Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,266 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Peter Obi Will Be In Owerri On Tuesday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Will Be In Owerri On Tuesday (2045 Views)

Sit At Home: Situation In Owerri On Wednesday / Ama Hausa And Douglas Road In Owerri On Fire - Video / Dangote Meets Okorocha As He Visits Owerri On A Business Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Will Be In Owerri On Tuesday by Workch: 8:30am On Dec 04, 2022
peepydelano:
It’s best they take the wisest decision and not allow sentiment becloud their judgement and decision
Wisesr decisions that will make Nigerians suffer. You are selfish
Re: Peter Obi Will Be In Owerri On Tuesday by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 04, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Hahaha
Keep been arrogant, if you think that will take Obi to aso rock.
Re: Peter Obi Will Be In Owerri On Tuesday by PrinceOfLagos: 8:32am On Dec 04, 2022
peepydelano:
It's not arrogance when Tinubu insults other presidential candidates abi ?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Be In Owerri On Tuesday by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 04, 2022
Workch:
Wisesr decisions that will make Nigerians suffer. You are selfish
Its crystal clear Obi can’t win, be truthful to yourself. I don’t even know how most of you live your reality, you think my people (northerners) will go out under the sun to start voting Obi? Bro no one knows Obi here and the few that have managed to hear about him believe he’s just playing around. The contest is strictly between Atiku and Tinubu which brings us back to my first statement on the need for the igbos to be wise in their decision.
Re: Peter Obi Will Be In Owerri On Tuesday by Workch: 8:39am On Dec 04, 2022
peepydelano:
Its crystal clear Obi can’t win, be truthful to yourself. I don’t even know how most of you live your reality, you think my people (northerners) will go out under the sun to start voting Obi? Bro no one knows Obi here and the few that have managed to hear about him believe he’s just playing around. The contest is strictly between Atiku and Tinubu which brings us back to my first statement on the need for the igbos to be wise in their decision.
Its crystal clear ATiku and Tinubu will be second and 3rd respectively.
Re: Peter Obi Will Be In Owerri On Tuesday by mrvitalis(m): 8:42am On Dec 04, 2022
peepydelano:
I hope the Igbos Are wise enough not to waste their votes, Obi can’t win. They should decide between Atiku and Tinubu
So that u can come tomorrow n tell us we are not serious that we don't support our own abi like u did during primary

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Be In Owerri On Tuesday by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 04, 2022
mrvitalis:

So that u can come tomorrow n tell us we are not serious that we don't support our own abi like u did during primary
Then let each zone support their own and let’s see who takes the crown

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Be In Owerri On Tuesday by mrvitalis(m): 8:46am On Dec 04, 2022
peepydelano:
Why don't we divide then ...since it's that so .. if you would support a goat from your zone over a competent person from another zone why do you still want one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Be In Owerri On Tuesday by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 04, 2022
mrvitalis:

Why don't we divide then ...since it's that so .. if you would support a goat from your zone over a competent person from another zone why do you still want one Nigeria
Arrogance is deep rooted in your blood, so quick to throw tantrums and demean others. In reality and come 2023 we shall see which zone presented a goat. Why have the so-called competent zone suddenly gone mute on their secession ? The joke is on you all bro
Re: Peter Obi Will Be In Owerri On Tuesday by socialmediaman: 8:56am On Dec 04, 2022
jumper524:
I like obi a lot. dude loves his comfort zone too much. he's given up on votes up north. no campaign only banking on Christian votes up north. .
2023 would open his eye to religious disperancies up north. he thinks an average zaria Christian or borno Christian gives a damp about religious hogwash going on in the media. go to maiduguri and see Muslims and Christians living peacefully, they all have one common enemy, bokoharam and other terror group but the media and Igbo are forcing a religious narrative on our neck. let me tell you places in the north with high religious disperancies. Southern kaduna and adamawa. if only those 2 region is where obi is banking on to get 25% of votes, congratulations to him.. my own is that he should do well in SS and SE so atiu would stand no chance cos it's clear Asiwaju has taken over the north.

Lol, it’s the way you say this with so much confidence, just like your other fellows fooling themselves thinking they’re fooling anyone.

