Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Why Do People Fear Man Rather Than God? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do People Fear Man Rather Than God? (6469 Views)

Why Do Most People Fear Death, Yet It's The Way To Heaven? / Why Do Many People Fear Death? / Why Do People Fear Celestial Church People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Fear Man Rather Than God? by Stanleyq: 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
You don't have to understand me, just ensure you are not humble in the sight of men but proud in the sight of God. That's the most important thing.
noted

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Fear Man Rather Than God? by smart177: 9:09am On Dec 05, 2022
Prince500:
It is because when all is said and done the story of God is a great fairy tale.
But there's plenty of evidence all around us that God exists!!
Re: Why Do People Fear Man Rather Than God? by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 05, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
To be honest it's something that baffles me even among so-called Christians.

I know a lot of Christians who are so humble before men, they would even literally bow down before their fellow men, try to do things to please men, but when it comes to God, Kai!

It's really astonishing.

I even noticed that it was the same thing in the Bible, where those humble before God like David, Moses, Jesus etc., would be seen as proud by their fellow men, including those who are rejects or seen as proud before God like Eliab, Aaron and Miriam, and the Pharisees.

It's a real mystery.

Perhaps it's because they can't see God physically as they do humans.

You're confusing G.O and pastor fan boys with Christians. There's a huge difference between those two groups.
Re: Why Do People Fear Man Rather Than God? by HumbleOptimist(m): 2:02pm On Dec 06, 2022
Riptider:
Quilbot Premium account for $2/year
When is the premium subscription expiring?
Re: Why Do People Fear Man Rather Than God? by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

You're confusing G.O and pastor fan boys with Christians. There's a huge difference between those two groups.
Nope... Even the false disciples of Jesus who left Him were called His disciples. Judas was also called His disciple.

Also this is not just about G.O's but men generally, including bosses, parents, elders etc.
Re: Why Do People Fear Man Rather Than God? by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
Jackanda1:
Hello, please how may i reach out to you, i'm in a mess right now and i'd love you to mention me in your prayers.
Okay I would put you in my prayers. You can also send me a pm.
Re: Why Do People Fear Man Rather Than God? by Jackanda1(m): 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Okay I would put you in my prayers. You can also send me a pm.
For some reasons, i'm not able to access my mail.

I'm James, and for some time now i've been trying to get back to GOD after been an athiest for years.(i have written a couple of posts about it on nairaland)

Please ask God to forgive, restore, make me his child and put his word in my spirit again. Thanks
Re: Why Do People Fear Man Rather Than God? by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:09pm On Dec 06, 2022
Jackanda1:
For some reasons, i'm not able to access my mail.

I'm James, and for some time now i've been trying to get back to GOD after been an athiest for years.(i have written a couple of posts about it on nairaland)

Please ask God to forgive, restore, make me his child and put his word in my spirit again. Thanks
Okay. I think I remember your post.

Kindly send a mail to backtogodproject@yahoo.com let's talk some more there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pics From Eckankar 2014 December Regional Seminar. / Prayer Points For Rccg February 2010 Fasting And Prayer / Should A Christian Woman Wear Immodest Dress Like Bikini, Mini Skirts, And Short

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.