers cries are disturbing. Rip. i personally have nothing against suicide. life sucks and is no.more than meaningless suffering, if you want to go, go ooo.

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Seen Brandishing Their High Caliber Guns (pics, Video) / Pictures Of Arm-robber Victims In Owo Ondo State. / Picture Of An African American Police Officer Arresting A White Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.