They do care actually, thousands of them in places like Kaduna, Plateau, Benue etc have lost their lives over ethnic-religious crisis

https://www.genocidewatch.com/single-post/jihadists-have-murdered-2543-nigerian-christians-in-2022
Re: Peter Obi Will Be In Owerri On Tuesday by Workch: 9:00am On Dec 04, 2022
peepydelano:
Its not a regional thing, Obi will beat Tinubu in Lagos because Obi is more competent
Re: Peter Obi Will Be In Owerri On Tuesday by Malory: 9:03am On Dec 04, 2022
peepydelano:
point out the insult please. Mynd44 seun rule 2
Shut up cry cry baby.
Re: Peter Obi Will Be In Owerri On Tuesday by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 04, 2022
Workch:
Its not a regional thing, Obi will beat Tinubu in Lagos because Obi is more competent
Wishful thinking, e go shock you. You igbos should jejely be doing your business and thriving in it. Politics and power isn’t for you guys. Igbos are never good with politics and power
Re: Peter Obi Will Be In Owerri On Tuesday by PrinceOfLagos: 9:11am On Dec 04, 2022
Nice one
Re: Peter Obi Will Be In Owerri On Tuesday by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 04, 2022
peepydelano:
Is their any rule that’s against me calling the igbos or did my statement in any way sounds offensive? You all obedients think you can win by going rugged, but you are just pulling Obi down by your attitudes. Keep it up
Yes your statement sound offensive to me
Re: Peter Obi Will Be In Owerri On Tuesday by successmatters(m): 9:14am On Dec 04, 2022
Owerri wu oke MBA!!!

Ask me for the meaning of this saying on Tuesday grin

Re: Peter Obi Will Be In Owerri On Tuesday by Workch: 9:16am On Dec 04, 2022
peepydelano:
Wishful thinking, e go shock you. You igbos should jejely be doing your business and thriving in it. Politics and power isn’t for you guys. Igbos are never good with politics and power
It is the reality, you are the myopic person trying all his best to We this from a tribal lens.

Tinubu will lose Lagos to obi. Mark my words
Re: Peter Obi Will Be In Owerri On Tuesday by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 04, 2022
Workch:
It is the reality, you are the myopic person trying all his best to We this from a tribal lens.

Tinubu will lose Lagos to obi. Mark my words
Only an Igbo man can be this boastful in another man’s land which is why they are always caught unawares. I trust Jagaban to do the needful
Re: Peter Obi Will Be In Owerri On Tuesday by Workch: 9:20am On Dec 04, 2022
peepydelano:
Only an Igbo man can be this boastful in another man’s land which is why they are always caught unawares. I trust Jagaban to do the needful
Its not an Igbo affair, it’s a Nigerian afffair.

I won’t follow you to your tribal cesspit. You should be ashamed that you are incapable of reasoning beyond petty tribal sentiment.

We have gone past your useless tribal games that never benefit anyone one in the long run.

Obi is your next president
Re: Peter Obi Will Be In Owerri On Tuesday by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 04, 2022
Workch:
Its not an Igbo affair, it’s a Nigerian afffair.

I won’t follow you to your tribal cesspit. You should be ashamed that you are incapable of reasoning beyond petty tribal sentiment.

We have gone past your useless tribal games that never benefit anyone one in the long run.

Obi is your next president
I only played you by your game, you brought tribe into it and I grabbed you by your balls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Be In Owerri On Tuesday by mrvitalis(m): 9:22am On Dec 04, 2022
peepydelano:
Arrogance is deep rooted in your blood, so quick to throw tantrums and demean others. In reality and come 2023 we shall see which zone presented a goat. Why have the so-called competent zone suddenly gone mute on their secession ? The joke is on you all bro
IPOB are as popular as they have ever been ...
Why happened to Yoruba nation ?

Question is if Yoruba nation was an independent nation would Tinubu be a top contender ?
Re: Peter Obi Will Be In Owerri On Tuesday by jumper524(m): 9:22am On Dec 04, 2022
socialmediaman:

Lol, it’s the way you say this with so much confidence, just like your other fellows fooling themselves thinking they’re fooling anyone.

They do care actually, thousands of them in places like Kaduna, Plateau, Benue etc have lost their lives over ethnic-religious crisis

https://www.genocidewatch.com/single-post/jihadists-have-murdered-2543-nigerian-christians-in-2022
if a religious genocide is going to happen in kaduna and other northern states, there would be no churches or Christians living there cos the Muslim population really outweighs the Christian in majority northern states. most religious killings is political and even Muslims and Christians in affected communities suffer casualties. you outside that region won't understand this but they living there understands.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Be In Owerri On Tuesday by Workch: 9:24am On Dec 04, 2022
peepydelano:
I only played you by your game, you brought tribe into it and I grabbed you by your balls
And you lie too,
Show me where I mentioned any tribe?

