Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Corruption In Labour Party: Are They Deceiving Members? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption In Labour Party: Are They Deceiving Members? (173 Views)

2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi / I Think Lp Party Are Cooking Up Something / Victor Umeh Joins Peter Obi In Labour Party, Picks Senatorial Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corruption In Labour Party: Are They Deceiving Members? by Eniitankorede: 8:42am On Dec 04, 2022
Labour Party is enmeshed in corruption. Almost all major officers including Doyin Okupe are involved in the corruption. My question is: this party that prides itself as disciplined and austere, is this a smokescreen and deception by a group of thieves? In my tribe we say in a proverb that when you tell lies you will also steal. Obi tells lies all the time, is that why stealing is rampant in his party? Is that why he opened separate accounts for himself for donations?
It is very clear to discerning and intelligent minds that Labour Party is a party of thieves and scammers. They are unserious and probably want to dupe innocent young igbo boys looking for change.

If they win election, what’s going to happen to Nigeria’s treasury? What will happen to anti corruption fight? Will Nigeria ever get better or worse with thieves in power?

Nigerians, avoid voting Peter Obi for the sake of your future. They will destroy what’s remaining of Nigeria. Vote Tinubu who has turned Lagos to an Eldorado for all Nigerians. The facts are there. Reality is there in Lagos. Do not make mistake of voting for Obi or Atiku. They are both thieves. And if Obi is not thieves, all those around him are thieves. He cannot succeed. Be wise with your votes.
Re: Corruption In Labour Party: Are They Deceiving Members? by slimdel91: 8:55am On Dec 04, 2022
Op get a life for yourself. No Dy ment with the rubbish you wrote early Sunday morning

Eniitankorede:
Labour Party is enmeshed in corruption. Almost all major officers including Doyin Okupe are involved in the corruption. My question is: this party that prides itself as disciplined and austere, is this a smokescreen and deception by a group of thieves? In my tribe we say in a proverb that when you tell lies you will also steal. Obi tells lies all the time, is that why stealing is rampant in his party? Is that why he opened separate accounts for himself for donations?
It is very clear to discerning and intelligent minds that Labour Party is a party of thieves and scammers. They are unserious and probably want to dupe innocent young igbo boys looking for change.

If they win election, what’s going to happen to Nigeria’s treasury? What will happen to anti corruption fight? Will Nigeria ever get better or worse with thieves in power?

Nigerians, avoid voting Peter Obi for the sake of your future. They will destroy what’s remaining of Nigeria. Vote Tinubu who has turned Lagos to an Eldorado for all Nigerians. The facts are there. Reality is there in Lagos. Do not make mistake of voting for Obi or Atiku. They are both thieves. And if Obi is not thieves, all those around him are thieves. He cannot succeed. Be wise with your votes.

(1) (Reply)

Oyetola Admits Looting Of Government Quarters, Says Unknown Men Responsible / Kaduna LP Candidate Tags Rumours He’s Working For APC As “mischievous” / To Reno Omokri I Said This Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.