Show me, you seen shameless lying tribalist.
Re: Peter Obi Will Be In Owerri On Tuesday by slivertongue: 9:27am On Dec 04, 2022
peepydelano:
I hope the Igbos Are wise enough not to waste their votes, Obi can’t win. They should decide between Atiku and Tinubu

Anyone voting for APC is wasting his or her vote
Re: Peter Obi Will Be In Owerri On Tuesday by julaion: 9:38am On Dec 04, 2022
peepydelano:
urchins spotted cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Will Be In Owerri On Tuesday by socialmediaman: 9:38am On Dec 04, 2022
jumper524:
if a religious genocide is going to happen in kaduna and other northern states, there would be no churches or Christians living there cos the Muslim population really outweighs the Christian in majority northern states. most religious killings is political and even Muslims and Christians in affected communities suffer casualties. you outside that region won't understand this but they living there understands.

You can’t separate politics and religion especially in a country like Nigeria at this stage of our development

Christians have been fighting and pushing back armed Fulani gang attacks for a long time now, that’s why they haven’t been wiped out

Perhaps you don’t even know that people have been sacked from their villages in places like Plateau and Benue for years now, these people can no longer go back home, not even to bury their dead, on you’re on social media analyzing gibberish and nonsense baalablu bluhu bulaba

Even Trump asked Buhari why he was killing Christians to Buhari’s shock! Yes, Americans are observing and they have the data more than even you living in Nigeria where information is suppressed. Former US Secretary of State also slammed Buhari’s government over the killings

https://punchng.com/pompeo-slams-buhari-govt-says-1500-christians-killed-in-six-months/?amp
Re: Peter Obi Will Be In Owerri On Tuesday by julaion: 9:40am On Dec 04, 2022
jumper524:
I like obi a lot. dude loves his comfort zone too much. he's given up on votes up north. no campaign only banking on Christian votes up north. .
2023 would open his eye to religious disperancies up north. he thinks an average zaria Christian or borno Christian gives a damp about religious hogwash going on in the media. go to maiduguri and see Muslims and Christians living peacefully, they all have one common enemy, bokoharam and other terror group but the media and Igbo are forcing a religious narrative on our neck. let me tell you places in the north with high religious disperancies. Southern kaduna and adamawa. if only those 2 region is where obi is banking on to get 25% of votes, congratulations to him.. my own is that he should do well in SS and SE so atiu would stand no chance cos it's clear Asiwaju has taken over the north.
wetin this mumu urchins dey talk grin obi will get 100% in the east others will get -0.0000%
Re: Peter Obi Will Be In Owerri On Tuesday by Nightwolf1: 9:41am On Dec 04, 2022
peepydelano:

Don't smoke cheap weed and end up on Nairaland. U are going to mess up yourself badly.

Re: Peter Obi Will Be In Owerri On Tuesday by PrinceOfLagos: 9:43am On Dec 04, 2022
Very good
Re: Peter Obi Will Be In Owerri On Tuesday by Jostoman: 9:52am On Dec 04, 2022
I hope that despirado governor will not go and sponsor his unknown gunmen or Ebubeagu to start killing innocent youth before, during or after the rally.
Re: Peter Obi Will Be In Owerri On Tuesday by BeardedMeat(m): 9:54am On Dec 04, 2022
peepydelano:
Your been stupid is what will take him their. Wayray grin
Re: Peter Obi Will Be In Owerri On Tuesday by julaion: 9:58am On Dec 04, 2022
peepydelano:
You're suffering from ODS: Obi Derangement Syndrome.

Symptoms include always
* talking about Peter Obi morning, afternoon and night
* Obsessing about Peter Obi even when engaging in coitus with a partner
* Seeing Peter Obi everywhere you go, even in the toilet
*Looking for any opportunity to talk and criticize Peter Obi, even in the church or in the bedroom
*Seeing everything Peter Obi does as bad, while at the same time seeing everything an unrepentant mafia boss with dementia, does as fantastic
*Speaking and understanding tongues that are not known to the holy spirit eg: Babblu babla bubu.

If you're showing two or more of the aforementioned symptoms listed above, you should immediately seek help at Yabaleft; failure to do so can lead to extreme paranoia or mental breakdown after February 25.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mammoth Crowd As Kogi APC Guber Candidate Ododo Visits Attah Igala For Blessings / Worst Road In Nigeria: Lagos-abeokuta Is Expressway To Hell / Reno Omokri Mocks GRV On Mohbad Death, Praises Sanwo Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.